Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
4 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
17 days ago
By Elizabeth Smith
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
12 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
2 hours ago
By M. Bosscher
Mary Gray
Seeking support.....CONTINUE blocks were working and now all of sudden they do not allow me to "continue" even though I completed the prior steps....please advise
1 hour ago
By Mary Gray
Kelly-Anne Slatton
This is mostly a feature request that I think would be helpful to everyone, but I also wanted to put it on the discussion board in case I'm missing something and it's ...
1 hour ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Roland Straub
Hello all In Rise I currently use often the "image & text" feature. I would have expected to have an option, that lets me align the text next to the image at least...
1 hour ago
By Crystal Horn
Dorothy Fiedorowicz
Hi, Cold you please advise what is a recommended screen resolution for a screen shot for articulate 360? I need to take some screen shots in the system, wh...
2 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Beth Williams
How do you export content from one rise course to another
2 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Jörn Oelze
I added some video links to a course in Rise 360 via MULTIMEDIA / EMBED. In the SETTINGS section for each video, I can adjust the embed width (from "Small" t...
2 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ari Avivi
Has this every happened to anyone. I've got blocks in rise, I want to add them to my block templates, but after I click new block template, the checkmarks to sel...
2 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Fernando Sobral
Hi all, I want to place a "soft return" into a word. Is there anyway to do this?
2 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Copyright © 2018 TAFE NSW
Hi everyone, I am head over heals in love with Rise. There's only one issue and I fear I know the what the answers will be to my question. Our student surv...
2 hours ago
By Heather Murray
Srinivasan  T
Hi, I am trying to do translation work in Rise. I have downloaded the XLIFF file from Rise and uploaded to our local Translation management tool. After translation, i ...
2 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Marcela Ryan
I had buttons translated from English to Chinese for one of our courses. Under the following sections: Lesson 4 of 7 and Step 1 of 3, I am unable to fit all of t...
2 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matt Illman
Good afternoon all, I use the above combination a lot to ensure a trainee opens each tab before continuing. However, I loaded up a number of courses this morning and f...
3 hours ago
By Myriam Bensimon
Michael Iafrate
Hi Searched this forum and couldn't find the answer. how do I remove the Rise Take Again" quiz option. Thank you!
3 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joe Waddington
Is there a pre-built glossary feature in Rise? If not, have have others built a glossary when needed?
3 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Barry Stoner
Hi all, Have you noticed that the filenames are not always shown when you upload a video to Rise? Some filenames are shown, but for others, the panel is blank.&n...
3 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elaine Cottam
Hi, apologies if this has previously been raised. I have a couple of different blocks I'm using in RISE - Tabs and Process - and I would like to get learners to click ...
4 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gatr jdsd
I have a zipped Rise scorm file and want to edit it on Rise. How to open the file on Rise?
4 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Paul Knights
Hi, do we know when RISE will be able to provide question banks, specifically for use of randomised quiz questions? I can of course build one in storyline but it does ...
4 hours ago
By Thomas Doty
Daniela Moser
I just wondered if it is possible to use question pools in Rise. I created about 30 questions but only want Rise to randomly choose 10 of them.
4 hours ago
By Thomas Doty
Mary Beth Maidment
We're trying to build a lengthy course in rise, that has Lesson>Topic structure, and are trying to use the Section Title structure. Some frustrations: The Section...
4 hours ago
By Crystal Horn