Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
I’m so excited to share our latest release with you. Today, we shipped a huge update to Rise 360 that gives you more creative ways to customize the look and feel of yo...
1 day ago
By Mary Gaffey
James Welle
Starting in January 2022, we will remove support for the Internet Explorer 11 browser (IE11) from all Articulate 360 web apps, Articulate.com, and E-Learning Heroes. W...
2 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Lyndall Heddle
I am having intermittent issues at work, where Rise will not load and I have a blank screen only. I am using Edge.
42 minutes ago
By Lyndall Heddle
Zoe Leroy
Hi, Im a complete novice here and have just completed my first module on Rise! One thing i can't work out is at the end of my course, where does the learner go next? I...
2 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Adam Duchac
Hi all, Is anyone aware of a way to change the quiz wording from "failed" to something else? And is there a way to change the word "continue" on the divider bar? Th...
2 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Deb Creghan
Hello - according to an article posted in 2019, Rise 360 should have a setting to control the search feature. I created several courses and none of them has this...
3 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Aleksandra Hayne
HI everyone I am trying to copy paste a bibliography type of text (lots of hyperlink!) into Rise, but the hyperlinks turn to text when I paste into Rise. They the...
7 hours ago
By Tessa Cannon
Sara Gleeson
Is it possible to create a question response or survey that feeds bak into the LMS in RISE
7 hours ago
By Courtney Barry
Martha Swirzinski
I can't seem to get the Course image to fit the screen. See screenshot. It should look like the word MARVL you see in the image below. In the past, I have not ha...
8 hours ago
By Martha Swirzinski
Harry Carter
Is there anything available that allows for hyperlinks/# to another part of a course? Regards, Harry Carter
8 hours ago
By Kayleigh Saum
Stephane PONCET MIQUEL
Bonjour à tous, J'ai créé un parcours sous RISE 360 en français. J'ai un problème. Je tape mon texte et la plateforme le modifie sans qu'il ne me soit possible d...
9 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Product Development
Would I be able to design a feedback section where users can select 'how confident they feel about topic A' in rise?
9 hours ago
By Kim Collins
Jody Pescod
I have a custom divider to separate blocks in my lessons. I used the Divider block and the brand color to set the color. The padding top and bottom are set to have no ...
9 hours ago
By Elizabeth Raskin
Miriam Larson
Does anyone know whether either the marker pulse or marker swirl would be considered a risk for individuals with seizure disorders? If so, has anyone figured out a dif...
9 hours ago
By Jeff Momsen
Ability  WA
Hi Is there a "Search and Replace Text" function in Rise? For example, I want to replace all instances of the word "Orange" with "Apple" in the whole Rise course. If n...
9 hours ago
By Heather Loveless
Evan Bahoric
I really like the way the floating buttons look, but I've had a number of learners report back that they can't see them. After some testing I found out that the floati...
10 hours ago
By Christopher Santos
Jayne Santos
I have set up a number of contact me buttons in Rise 360 which link to an email address. When clicking on the links the subject field has a random "g" in i...
10 hours ago
By Christopher Santos
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have several Audio files in a Rise course which works fine. The general feedback when testing is that the Audio play button is difficult to see. The Audio seek b...
10 hours ago
By Edward Hoke
Marie-Paule Moisan
Hello, I'm beginning with Articulate Rise, and used some Knowledge Checks in my course. However, my export settings only allows "course completion", because "Course ha...
10 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Amanda Howard
Does anyone know if there's a way to copy a built out block to a different lesson within the same course? I have spent time building out a specific block and realized ...
10 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Alison Coops
Does Rise 360 have anything comparable to Storyline's Publish to Word?
11 hours ago
By Alison Coops
Nisha Atkins
Hello! I wonder if anyone can help please. I have a lesson in Rise that I want to export - but as it is only one lesson, I want the lesson to be the landing page. So c...
13 hours ago
By Sandy Cales