Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a powerful new feature in Rise 360: closed captioning. Now you can upload closed caption files to videos to make your content more accessible.&nbsp...
8 days ago
By Kai S Fredriksen
Mike Olivieri
It’s already easy to build fully responsive courses quickly in Rise 360. And now, we’ve added another time-saving way to create engaging courses for every learner: tem...
13 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jessica Cheung
Hi guys, I am looking for some urgent assistance with a project I am working on. I've specified the tab order for each slide, however, when I publish the course and vi...
2 hours ago
By Jessica Cheung
Paul Fugate
I have two questions... Is there a way to create a responsive quiz in Rise? For example, I am asking students why they are taking my course. Each res...
2 hours ago
By Leah Johnson
Derrick MacGillivray
When using the matching knowledge check or quizzing feature, there appears to be a character limit on the match objects. Is there any way to increase this? I'm working...
2 hours ago
By Leah Johnson
Shelbey Osborne
I have seen a few Rise courses that have an audio clip at the top and then the text below and the audio clip reads the text below. Is this another software that this i...
7 hours ago
By Jolie Wist
Shelbey Osborne
Hello, I am working with an LMS company and uploading Rise Courses as a SCORM file into the LMS. The tracking is very limited on the LMS. It let's me know the amount o...
7 hours ago
By Shelbey Osborne
Trish Feehan
Is there a way to have videos automatically start to play in Rise when the user reaches that section of the session?
7 hours ago
By Kyle Jenkins
Liselle Canham
Hi, please could you tell me why a popup comes up, either when I'm editing or when I've left the Rise tab open for a while, that tells me that I'm editing the cou...
8 hours ago
By Liselle Canham
Michelle Hyland
Hello, I'm urgently trying to add a SurveyGizmo assessment to 8 Rise modules my team developed. I've done this in the past using the following code with no problem:&nb...
8 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sr. Dolores Keyser
If you are copying content with multiple headings and paragraphs, do you need to copy each section individually or can you copy the whole document into your first text...
9 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Berno van Soest
I want to use a single Google Forms after each section in a module. To distinguish between the sections I've created a couple of prefilled links like this one:&n...
10 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Greg Sevcik
Hello, I am currently working on a course, part of which includes laying out "7 steps" our employees need to take at work. Each of these "7 Steps" has it's own associa...
11 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Rodrigo Sugahara
Hey guys! Lately I have been struggling to change my clients point of view regarding responsive content. They were raised in a flash environment... hahahahahaha W...
12 hours ago
By Rodrigo Sugahara
Libby Doran
Silly question! ideally I'd like to crop directly from the content library. Is this possible? If not, am I best to crop in PowerPoint and re-save?
13 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Majd Rustam
Hi awesome people Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere, I was wondering if there is a way to add a "Call us" button to a Rise course that will trigger a ...
14 hours ago
By Christin Lundberg
Laura Kim
Is there a reason why double and single quotes always appear straight when typed directly into Rise (' and " vs ‘ and “)? I can only get curly quotes if the ...
15 hours ago
By Laura Kim
Neil Lawson
Hi, I am working with Rise 360 SCORM exports to Talent LMS. With gap-fill exercise, if there is an apostrophe inserted on an iOS mobile device (tablet or mobile...
15 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Angela Dawson
Hi team Loving Rise and the enhancements that keep coming through. One that would be extremely useful is find and replace. I can find on the page I'm on using Ctrl+F b...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Neil Lawson
Hi, I am using Rise 360 to develop content and am keen to use the carouselo feature. However, i have never been able to use it as every time I try to edit it, I get a ...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
larissa pereira
Hello Can you please help? When I download the translation file and open the XLIff in excel i get the error message saying 'problem came up during load, cell data too ...
15 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Gail Chambers
Is there a feature in Rise to add a popup text box? I would like the ability to click on text to provide further information to users. Does Rise have that capabil...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez