Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a powerful new feature in Rise 360: closed captioning. Now you can upload closed caption files to videos to make your content more accessible.&nbsp...
25 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
It’s already easy to build fully responsive courses quickly in Rise 360. And now, we’ve added another time-saving way to create engaging courses for every learner: tem...
13 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sheikh Maawiya
Hi I am developing courses in Arabic Language. I just started using Articulate 360. I tried to add content using Rise. I could add Arabic text, but I faced many i...
2 hours ago
By Lizanne van Zyl
Kaitie Conrad
Hi! I am having a hard time finding information on the types of videos available to upload in Rise. I am looking at a video software and want to make sure before we ge...
6 hours ago
By Dominic Piacun
Tanya Hoey
I have created a course in Rise360 and the HR team are having difficulty loading the file. How do I find out the file size in Rise itself? Or is this only visibl...
6 hours ago
By Tanya Hoey
Dave Galvin
Hi, I am having an issue with the EXIT button function in my Rise courses. When testing in our LMS (SuccessFactors), they don't work. The course doesn't close, and the...
7 hours ago
By Kirstie Perry
Azmeera Azman
Hi, I want to ask your team why my rise 360 always disconnect and always timed out. But when i refresh the problem still same, disconnected and need to refresh. Not on...
8 hours ago
By Azmeera Azman
Biraja Prasanna
Hi Folks, I have developed this training material using Rise 360 tool, which includes general awareness session for everybody. It is focused on infection pre...
9 hours ago
By Biraja Prasanna
Jonathan Cruz
Right now it is showing a black screen, is there a way to add a thumbnail image from my video as the cover instead of a black screen?
11 hours ago
By Dennis Wojcik
Mark McCallick
I would like to use the course I created with Articulate/Rise 360 in my teaching. Our College uses Canvas as the LMS. Can anyone tell me how to integrate my Articulate...
13 hours ago
By Tamarah Hoffman
Talia Zigelman
Can Rise be purchased separately?
15 hours ago
By GenderPro User
CRN EM WFD
Hi, It will be helpful if the colour palette can remember 'recently used' colours please. I have to enter the HEX code, every time I have to use a particular colour. A...
18 hours ago
By Stacy Czech
JC Blanchard
I changed the language setting to french in Rise, but I still get a label in english when I embed a URL using an embed block (see attached image). Is there a way...
22 hours ago
By Karla Mayer
Jenny Merritt
Hello, We are getting ready to launch a suite of courses that were built in Rise. Our audience of learners have minimal experience taking courses in Rise, and I'm wond...
1 day ago
By Amber Rominger
Deb Simonson
Hello, I have recorded a short video from Camtasia and read that as a MP4 file, I should be able to add it to Rise. When I try to upload it, it goes very quickly...
1 day ago
By Deb Simonson
Deb Simonson
Hello, I am creating my first Rise360 course and am using text blocks and numbered lists to show step by step instructions for a software application. &nbs...
1 day ago
By Deb Simonson
Edward Hoke
Greetings: How can I change the text of the labels in the Process Steps interactive carousel? I want to change them from “Step 1, Step 2, etc.” Can I get a...
1 day ago
By Katie Campbell
Mary Vaughn
I had my web developer publish my exported Rise training module to my website. I'm getting two scroll bars on the right hand side. Is there a way to elimin...
1 day ago
By Mary Vaughn
Christine Hounsham
Hi Everyone, I have a video which I have created/published from SL360, for the purposes of inserting into a Rise course (as a video in a Block (ie not a SL modul...
2 days ago
By Math Notermans
Sarah Snyder
I am building a course in Rise and I have an embedded video. I would like that video to end with the last frame still visible. But in Rise, the video gets to the...
2 days ago
By Math Notermans
Gyöngyi Sztudva
Hi, I upload a pdf file in RISE360 and I can download it in the preview. Then I export the course, and upload to the LMS I see the pdf, but it doesn't down...
2 days ago
By Gyöngyi Sztudva
Rachael White
Hi Heroes Can anyone tell me if there is a way to upload a third-party SCORM file into a Rise module. We have permission to use it and to host the course in our LMS, I...
2 days ago
By Paige Tracy