Rise has some great options for customizing the look and feel of your courses to align with your company branding gui...
E-learning quizzes and assessments give learners a chance to test their understanding of course material and uncover ...
Have you heard the news? Rise, the new web-based authoring tool in Articulate 360, just keeps getting better!
Creating a tabs interaction (also known as a click-and-reveal) is one of the most basic and most commonly used intera...
Over the years, there have been countless discussions in the forums about how to create a personality test or magazin...
If you go looking for e-learning accessibility standards, you’ll see a certain four-letter acronym over and over agai...
The Best of Elearning! awards are open and we need your help! These awards are particularly special to us because the...
Do you ever have to train learners on how to use an application or website? If so, you may want to consider using Sto...
Learning games are a great way to get your learners engaged—but developing an immersive gaming experience takes time....

Featured Heroes

When you record screen simulations in Storyline, you only have to record your screen once, then you can reuse the sam...
Have you ever used characters in e-learning courses? Odds are you have. Characters are an easy way to add a “human to...
One of my favorite features in Storyline is freeform questions. I love that you can take a static slide and turn it i...
As part of our more recent product updates, we’ve made vast improvements to our HTML5 output for Storyline. While thi...
We received news that Articulate 360 is a People’s Choice Stevie Award Winner for Favorite New Learning/Workforce Dev...
See for yourself how beautifully Storyline courses work across all devices. You can open these examples on any tablet...
E-learning developers, you’ll be happy to know that a subscription to Articulate 360 includes everything you need for...
The tables feature in Storyline is a great option to choose when you’re looking for ways to organize your content vis...