Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
We are excited to share our Rise 360 Accessibility Collection! In this collection, you'll find the Rise 360 Accessibility Conformance Report (VPA...
30 minutes ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
2 months ago
By John Haney
Rosemary Aylward
I've built 2 courses in Rise, 1 is optional and 1 is required. They are both part of the same course in the LMS. I've loaded them both in the same course in my LM...
1 hour ago
By Renz Sevilla
Hayley  Lawes
Hi There was an email shot that went out that had an example of how to use rise as a facilitator guide. Is this a template anywhere or can anyone share it again?...
1 hour ago
By Hayley Lawes
Cindy Holland
User testing has indicated that users are missing the click to flip. We have edited the css to change the position of it, however I am curious to know if there is code...
3 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mark Forsyth
After the user has answered all the quiz questions and gets a score. Is there away to have feedback based on if they have passed or failed?
5 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Dorrien Venables
Hi Do you know when the ability to change the font colour at the "block" level will be available? Or is there a workaround for this? It is unfortunate that I cannot us...
7 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Steve Nixon
On a guided image interaction can you have a visited state? Best, Steve
7 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Jeff Santo
I have a course in French for Canadian audiences where I need to add a raised MC to the Rise course title and elsewhere in the course. MC means "marque de commerc...
7 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
lionel taponard
Hi, I know this question has been asked several times before on the community. But I would like to know if there was any news on this issue. The issue is : Articu...
7 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
airSlate Academy
Hello! Is it possible to add Twitter icon to the button or at least into the text as in the example? Thank you a lot in advance :) ps. I am talking about creating cont...
8 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Michael Petzke
Hi all, I've just joined a new team which is using Articulate RISE and they're sharing the course link hosted in rise.articulate.com to learners as their solution to h...
9 hours ago
By Michael Petzke
Denise
I've noticed lately that when I download a .csv file of my Team Subscription seat information, the dates and times don't appear to be accurate. In many cases, the date...
10 hours ago
By Denise
Ian Rogers
When you use the image carousel, labeled graphic, and several other interactive elements the use the arrows to cycle through the content... when you reach the last ima...
13 hours ago
By Jess Radnidge
Andrea Lehman
Hello! Can I change the clothes of a character in Rise 360 scenarios? I need to at least have the correct color shirt for a branded eLearning I'm creating. Is this pos...
13 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Sonia Proulx-Prusin
Hi everyone! I am wondering if there is an activity to match picture to text? Thanks, Sonia
13 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Charlene Hutchison
Hi See screen shot for clarification. Is there any way to stop "try again" from showing when the answer to a knowledge check (not within a quiz) is correct?&nbsp...
15 hours ago
By Charlene Hutchison
Jim Murtagh
Can anybody help me understand how I can track a "complex" RISE course with Moodle? I have a RISE course with multiple blocks, knowledge checks and three quizzes...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jonathan Cruz
Right now it is showing a black screen, is there a way to add a thumbnail image from my video as the cover instead of a black screen?
16 hours ago
By Jennifer Oliveira
Sachin Taank
Hi everyone I hope everyone is well and safe. I keep getting Error when trying to upload a video to articulate Rise. It doesn't give me any further details. Just a red...
17 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
suzie wells
Hi there I was wondering is there a way to have a group discussion board in rise where students can comment and post? Thanks! Suzie
20 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Jason Markle
Hey there, I know there's a discussion thread about Question Banks in Rise already but I wanted to get more in the weeds on this, both for my orgs needs and I assume ...
20 hours ago
By Jason Markle