Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
5 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
2 months ago
By Elizabeth Smith
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
4 days ago
By Sarah Bezanson
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hour-Zero
Is anyone else encountering the problem of a Rise course not resetting to 0% completion when relaunched in an LMS? I load the course and it loads as 100% complete...
15 minutes ago
By Lynsey Kuye
People Development Team
Hi team! I read some previous threads that had the same question. We wanted to know if Articulate Rise and Articulate Online will be able to work together somewhen in ...
25 minutes ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Meddie Sims
I have made a list, but I'd like to further indent some bullets, similar to the Sub-bullet text below. Is this possible? Sample Sample Sub-bullet Sub-bul...
31 minutes ago
By Crystal Almonte
Lisette van Zanten
What happens to The Articulate Rise and the embedded storylines when the author/developer leaves the company? Can these still be used?
1 hour ago
By Phil Mayor
Zoe  Baptista
I am not sure if this is correct place to post this, but I am unable to do a very simple PDF upload into a Rise course and I am wondering if there is a bug in Rise.&nb...
1 hour ago
By Crystal Horn
Evan Bretzmann
Hi, I am able to upload files in the Attachment Block, but the file isn't able to be read. Instead of displaying as the specific file type (e.g. .pdf or .doc), it disp...
1 hour ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Catherine Allen
I've been developing a curriculum using Rise for the past several months. I've written 21 brief courses, but can only account for 20 of them. As I develop n...
1 hour ago
By Crystal Horn
Ellen Kupp
When I upload a Storyline file into Rise, the file title shows up in the top left-hand corner (see screen shot attached). I didn't realise this happens, but my client ...
1 hour ago
By Brad Poeth
Rosa Wood
I have several audio clips in my interactive process block. Is there a setting that will require the user to play these clips? I added a Complete button at t...
1 hour ago
By Crystal Horn
Bobby Deibler
Hello everyone, Is it possible to use 360 video and/or 360 images in Rise? Possible thru an embed or multimedia block? Many thanks Bobby
1 hour ago
By Crystal Horn
Paulina Kubsz
How can I publish a course prepared in Rise in Moodle?
2 hours ago
By Paulina Kubsz
Natalie Wenzelow
Hello, I have imbedded a Storyline module into my rise lessons and at the start of each lesson it jumps down to the Storyline block automatically. I think this has to ...
2 hours ago
By Christopher Kegley
Mary Beth Faccioli
I'm having an issue with Rise. As others on the discussions have reported, when you embed a Storyline file in a block, the Storyline file automatially plays when the R...
2 hours ago
By Peter Ward
Mark Chitty
I am using custom web fonts in a course but they dont seem to apply to the side menu? Instead they are set to be Lato, according to this CSS: .brand--ui, .brand--ui *...
2 hours ago
By Hugo Ramos
Jeff Kortenbosch
Rise content blocks animate by default when a participant is scrolling through the page. I'd like to be able to turn that on or off per block or in total. I've looked ...
2 hours ago
By Roland Nägeli
Kristie Malterre
Hi, I've been following all of the threads on accessibility and RISE and would like to know about the current estimated dates for: 1. WCAG 2.0 AA to be completed (incl...
2 hours ago
By Kristopher Tharris
Amie Daminato
Is it possible to save a RISE 360 course on our own computer, then at some point in the future upload it to RISE 360 to make edits? As long as the RISE 360 is sha...
2 hours ago
By Amie Daminato
Lisette van Zanten
Hi, I have uploaded a picture as cover photo. I have selected that I also want to have this as sidebar picture. Unfortunately this is not showing. It is only showing t...
3 hours ago
By Lisette van Zanten
Sandra Talbot
We love the ability to embed the Storyline files into Rise courses, but we have found that when Mac users access the Rise files, that it takes a long time for the Stor...
4 hours ago
By Ashokan P
Andrew Holmes
Hello, I'm trying to rearrange 192 lessons that are contained within 21 different sections. I want to only move the 21 sections (with their content/lessons) and ...
5 hours ago
By James Bonney