Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
We are excited to share our Rise 360 Accessibility Collection! In this collection, you'll find the Rise 360 Accessibility Conformance Report (VPA...
4 months ago
By Chino Navarro
Grethel Dejaresco
Am I the only one having issues with Rise? When I go in to make changes to courses, Rise would suddenly refresh or go offline (even when my internet connection i...
3 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anne Shiell
Hello! I have a course with several lessons and a quiz at the end. I would like users to be able to navigate freely through the lessons but not be able to start the qu...
3 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Katherine Adraktas
In my RISE lesson, I want students to be able to access certain "lessons" such as the appendix "lesson" at the bottom of the course while restricting the actual lesson...
3 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karen Johnson
Hi, Someone was making comments on my course in Review 360. I republished over the same version of the course in Rise 360. The person reviewing said there was then a r...
4 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karen Johnson
Hi, My boss was reviewing a course in Review 360 and making comments. I was resolving them in Rise 360 and we were tag-teaming. When I went to republish the existing c...
4 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jude Reynolds
Hi there I am looking for help and advise please :) I am currently producing a course on how to use a specific piece of software. There will be a lot of these coming u...
4 hours ago
By Chandrani Das
Indy Polak
The combi box option does not seem to be working when I download the E-learning in SCORM-format. When I export the same E-learning there doen't seem to be a problem? C...
5 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Sue Mullen
Is it possible to add an alt tag to the logo on the title page of a Rise course?
6 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Alethia Jones
Is there a way to remove the cover page altogether? I'm referring to the first page you see with the Start Course button, Details link, and content areas listed ...
6 hours ago
By Lea Agato
Jeff Forrer
I am thinking there is no end quote on this because you are not sure where it would be. Just wondering if there will be control to add an end quote or remo...
7 hours ago
By Lea Agato
Marie Raidl
Hello, in the Quiz settings, I set the "Require passing score to continue" to "off". I interpret this as meaning that the learner doesn't need to reach the passing sco...
7 hours ago
By Lea Agato
David Wolfe
Hello. I have a lesson that comes after a Quiz to wrap up the module and thank the student for participating. However, there is no way to add a "Continue" button...
7 hours ago
By Lea Agato
Luis Pinheiro
Hello. I very much love Rise and would like to recommend it for my organization. The only (major) obstacle is that it seems impossible to develop a series of question ...
8 hours ago
By Carol Seymour
Bryndís Hrönn Kristinsdóttir
Hi, I've been working on Articulate Rise for some time now and recently I noticed that my "Picture in picture" button is not available on some of the videos I've added...
8 hours ago
By Lea Agato
s amer
Hello, Using track using complete course trigger in storyline. Continue button is set to complete storyline block above Continue button still showing regardless. any h...
10 hours ago
By Lea Agato
Norma Kaplan
I went to use a block template that I created in another course and it never downloads. I do work in a team environment. I haven't had this issue before. I...
11 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Martin Lange
Hi! I have duplicated a course, exported file for translation, translated it, and imported it again. But all inline HTML BR (new line tags) are imported twice, ending ...
12 hours ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jane Maloney
Hello I am producing a rise course, that has multiple quizzes within. When I publish the course I only seem to be able to choose one of the quizzes to score the course...
12 hours ago
By Jay Couvillon
Neil Hymas
Is there a way to merge or combine quiz lessons? I have them organized in categories that I would like to merge them into multiple category quizzes. I don't want...
12 hours ago
By Jay Couvillon
Ronit Bar
Hi all, I am having some issues with my Rise modules on LMS (Docebo). it's a wired case where some users are stuck in "in progress" status, while other use...
14 hours ago
By Annie Woodle