Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
3 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
12 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
20 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
15 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeff Langley
Hi all, Has anyone incorporated a LinkedIn Learning video into their RISE course? Is this possible? If so, how have you gone about this and does it funtion prope...
1 hour ago
By Bev Tigert
published by TC Energy Technical Learning & Development
We have been successfully imported RISE360 courses to our SuccessFactors LMS over the last 5 months. The most recent course we attempted to be uploaded and ...
5 hours ago
By Stephen Wilhite
Barbara Herman
Can any one tell me if there is a limit to the number of locked Storyline blocks a Rise project can have? I currently have 4 Storyline blocks and only the first one is...
7 hours ago
By Wendy Farmer
Greg Paul
Training tutorial as I'm building a training course is NOT written in English, how do I change that so I can understand what is written to guide me?
7 hours ago
By Greg Paul
Bobby Sizemore
Just looking for some feedback on how well scenarios built in Storyline 360 works in Rise 360.
8 hours ago
By Bobby Sizemore
nina hutchinson
I want to create a branched rise module, but I'm conscious of loading times as some learners do not have great internet. I was wondering if having 25 or more lessons w...
8 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Manisha Sachdev
Hi All, Is there a way to password protect all your/courses in Rise?
10 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Zsolt Olah
Here's a way to create fake branching in Rise and hide lessons in the menu. http://bit.ly/2hb5uZp with downloads. Demo here: http://rabbitoreg.com/risedemo2
11 hours ago
By Jessica Delrosario
Irene Caldwell
Hi everyone, I've been tasked with building a refresher course, in Rise, for an existing Storyline course. Aside from considerably reducing the text and graphics, are ...
11 hours ago
By Irene Caldwell
Internacional de Marketing
Hello, I was wondering if there were any plans of adding a Dark Mode in SCORM. Dark Mode is becoming more and more popular since it's such a great relief of the...
11 hours ago
By Amelia Altstadt
Reena Deklotz
It's nice to have an image or fun graphic as the title - but "Course Title" is always visible. Can it be hidden (see attached picture).
12 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jessica Pezzulich
I am having several issues trying to upload existing RISE files into our LMS. These are not new files. I am only trying to replace content in our LMS.
12 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Internacional de Marketing
Hello. One of our students is having issues saving his progress since he updated his iPad to the 13.2.2 version. Same thing happens with his iPhone with the same versi...
12 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Alison Calvert
Hi, all of a sudden I get a warning 'There was an issue uploading. Please try again.' when I try to upload an image into Articulate Rise. Reading through previous disc...
12 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Srinivasan  T
Hi, I am trying to do translation work in Rise. I have downloaded the XLIFF file from Rise and uploaded to our local Translation management tool. After translation, i ...
13 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Deanna Buchner
Hello, I am attempting to add images to my Rise course and I keep receiving an error message, or it times out. I receive a message "There was an issue uploading....
13 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matthew Bitter
when trying to make the embedded replay video (made in replay) full screen by pressing [] on the video bar in Rise, it does not work once uploaded into LMS. &nbsp...
13 hours ago
By Will Findlay
cédric tavernier
Hello. I am currently experiencing a problem with Rise content. The export is set to SCORM 2004 4th edition, passed / failed, tracking using quiz result. Tracking work...
13 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Javiera Morales
Hello, I need to know if there is any way to access the source code of a SCORM created by me, that is, if there is a way to be editable by another person to whom...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Byron Tik
Hi , I believe the Articulate 360 Rise lms Publish is set to open in new window, I want to open in same window, is there a change to one of the html or xml files...
14 hours ago
By Nancy Sutherland