Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
We are excited to share our Rise 360 Accessibility Collection! In this collection, you'll find the Rise 360 Accessibility Conformance Report (VPA...
8 days ago
By Chino Navarro
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
4 months ago
By John Haney
Kristen Bjork
Hi folks, I have a Storyline file that I am embedding in a Rise course, but even at the smallest size, it is too tall for the screen. Is there a way to make it smaller...
1 hour ago
By Kristen Bjork
James Kruck
Hi all, I'm using the Multimedia Embed function to embed Google Forms into my course. This all works perfectly well in Chrome, but when I open the program in Safari or...
12 hours ago
By Wesley Williams
Reddit Mission Control
Hi, I've created mini-lessons within lessons on Rise 360 like the attached and when I try to add buttons at the end of each mini-lesson, those lessons do not come up a...
14 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Holly Greene
Hello, Is there an 'exit course" button in Rise? Once in the LMS, it seems there isn't a way for students to exit the program. Thank you! Holly
14 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Veronika Rivera
Why can't I add users to my seats if they already have an articulate 360 account? This is the error message I keep getting when I try to invite them:
16 hours ago
By Karl Muller
airSlate Academy
Hello colleagues! Is it possible to add a pdf file (for example a guide in pdf format) not as a file that should be downloaded, but as a file that can be read and scro...
17 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Deborah Decker
One of my team members is out for the next few weeks. I need to make a change today to a Rise course he created. I am a team admin, but I don't see how to access his c...
18 hours ago
By Nathan Leavitt
Maretha  Prinsloo
We have a case of a Rise course not loading. We are using moodle LMS and loading the course as Scorm. In our case all other users can access the content, and the users...
19 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Angelia Bendolph
I am experiencing lag time between typing characters on the screen and when they show up in my Rise course. It started happening late yesterday afternoon. I had ...
19 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nick Soave
Hello, I am facing a conundrum here. I have linked to a Review 360 element through the Interactive choices and while it looks ok on a large monitor, a 13-i...
20 hours ago
By Nick Soave
Equipo eLearning
I want to share a question from a customer: "Let's say we bought an individual 360 license to create a course in Rise and export it as SCORM. Without other similar pro...
20 hours ago
By Dave Cox
Ros McNamee
Hello, There has been unbearable lag and unreliable course loading recently in Rise and Review. I will have to refresh my browser (tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox, ...
20 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kyle Whitcomb
A colleague has their own articulate account separate from our organization and created a training that I would like imported into my RISE account. Is this possi...
20 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Christy Atkins
Currently we have two courses made using RISE- and this course will sometimes not mark complete (or track anytime spent in the course) even if the user has gone throug...
21 hours ago
By Leah Hemeon
Leah Esterline
Hello! I have several rise courses that have a quiz that must be passed before moving to a final exit lesson. For the most part, learners are able to complete th...
21 hours ago
By Leah Esterline
Claudia Rizzello
Hi, I have a problem with the audio files on Rise 360. Sometimes the player doesn't work properly. It happens randomly and on different browsers. The player does not i...
22 hours ago
By Steve Jones
Learning and Development  Team
Hi We added a check list to Rise and wondered if there is a way for it to remember what has been ticked. There is a to do list that can be checked off and it wou...
22 hours ago
By Kevin Baker
Kris Nagy
Hi all, We are converting an 8-hour ILT to a 30-minute Rise course for a client, and we've been able to cull some of their content into 'required' and 'optional' bucke...
22 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anne Lewin
I have exported Rise 360 courses to our new LMS Brightspace and learners are not able to resume back where they left off after closing the course. How can this be fixed?
22 hours ago
By Anne Lewin
Joshua Gleim
I'm building a number of Rise modules for a client and they love the platform, however they are looking for a solution that will allow them to capture robust metrics f...
22 hours ago
By Marianne Sheldon