These four inspiring examples will show you how to get on a first-name basis with learners using Storyline 360 and th...
Fonts are one of the biggest ways you can communicate with learners and in this article, we'll take a look at how to ...
Drag-and-drop interactions are a great way to encourage learners to be hands-on with a complex process. They challeng...
  Storyline 360 allows you to quickly export all the text in your project for translation and then reimport it, auto...
Check out these five big timesavers for working with the timeline in Storyline 360.
5 Dial and Slider Freebies That’ll Help You Add Irresistible Interactivity
Rise 360 is great for building quick, responsive e-learning courses; but did you know it’s also a solid tool for buil...
Adding voiceover to your courses can help bring content to life and make your e-learning materials more engaging.
If there’s one thing most e-learning courses have in common, it’s that they have a quiz. Whether there are knowledge ...

Featured Heroes

Animated GIFs—or image files that act like a short video that loops endlessly—are everywhere these days, on social me...
Snag some creative inspiration from these four gamified e-learning examples.
  We e-learning developers are always looking for time-saving shortcuts that will help us create better-looking cour...
Ever since we launched Rise 360, customers have been asking me the same question: How do I decide whether to use Stor...
Need a new approach to keeping learners focused? Gamification is a great way to make course content more engaging. An...
Rise 360 is the web-based app in Articulate 360 that makes it super easy to create gorgeous, responsive e-learning ri...
If you’re like many course designers, you struggle to find a good way to manage your course assets, including images,...