Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
9 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
12 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
6 days ago
By Matthew Bibby
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
7 days ago
By M. Bosscher
Katharina Bieniecka
There is a limit to what I can put on a card, but even if I stay within that limit the last few words of the sentence are cut off the eLearning is used on the phone. W...
8 hours ago
By Elena Muniz
Nicola Fern
Hi I'm having an issue with what appears to be an auto compression being applied to images I'm uploading to Rise. It seems to be most obvious in images with text...
9 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Irina Poloubessov
Hello, I created and saved-for-web a .png image in Photoshop. When I uploaded it with Rise (as a centered image in my blocks-lesson), it converted it with poor quality...
9 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jordan Coop
Rise seems to be putting small black bars on both sides of a video when you add it as a multimedia item: It looks a bit sloppy, in my opinion. The video is 16:9. Any ...
10 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alena Ayers
Hi there I am having an issue with the mobile adaptation in Rise. It is breaking up text in the middle of words when I use a statement block. I have tested the co...
10 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tim Harris
Against the white background of the knowledge check block, the default feedback font colour of #707070 has a contrast ratio of 4.95:1, meeting WCAG 2.0 AA standards (w...
11 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jemma Greener
How do you change the colour of the submit button on Rise? The current button is not accessible because of the contrast?
11 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Wee Shen Tan
Dear Articulate Team, I have developed a Rise module. This module was uploaded as a xAPI package at customer's LMS. The customer has feedback to me that the Rise...
11 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Justin Phillips
I'm developing some material and the project owner has asked about the feasibility of allowing end users to input text which could be reported back to our LMS. We'd th...
12 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kandice Kidd
Hi, I'm a volunteer for an association chapter and I wanted to use Rise to create a tutorial (I'm new to eLearning). The association doesn't have an LMS or cloud for&n...
12 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
john dateo
When I copy and paste the contents of a Pdf into Rise, it loses some of the formatting. Is there a way to bring in the Pdf without losing the formatting?
13 hours ago
By Jessie Bernal
Susi B
Hi all, I had to create a onepager to advertise our e-learning products to other companies which I wanted to share with you. Originally created in german, sorry if I t...
14 hours ago
By Trina Rimmer
Lynn Ooten
Can anyone tell me what the hex code for the background of the process block in Rise is? I want to insert a description underneath a process block and I can't se...
14 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Kim Petersen
Good Day I want to add narration to my content. The narration should automatically start as it would in storyline. Can you please advise if this ...
14 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Raina Berry
Is it possible to add background music/sound to my Rise project.
14 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Learning Development
Is it possible narrate all text in a Rise course, similar what's possible in Studio and Storyline? Or is audio restricted to certain content types (timeline, pro...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Faye S.
Hi - I was wondering if there were any updates on adding an auto play feature for media in Rise? The learner would have to hit play for audio and/or video in each less...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chris Grant
Hello I am producing a rise course, that has multiple quizzes within. When I publish the course I only seem to be able to choose one of the quizzes to score the course...
15 hours ago
By Tricia Quave
Jane Varney
Hello, I am exploring the option to embed a PDF within Rise. The embed content block allows this however, iframe dimensions are constrained to a width...
16 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Rachel Abeloe
I've tried to record directly into Rise but using an external microphone. Every time I try to record audio - by pushing the start recording button - it works and I am ...
16 hours ago
By Crystal Horn