Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
1 month ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
11 days ago
By Layton F
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Keith Lillico
I seem to be having a problem with the paragraph spacing in rise. Sometimes rise will add an extra space in between lines of text in Rise and I can't seem to find a wa...
4 hours ago
By Mary Casey
Colette Cunningham
One year ago there was a discussion around accessibility - WCAG AA, WAI-ARIA Labels, Section 508, DDA, Equality Act and Screen Reader Supports. It was noted...
23 hours ago
By Derelyn Burns
Deeksha Mukhi
Hi, My colleague (who is no longer part of organization) created a course in articulate rise and copied a URL and shared it with me. I got a new license only after she...
23 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Amber Lee Mogg
Hi there, We have noticed that when downloading a pdf document (from the pdf multimedia block) the filename of the downloaded document is different than the filename o...
24 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Mark McCallick
I would like to use the course I created with Articulate/Rise 360 in my teaching. Our College uses Canvas as the LMS. Can anyone tell me how to integrate my Articulate...
1 day ago
By Mark McCallick
Raymond Yucis
Any further word on recovering blocks that are accidentally deleted? I am creating my first RISE course and I'm astounded that there doesn't seem to be a way to ...
1 day ago
By Elizabeth Li
Blanca Sermak
I don't know if I missed it, but if there isn't one already, Rise really needs an "undo" option. I just accidentally deleted text from a course I was reviewing and it ...
1 day ago
By Elizabeth Li
Jen Edgerton
Hi everyone, I'm a new Articulate user and I've created a glossary widget in Engage, published it to Storyline, and added it to Rise as a Storyline Block. I wanted it ...
1 day ago
By Jen Edgerton
Kevin Munson
I'm guessing that this has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer. How Rise pulls metadata from an Embed link to display an image is a mystery...
1 day ago
By Kevin Munson
Marcela Lescano
Hi, Could the number that goes in front of the options be removed when there is only one option? Thank you!
1 day ago
By Marcela Lescano
Peter Ward
I have a Rise course with embedded Storyline blocks, and I want to ensure that users let the entire Storyline audio play through before clicking Continue. However, the...
1 day ago
By Peter Ward
Martin Evans
I'm currently testing out and learning rise. In an introductory "lesson" we would like to show photos and contact info for staff. I would like to make the staff ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gerry McAteer
Hi, I have an issue with some Alt text for an image i have uploaded in Rise. I have added the caption text for the image which includes a couple of '&' , whe...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rodrigo Sugahara
I uploaded two screenshots. Mobile and Desktop. It doesn't appear to work on android and neither in Chrome's DevTools. The canvas shows up with 0 opacity and its ...
1 day ago
By Fredrik Dahlin
Annica Helmich
When using animations, the images or hot spots are not displayed (on Windows Laptop). Using Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Especially in Firefox the problem. When we set an...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Morten Jacobsen
Hi, I seem to be having more and more problems with uploading images to my Rise courses using the 'replace image' function. Most times it seems to get stuck on '...
1 day ago
By Crystal Horn
Nicholas Harrell
Can you import animated gifs into Rise?
1 day ago
By zainab khan
Internacional de Marketing
Hello. This is our situation: Our courses are divided in 8 units each. Each topic is a SCORM. So basically, every folder is a course containing 8 SCORMs. Now we need t...
1 day ago
By Internacional de Marketing
Rory Sacks
Hey all, Does anyone know if Rise supports auto sharing of courses with team members? We should, as a team, be able to see all the courses and projects each other are ...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurie Mattson
I'm trying to publish a course that I created in Rise. I've exported the course as a scorm 1.2 file. I've tried in multiple browsers now, and I've tried exporting the ...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez