Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
2 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
1 month ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
13 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
5 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adriane Powell
Hello all! I have a MP4 video I'm trying to load to Rise and it just says "processing", but nothing happens. The video size is 219,361KB. Any suggestions? Thanks!
4 minutes ago
By Brent Done
Dennis Berdanis
Is there a way in Rise 360, to navigate to another course/section/block within the same Rise and then provide a way for the student to return to the point where they c...
9 minutes ago
By Dennis Berdanis
Kelly Meeker
If you need to create courses in multiple languages, you’re going to love this new Rise feature. It allows you to export your course text to an XLIFF file* and then re...
2 hours ago
By Julie Pochik
Helen Canning
Can anyone recommend software to translate the XLIFF export file format from Rise?
2 hours ago
By Julie Pochik
Isobelle Rodgers
Hello I'm trying to change the image on a labeled graphic in Rise and I can't find how to do it. I've looked in edit and settings.
2 hours ago
By Shelly Williams
Amelia Costigan
We have a video with poor sound quality and want to subtitle it in Rise (we would love to reshoot but the person is in Europe). Can we use 3PlayMedia with Rise? Is the...
3 hours ago
By Amelia Costigan
Pamela Hill
Am I missing something? Is there a way to resize my image when I upload it to the labeled graphic block? I tried resizing my image first and then uploading but it ends...
3 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Amanda Allen
Not sure if this is on the development roadmap or not but it would be very helpful to have someplace for editor notes in Rise 360. Especially for reassigning or ...
3 hours ago
By Amanda Allen
Abby Walter
I am having trouble uploading my own images into Rise. When I try uploading in Blocks it continues to tell me there was an issue and to try again. When I try to upload...
3 hours ago
By David Daoud
Kira Guseva
Hello! Can I make the link inside lesson to another part of this lesson? As in HTML id=uno, and href=#uno Or maybe somebody knows where is the all text using in projec...
4 hours ago
By Kira Guseva
Angelica Cortez
Hi, I'd like to add a SMALL image (a logo) at the top of a Rise lesson page. It's about 130 pixels tall. Any of the image blocks don't allow me to do that by controlli...
4 hours ago
By Angelica Cortez
Internacional de Marketing
Hello, I was wondering if there were any plans of adding a Dark Mode in SCORM. Dark Mode is becoming more and more popular since it's such a great relief of the...
4 hours ago
By Kyle Mullaney
Kristen Kenny
Can you change the font in Tabs to match the font within your course? When using Tabs the font is different from the font within my course making the content look very...
5 hours ago
By Joy McGinty
JC Blanchard
In Rise, when I change the color of text to white, the bullets remain black. Is there a way to make the bullets the same color as text?
5 hours ago
By Luis Londono
Ponvignesh K
Hi, I has create the Quiz section in rise 360, I have a scope that need to implement 20 Question and its need to randomize, But in the preview screen only th...
5 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Danielle Wallace
Have you encountered this when Rise won't upload a .jpeg from your computer? It worked last week. I've tried replacing media, "rebooting," republishing to ...
5 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
john faulkes
I am suddenly seeing 'There was an issue uploading, please try again' when I try to put in images or videos. I am in midst of course work and this hasn't happened up u...
5 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tim Murphy
Hi, sharing some fixes for the extra whitespace that sometimes appears in Rise. This whitespace issue happens: When using a Heading_Paragraph block alone in a section....
8 hours ago
By Tim Murphy
Patricia Fallon
In a course built in Rise I added images to my quiz questions from the content library. Is there a way to adjust the size of the images? Right now they are too l...
9 hours ago
By Lauren Deyce
Tessa Shepperson
Hi, I have a little calculator based on gravity forms which I would like to embed in my course - see here. However, when I put the code into the code block it ju...
12 hours ago
By Tessa Shepperson