Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature for Articulate 360 Teams that makes it even easier to manage large training teams. Now you can assign different admins to manage differ...
2 months ago
By Mike Olivieri
Mike Olivieri
Today we announced new features and content in Articulate 360 including two new block types coming in Rise. It’s already stunningly easy to create engaging lessons wi...
14 hours ago
By Victor Villegas
Kelly Meeker
Creating content in Rise just got even easier. We’ve rolled out a new shortcut bar that makes it a cinch to add your favorite blocks to lessons quickly. And with all ...
2 months ago
By Drew Everett
Wesley Scott
Hello Everyone, My company has recently started building courses in Rise; we love the ease of use and the layout in which the course is presented to the client.  Rise...
3 hours ago
By Wesley Scott
Nina Tomleson
How do I add certificates at the end of my course?
4 hours ago
By Peter Pollock
Justin Phillips
I'm developing some material and the project owner has asked about the feasibility of allowing end users to input text which could be reported back to our LMS. We'd th...
9 hours ago
By Keith Prusak
Nicholas Harrell
Can you import animated gifs into Rise?
9 hours ago
By Anni McMahon
Sarah Landreth
I am converting some ILT leadership & development training content to rise 360. The ILT courses were 4 hours each, and the client wants the e-learning to be under ...
14 hours ago
By Sarah Landreth
Anthony Goss
For some reason, I thought there was a feature where a Continue button would appear at the end of a Rise quiz to let the learner move to the next lesson of the course ...
16 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Francesca Secchi
Hello everyone, I am facing some issues exporting the XLIFF files from our courses in Articulate Rise.  I previously downloaded the same courses in the XLIFF format, ...
16 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Meg Goodine
Hi  Just wondering if there is a way to download and reuse this template: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/rise-training-schedule-template Thanks
16 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
TiCK IT LMS
I am exporting a course out of Rise for an LMS using scorm 1.2 (see attachment).  I use these settings (I don't get any tracking options) but when the file downloads i...
16 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tony Bleything
I've created an interaction in Engage 360 and I want to use it in my Rise course.  I published the interaction to Articulate 360.  I can only see the published interac...
17 hours ago
By Andria Shooter
cédric tavernier
Hello. I am currently experiencing a problem with Rise content. The export is set to SCORM 2004 4th edition, passed / failed, tracking using quiz result. Tracking work...
19 hours ago
By cédric tavernier
Natalia Gonzalez
We have found that using the same resources in the creation of an eLearning course in Storyline and in Rise,  when we publish the file in SCORM it´much bigger in Rise ...
19 hours ago
By Siobhan Keleher
Ben Rodriguez
Hi all, Is it possible to assign a co-owner to a course? I'm interested in setting up Rise so that multiple team members can currently have permission to edit and ex...
20 hours ago
By Piotr Burchart
David Lockett
Hi, I created a flashcard interaction in a Rise course covering the navigation of the module and help instructions. It has 2 flashcards and looks fine in both edit and...
20 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Michael Schear
Is anyone having an issue where they are unable to duplicate a lesson in the Rise course? The option to 'Duplicate' is available, but when selected, nothing happens. M...
20 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Clive Hands
Is there a way of preventing a user from mouse-selecting the text or content within the SCORM package to copy it?
20 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kelly Meeker
If you need to create courses in multiple languages, you’re going to love this new Rise feature. It allows you to export your course text to an XLIFF file* and then re...
20 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Elizabeth Dennis
I am trying to publish Rise files to SuccessFactors as AICC files. We don't use icontent so I can't do SCORM. I've read every discussion on this topic and can't find a...
20 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kate Brownlee
I am new to articulate and have just developed our first Rise courses. The course authoring system/website for our courses is homegrown and it is not SCORM compliant. ...
20 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kendra Perry-Mullis
Hi friends, I'm new to Rise 360 and I'm trying to build a sample course. This is a video-heavy course. I was hoping that instead of adding a bunch of text in Camtasia...
20 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte