Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature for Articulate 360 Teams that makes it even easier to manage large training teams. Now you can assign different admins to manage differ...
2 months ago
By Mike Olivieri
Mike Olivieri
Today we announced new features and content in Articulate 360 including two new block types coming in Rise. It’s already stunningly easy to create engaging lessons wi...
1 day ago
By Cristian Patino
Kelly Meeker
Creating content in Rise just got even easier. We’ve rolled out a new shortcut bar that makes it a cinch to add your favorite blocks to lessons quickly. And with all ...
2 months ago
By Drew Everett
Angela Dawson
Hi team When adding images to Rise tabs and accordians they are automatically left aligned which is ok if the image is landscape and fills the space but if the image ...
11 minutes ago
By Max Mielke
Clive Hands
Is there a way of preventing a user from mouse-selecting the text or content within the SCORM package to copy it?
1 day ago
By Clive Hands
Meg Goodine
Hi  Just wondering if there is a way to download and reuse this template: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/rise-training-schedule-template Thanks
1 day ago
By Beth Oprisch
Anthony Goss
I noticed this evening when I was working on a process interaction that a new field for Background Color has been added.  However, when I attempt to add a new color, n...
1 day ago
By Anthony Goss
Justin Phillips
I'm developing some material and the project owner has asked about the feasibility of allowing end users to input text which could be reported back to our LMS. We'd th...
1 day ago
By Lauren Kauffman
Elizabeth Dennis
I am trying to publish Rise files to SuccessFactors as AICC files. We don't use icontent so I can't do SCORM. I've read every discussion on this topic and can't find a...
1 day ago
By Brett Lee
Faye S.
Hi - I was wondering if there were any updates on adding an auto play feature for media in Rise? The learner would have to hit play for audio and/or video in each less...
1 day ago
By Daniel Bolia
Kate Brownlee
I am new to articulate and have just developed our first Rise courses. The course authoring system/website for our courses is homegrown and it is not SCORM compliant. ...
2 days ago
By Kate Brownlee
Kendra Perry-Mullis
Hi friends, I'm new to Rise 360 and I'm trying to build a sample course. This is a video-heavy course. I was hoping that instead of adding a bunch of text in Camtasia...
2 days ago
By Kendra Perry-Mullis
Janet Robertson
Hi I got a bit carried away (having fun!) and was adding all my blocks to one lesson. I now want to move or copy some of the blocks to a separate lesson or section. O...
2 days ago
By Anthony Karcz
Sevilay Ezbiderli
Hi, Is there a way to change the background color for the quiz section of Rise?
2 days ago
By Michele Schuck
Kristin Romyns
Is there any talk or mention of adding a search filtering option to the content library?  It is rather difficult to search for a particular type of image and would be ...
2 days ago
By Kristin Romyns
Nicole Legault
New feature alert! We just shipped the latest new goodie in Rise, the process block. Now you can add process interactions to the custom lessons you create with blocks...
2 days ago
By Juan Delgado
Jeff DeSurra
I'm currently using Rise to create courses that will eventually be used in an LMS. We want to have places where users can answer reflection questions throughout the co...
2 days ago
By Kelly Coe
John McNally
Hi, I'm relatively new to Rise.  I've used Storyline for a while. Typically, I create my Storyline modules, publish them to Articulate Review and send links to my supe...
2 days ago
By Anthony Karcz
Phillip Robinson
Nice to see the Knowledge Checks in Rise Blocks. A couple of thoughts: 1. We can currently add feedback. Would it be possible in the future to add Correct and Incorre...
2 days ago
By Phil Robinson
jacky au
Hi, I am trying to embed iframe for Google Forms (quiz). However, I'm receiving this error when pasting the full link. Is there something I'm missing here or is Googl...
2 days ago
By Pamela Hill
Kelly Meeker
If you need to create courses in multiple languages, you’re going to love this new Rise feature. It allows you to export your course text to an XLIFF file* and then re...
2 days ago
By raymond seguin
Juan Delgado
I hope someone can help me with this issue since we are really starting to use the Articulate 360 Suite hot and heavy for our learning development. I created a course ...
2 days ago
By Juan Delgado
Mourad Chirchi
Hi, am I the only one who noticed a problem with the font weight for italics, making it look like bold/italics? 
2 days ago
By Mourad Chirchi