Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
I’m so excited to share our latest release with you. Today, we shipped a huge update to Rise 360 that gives you more creative ways to customize the look and feel of yo...
24 days ago
By Crystal Horn
James Welle
Starting in January 2022, we will remove support for the Internet Explorer 11 browser (IE11) from all Articulate 360 web apps, Articulate.com, and E-Learning Heroes. W...
4 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Dian Shannon
Hi, trying to add flashcards to my remote learning presentation. But I cannot seem to edit the flashcards to create text. Also seem to be stuck with a stoc...
7 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Zoe Handscombe
We are exporting Rise courses as XLF, converting to Word (using a Mac), translating the text and converting back to XLF again. In the word file, the text loses a...
1 day ago
By Thor Melicher
Sarah Logar
Hello! I am working to make a decision making tool for my team. Because I work at a construction company, and the tool is for project foreman, I want to create tools t...
1 day ago
By Karl Muller
Natalia Matusevscaia
Hello Ashley, I also use knowledge checks in my Rise lessons. I understand that it reveals immediate feedback with the correct answer. However, at the same time, it of...
1 day ago
By Patti Wood
Brent Gregson
Does anyone have the steps that I can upload my articulate Rise module into Bridge LMS?
1 day ago
By Brent Gregson
Maui Jim
Hello, I've been using Storyline 360 blocks in our Rise 360 content, and it's been a great addition! I've tried to test out the preview on desktop, tablet, and mobile ...
1 day ago
By Maui Jim
Naree Joo
Hello, I am trying to localize content using XLIFF files. I followed the instructions (duplicated and exported the course in XLIFF). I imported the translation X...
1 day ago
By Thor Melicher
Jennifer Rowlands
I noticed when replacing images in Rise 360 that the alternative text is deleted. In my case, I am updating an edited image, not replacing it with a new one, so I need...
1 day ago
By Jennifer Rowlands
Russell Watsky
Hi, Trying out Rise. It's great. I added a storyline block with the standard 4x3 dimensions and then a custom 800 x 570 and everytime I preview I see white bar top and...
1 day ago
By Sara Kuntz
Lisa Griffith
I am creating a labeled graphic in Rise 360 and I want to label the markers 1-12. There is only the option of labels 0-9. How do I add 10, 11 and 12? ...
1 day ago
By Karl Muller
Melissa Morrison
I'm playing around in Rise and I cannot see a way to add audio. Is this not possible? Currently I'm looking at an Image and text, but I would want to add audio to almo...
1 day ago
By Cultural Orientation Resource Exchange
Aliki Tzioumis
I'm trying to find an easy way to share with mutliple collaborators at the same time rather than having to enter each course and change settings one by one. Is ...
1 day ago
By Terry Purtell
JC Caianiello
Does anyone know if the quotation marks in the Quotes block can be removed? I want to use the quote block, without the quote marks. Please advise. /jc
1 day ago
By Annie Ryan
Lydia Christian
Hi everyone! I am creating a course in Thinkific, but I downloaded content from Rise 360. I am just doing a free trial as of right now, and may potentially upgrade if ...
1 day ago
By Lydia Christian
Jennifer Wheeler
Hello! I'm creating a branching course using the stack button feature. When the user selects a button, I would like the link to open in the same window versus a new ta...
1 day ago
By Susie Benner
Jamie Anderson
I'm experiencing some poor video resolution in Rise. Original video files have much better resolution than when they're played back in Rise. What frame sizes cor...
1 day ago
By Christopher Cherry
Brett Rockwood
When using Quote blocks is there a way to use « French » style quotation marks rather than "English." By default it appears that only English work for Quote ...
1 day ago
By Annie Ryan
Jeff Forrer
I am thinking there is no end quote on this because you are not sure where it would be. Just wondering if there will be control to add an end quote or remo...
1 day ago
By Jeff Forrer
Aleksandra Z
Hello. Is there a way to change the size of the buttons? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
1 day ago
By Katherine Hoover
jeremiah@adjusterpro.com Harrison
I want to embed Storyline blocks into my Rise course and for them to be seamlessly woven in. I need larger audio controls in my Rise course, and I found in the f...
1 day ago
By jeremiah@adjusterpro.com Harrison