Follow these tips to avoid corrupting or losing your project files.
Not sure how you might use the Storyline block in Rise? Here are three creative ideas to get you started.
With Rise, anyone can quickly create fully responsive courses. The app makes it supereasy to get important content to...
Looking for a way to make e-learning courses more engaging? Look no further than drag-and-drop interactions. Learn 3 ...
Dials are incredibly versatile and just … awesome. They let learners manipulate data, explore cause-and-effect relati...
The latest batch of new features for Articulate 360 is here, and wow! are they amazing. With new ways to collaborate,...
With Storyline 360’s cue points, you can easily pause your videos to add interactivity in a few quick and easy steps.
We’ve rounded up the templates from our #PPTbreak summer special to help you stay ahead. When you work from these tem...
Learning games are a great way to get your learners engaged—but developing an immersive gaming experience takes time....
Recently, we received a question about the amazing templates in Content Library. The person was wondering what learni...

Featured Heroes

One of my favorite things about Articulate 360 is that I have access to 1.5+ million assets I can use—royalty-free—in...
Big news! You can now publish your Rise courses to Articulate Review: the project review app that makes it easy to ge...
Whether you’re an e-learning newbie or a total pro, you can jump right into Storyline and build something awesome. An...
Hi E-Learning Heroes friends! Have you ever wanted to create a chart interaction where the numbers changed quickly? O...
Rise makes it possible to turn any idea into a fully responsive course in minutes. This easy-to-use authoring app mak...
Loving the trend of quick how-to videos in social media feeds? Me too. Here's how I created my own Tip-Hero-inspired ...
Rise has some great options for customizing the look and feel of your courses to align with your company branding gui...
E-learning quizzes and assessments give learners a chance to test their understanding of course material and uncover ...