Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
We are excited to share our Rise 360 Accessibility Collection! In this collection, you'll find the Rise 360 Accessibility Conformance Report (VPA...
2 months ago
By Chino Navarro
Donna Winter
Is Articulate going to be a new company or disbanding? I love Rise. I use it for everything. One of my co-workers said it was going away at the end of 2021. Is this tr...
5 hours ago
By Jay Montgomery
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello, We have starting using Articulate 360 in my work and I think that it is great product. However, I have noticed that I cannot change the image or the position of...
9 hours ago
By Chris Roetzer
Holly Paden
Is there any way to make markers on a graphic larger and more noticeable? I saw an old discussion for making them not white/black, but it didn't seem to have been reso...
13 hours ago
By Bill Shuts
Eboni DuBose
Hello i reviewed the discussion on Rise and it states that "The Rise content will always resume if you're hosting in a Learning Management System (LMS) and the LMS sup...
24 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Fabien Arévalo
Bonjour, J'ai beau avoir choisi "français" sous préférences et sous mon compte, tout l'environnement Rise est en anglais, y compris dans les contenus, ce qui peut être...
24 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mary Catanzaro
just finished the module and need to send it to someone for upload into their LMS.. do I just export and then send them the scorm file? I tried to send the email that ...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Garrik Hudson-Falcon
Somewhere in the user manual it says you can use a noprocess option on graphics but isnt very clear. Anyone clarify how this is done? Thanks
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Hugh Rumbaugh
I have a course built that has 10 questions spread over 5 quiz blocks. The user experience would be improved if I could hide the % scored for each individual quiz bloc...
1 day ago
By CSU Veterinary CE
Mark Fulford
When I use the embed code that I use for other platforms, Rise seems to ignore the settings of my code. for example, on my video, I remove logos and titles so the fact...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Nisha Makan
Hi I was looking at the latest updates in the Rise Version History and saw this one here. Just wondering where you choose to reset learner progress, it doe...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
1 day ago
By jbbattery china
Chloe Woodhouse
Hi, I recently set up a few courses on RISE and hosted them on our LMS (Litmos) with no problems on upload etc. When our users access the course, some are being presen...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michael Anselmo
Is there any way to add your own character to a Rise scenario? I don't think adding them to a background image will work well since the image it blurred a bit on...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
HellermannTyton ACADEMY
Dear alle, I have a problem with translating in Rise. If I export an XLIFF file and translate it with the "Standard Lokalize" program (translation software), I cannot ...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Justin Vandenbroeck
Is there a way to add a spreadsheet into Rise. Looking to include contact information into a lesson for a Board of Directors Onboarding Course: Name, Position, Number,...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Raina Berry
I am attempting to edit the code so that I can include both a beginning and end point to a youtube video I want to embed in my RISE course. I've attempted ...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Saif Baug
Hi Everyone, I seem to be having problems with the missing Blocks in Rise 360. and now i am unable to restore it back
1 day ago
By Saif Baug
Mary Gladding
Is there a way to disable the quiz results in Rise. We love all the question options in Rise, but don't want to score our learners.
1 day ago
By Abby Fitzpatrick
Robin Innes
Haven't been able to find the answer yet, so I'm posing it here. Many of us are still 'old school' and put two spaces between each sentence. Trust me, CANNOT cha...
1 day ago
By Karin Rex
Sam Hill
I have a simple, single slide Storyline 360 block inserted into rise. The Storyline block does not have any media in it (Video/Audio). On mobile, the Storyline block a...
1 day ago
By Chino Navarro