Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature for Articulate 360 Teams that makes it even easier to manage large training teams. Now you can assign different admins to manage differ...
2 months ago
By Mike Olivieri
Mike Olivieri
Today we announced new features and content in Articulate 360 including two new block types coming in Rise. It’s already stunningly easy to create engaging lessons wi...
15 hours ago
By Katarina Djäken
Kelly Meeker
Creating content in Rise just got even easier. We’ve rolled out a new shortcut bar that makes it a cinch to add your favorite blocks to lessons quickly. And with all ...
2 months ago
By Drew Everett
Elisabeth Ellis
I have had several users not be able to submit their answers for a matching quiz question in Rise, and then not be able to complete the quiz. How do I resolve this?  
1 hour ago
By Elisabeth Ellis
David Tait
I wanted to ask the community whether anyone has had success adding superscript text to a course title in Rise? I get asked about this more or less every time one of ...
4 hours ago
By Caroline Bennett
Brenda Stutsky
Hi: Whenever editing a quote in Rise, the end quotation mark is always one line below and the only way to fix it is to delete the quote and then copy and paste the who...
5 hours ago
By Paul Tottle
Alan Hossack
Just thought I would ask the question before I build one myself, but has anyone developed any kind of word document/template to facilitate development in Rise? Basica...
5 hours ago
By Zoe Brown
Bonnie Willis
In an effort to figure out how to create another section in a course in Rise, I accidentally deleted the entire lesson!?! How can I get it back?  
5 hours ago
By Martika Cox
Rosemary Aylward
I can't seem to find a way to change the font, color in particular, on the Course Title and Lesson Title. Is there a way to change them? Thanks
6 hours ago
By Rosemary Aylward
Jeannie Ristau
Hi - when I export a storyline course into Rise, it displays as a black box. How can I get the actual first slide to show up rather than the black box (with a video-li...
7 hours ago
By Jeannie Ristau
Wesley Scott
Hello Everyone, My company has recently started building courses in Rise; we love the ease of use and the layout in which the course is presented to the client.  Rise...
8 hours ago
By Broderick Lemke
Rosemary Aylward
When someone completes a course built in RISE the RISE panel shows they have completed it but the LMS is not processing they've completed it until they close out of th...
9 hours ago
By Rick Sell
Alex M
Hi, I'm currently investigating the opportunity for embedding bespoke activities in rise , and was wondering if there was any thought behind embedding html packages/c...
9 hours ago
By Leah Chambers
J M Walton
I created an assessment within a module and when you move your mouse or select an answer, there is a glitch in the screen/picture. It blinks in and out. I have attache...
10 hours ago
By J M Walton
Erin Mahabir
My team works collaboratively on courses for our clients, which includes any updates that need to be made.  (Updating and re-publishing goes to whomever is available a...
10 hours ago
By Erin Mahabir
Jim Vale
Hi - just wondering if it's possible to add media (in my case, an image) to the answer feedback on quizzes in Rise? I want to include an example picture with the feedb...
10 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Gail Chambers
Is there a feature in Rise to add a popup text box? I would like the ability to click on text to provide further information to users. Does Rise have that capability? 
10 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Traci P
I just uploaded a few rise modules to scorm cloud for testing. They are playing fine in IE, but in Chrome they just launch as a blank window. Has anyone else noticed t...
10 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Dan Jackson
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to track the questions & their answers on our LMS when using a Storyline block in a Rise course. I have created a Storyline...
10 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Alex Bradley
Hello, I have created a Storyline block and dropped it into a Rise course but the block has a white line on both sides - see attached screen shot. I can't see what I h...
10 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Adam Meek
Hi everyone, I am struggling to figure out what is going wrong with a Rise course I have created. The course contains several MP4 videos all created and converted the...
10 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Martin Evans
I'm currently testing out and learning rise.  In an introductory "lesson" we would like to show photos and contact info for staff. I would like to make the staff perso...
10 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Brian Cook
Hi all, I am making a business case to my change management team for using SL360 and Rise for client trainings. I need to verify some facts first. By nature, our tra...
10 hours ago
By Tom Kuhlmann