Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
Our team has been working behind the scenes to make accessibility improvements to Rise 360. Now, we’re ready to reveal what we’ve accomplished so far! We know ho...
9 days ago
By David Buck
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
2 months ago
By Helen Dudley
Nina Knezevic
Hello! I'm collaborating on a Rise course with a colleague however when viewing the list of lessons their name/circle isn't displayed against the lesson they're editin...
12 minutes ago
By Nina Knezevic
Jane .
Hi, is anyone else having issues with text boxes which have animations attached (eg fade in) not displaying in correctly when inserted into Rise. Animations work fine ...
36 minutes ago
By Jane .
Rebecca Logan
Hey, I am trying to insert a storyline block into rise and it seems to be really big and have a lot of white space and padding. I have made padding all to 0 and have t...
2 hours ago
By Latifa Aziz
Rosemary Aylward
I can't seem to find a way to change the font, color in particular, on the Course Title and Lesson Title. Is there a way to change them? Thanks
3 hours ago
By Ajay Johnson
kieran neeson
Hi, I have a course in Rise 360 and have quizzes at the end of each module. Is there a way I can track each users results? Does this data get sent to a spreadsheet I c...
3 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Angela Dawson
Hi team When adding images to Rise tabs and accordians they are automatically left aligned which is ok if the image is landscape and fills the space but if the image i...
3 hours ago
By Michal Augustini
Jeff Forrer
We are having many flip card block issues with what looks to be an automatic fade applied to the card when there is text that reaches the bottom of the box. Some...
5 hours ago
By Rebecca and Amber
Sheikh Maawiya
Hi I am developing courses in Arabic Language. I just started using Articulate 360. I tried to add content using Rise. I could add Arabic text, but I faced many i...
5 hours ago
By Hajar Tr
Jeremy Bradshaw
We want to publish a single lesson "course" which doesn't require any entry page, it should just go straight into the detail lesson detail. Is this possible? Is it als...
5 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amber Lee Mogg
Hi there, We have noticed that when downloading a pdf document (from the pdf multimedia block) the filename of the downloaded document is different than the filename o...
5 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello, Is there an 'exit course" button in Rise? Once in the LMS, it seems there isn't a way for students to exit the program. Thank you! Holly
6 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kimberly DeMucha Kalil
Is it possible to make an audio clip auto play in Rise? And if so, how can I do this?
6 hours ago
By Ken Kluge
Daniel Bastos
It is possible, or are in development, some solution to have more than one languages in one single course? I know that have an option to duplicate the course and...
6 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mitch Wade
Rise 360 is stuck processing an image change from content library. I hit cancel with no result. Tried closing and opening still stuck. Any advice wou...
6 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
JC Blanchard
In Rise, when I change the color of text to white, the bullets remain black. Is there a way to make the bullets the same color as text?
6 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Mary Kate Head
I'm working on my first Rise project and wondering if there are any guidelines/best practices for the image dimensions that work best in Rise. Specifically, I'm trying...
7 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Michaela Dahl
We love to use the scenarios in Rise but we spend a lot of time narrowing down text so it fits in the limit of characters of 150-200. Is there a way we can allow up to...
7 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Margaret Melville
Hello, I have been having an issue recently with Storyline blocks not fully loading in Rise courses when published as a scorm file and playing the course out of ...
7 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Tosin Oyekoya
Hi, I uploaded a PowerPoint as an attachment into my eLearning in Rise 360. However, once learners download the PowerPoint, the videos embedded appear as photos. How c...
7 hours ago
By Tosin Oyekoya
lesley moore
Hi, I'm trying to embed an MP4 video from my computer into a RISE course. I can view the video in edit mode but when i preview theres this message above the video whic...
8 hours ago
By Crystal Horn