Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
4 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
21 days ago
By Elizabeth Smith
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
16 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
4 days ago
By M. Bosscher
SibaPrasad Padhi
its showing strange extra brackets [[[ ]]] before and after each sentence, after a sentence end point and also some extra formatting texts. Like [[[,[object Obje...
1 hour ago
By SibaPrasad Padhi
Nicole Legault
Hey community peeps! We’re really stoked to share a new Rise feature with you: block templates. Build Rise courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content a...
2 hours ago
By Johnny Briggs
Internacional de Marketing
Hello. One of our students is having issues saving his progress since he updated his iPad to the 13.2.2 version. Same thing happens with his iPhone with the same versi...
3 hours ago
By Internacional de Marketing
Jack Ding
Guten Tag Articulate Team, Deutsche Anführungszeichen werden am häufigsten beim Lesen von Typografie verwendet. Es gilt die einfache Regel: 99 unten, über 66. Beispiel...
4 hours ago
By Jack Ding
Simon Ray
Hi all Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I have two blocks with the same background colour and no padding between them (ie top block, bottom padding ...
10 hours ago
By Simon Ray
Allan McKinley
Curious if there's a way to recover deleted block from Rise. Somehow several blocks disappeared from one of my courses and I'm hoping to recover them. Is there a versi...
12 hours ago
By Peter Johnson
JC Blanchard
In Rise, when I change the color of text to white, the bullets remain black. Is there a way to make the bullets the same color as text?
14 hours ago
By Meg Campbell
Peter Gallup
Is there an easy way to make the hyperlink for a Rise course open in Chrome? My companies default browser is IE and even though I write explicit instructions to ...
14 hours ago
By Peter Gallup
Weston Chapman
I'm trying to figure out an image sizing issue. I design my courses on a pretty large monitor, but my learners usually take them on smaller monitors. I've attached two...
15 hours ago
By Weston Chapman
Steve Nixon
We have some clickable pop-up hot spots that we have successfully attached audio to except rather than force the user to click the play button on each popup we would p...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cindy Holland
I would love to have a section that could be reachable at any point in the course for users to make notes or to comment? Has anybody seen any work arounds? ...
15 hours ago
By Mike Wilson
Matt Gesualdi
At the end of my scenario there is a white box that says Scenario Complete and has an option to start over. I'd like to completely get rid of that box. Is there any wa...
15 hours ago
By Matt Gesualdi
Brian Wiltz
We have multiple learners across different instances experiencing the same issue: A learner will work through their course and sees the sections checking off. Onc...
16 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rick Sell
Getting a "drag up for full screen" with a circular up arrow image on some animations I created in Storyline 360 and moved into Rise. What is this telling me and how d...
17 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Beth Williams
How do you export content from one rise course to another
17 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lew Jamison
I would like to see the ability to be able to add videos as well as images in the flashcard.
18 hours ago
By Lew Jamison
Ewa Mwaura
Hi, Is it possible for Rise users to share folders? We have a mid-sized team of developers and we would like to store final files in a shared folder structure (for mai...
18 hours ago
By Jeff Oliver
Created by Eidos Consulting Ltd
I have a feedback interaction which I'd like to present using a scenario in Rise 360. I've created the scenario but the requirement to press "continue" after each resp...
18 hours ago
By Janet McCormick
CRN EM WFD
The buttons in Rise allow you to link to different lessons in your course but there are times when there is a need to connect a text or an image to a particular lesson...
20 hours ago
By Lew Jamison
David Neuburger
Hello I have a lot of problem when I try to translate a xlif export of a route RISE. Indeed, when I open the export in a translation tool like smartcat.ai or SDL Trado...
20 hours ago
By SibaPrasad Padhi