One of my favorite features in Storyline is freeform questions. I love that you can take a static slide and turn it i...
As part of our more recent product updates, we’ve made vast improvements to our HTML5 output for Storyline. While thi...
We received news that Articulate 360 is a People’s Choice Stevie Award Winner for Favorite New Learning/Workforce Dev...
See for yourself how beautifully Storyline courses work across all devices. You can open these examples on any tablet...
E-learning developers, you’ll be happy to know that a subscription to Articulate 360 includes everything you need for...
The tables feature in Storyline is a great option to choose when you’re looking for ways to organize your content vis...
We’re super-excited about the new features we’ve added to Articulate 360. They’re going to help you quickly create co...
Remember taking tests back in elementary school when your teacher told you to always check your answers before turnin...
Software simulations allow learners to work with new software in a low-pressure environment. Safely contained within ...

Featured Heroes

Here are six of our favorite Storyline downloads to come from the community recently:
Have you ever wanted to display a variable reference in your Storyline course using a special font, only to find that...
Learning games are a great way to get your learners engaged—but developing an immersive gaming experience takes time....
We created Articulate Storyline to make it easy for anyone to create engaging, interactive courses. Articulate Storyl...
Articulate 360 is the complete solution for e-learning creators. It’s one subscription that includes everything you n...
The E-Learning Heroes community is taking their Rise courses to new creative heights. We’ve seen everything from digi...