Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
9 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
2 months ago
By Malcolm Reid
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
11 hours ago
By Zoe Fisher
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Errol Muir
Hi. I've created a video in Storyline 360 from 4 slides. When I embed it in Rise, it shows as a blank screen with start button. It plays as expected ...
5 hours ago
By Errol Muir
Melissa Zeltmann
We are experiencing issues with course descriptions not displaying in the SCORM package (manifest file); therefore not transferring to our LMS during upload. Has...
8 hours ago
By Melissa Zeltmann
Roland Straub
Hi all, Great, that it's possible now to convert former just "process" or "labeled graphic" interactions to blocks. I did this a few times and it works fine. Except wh...
8 hours ago
By Rosanne Hutton
Holly Greene
Hello, I developed a training program in Rise using my subscription of 360. I'd like to share and/or transfer ownership of the Rise program to my client. I...
8 hours ago
By Holly Greene
Laura Quilter
Hi there, Hoping I'm not missing something simple, but I can't seem to delete lessons. Can someone please help me out? :) Laura
8 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Alexis Wiking
Hi! I'm new to Rise, and my customer is asking for a final feedback in a quiz. That is "Congratulations, you passed the quiz! Now ..." or something like that in...
9 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Matthew Oliver
Hi there! I'm a Digital Learning Designer and use a few different authoring tools to get my work done. I have recently started to use Rise for more of my builds and I ...
9 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Karlee Ramos
I selected Labeled Graphic an have inserted an image that has a lot of white in it. The markers are white. Can you change the color of a Marker? If so, how? I feel tha...
9 hours ago
By Ian Monk
Megan Colbert
Hi There, I have built a training session in Rise with 7 mini knowledge checks. I would like the tracking to be marked completed if the user has scored a combined...
9 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Jamie Billingham
Hey all, Wondering if anyone has had this issue - In Review, viewed in Chrome, all looks great but in IE one section,under a Storyline embed, displays a large black re...
10 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lisa Kiser
Hi, I was able to present a course I completed in Rise to management. They loved the sleek and clean look, but they did pose a question about branding. Besides adding ...
11 hours ago
By Lisa Kiser
CRN EM WFD
Hi, Is it possible to centre align the images in the Tabs interaction please? Thank you, Angel.
12 hours ago
By Cass Netzley
Ash Hails
Hi, I am awaiting sign off for one of my courses by my manager, and one of the only things I need to change if possible is to centralise images on the accordion and ta...
12 hours ago
By Edward Hoke
Bailey Bowyer
Hey guys, Here is another bug/issue/thingy. Working in one window on Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100. I was adding content, jumped into the Settings to change t...
12 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Pat Sullivan
I have not used Articulate Storyline and Rise 360 very much. I want to learn it better as I am going to need to use it more and more. I am in the process of upda...
12 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Thadd Allen
Hi there, Is there a setting I may be missing or something? Is there a way that a video can be played without hitting the play button? I would love to have a vid...
13 hours ago
By Thadd Allen
Jack Ding
Hi everybody, When can the problem with the text wrap in Rise be resolved, which is also very urgent, see attachment. does Rise Team have any idea? I'm waiting for new...
13 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Internacional de Marketing
Hello, I was wondering if there were any plans of adding a Dark Mode in SCORM. Dark Mode is becoming more and more popular since it's such a great relief of the...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Beaudoin
Considering creating a regular company newsletter which consolidates a lot of important links to other assets (websites, PDFs, etc) as a Rise course to host on our LMS...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emily Sutton
We are currently doing a project in Articulate Rise and the Client needs it uploading to a platform called Veeva. Does anyone know whether Rise is compatible with the ...
14 hours ago
By Phil Mayor