Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
We are excited to share our Rise 360 Accessibility Collection! In this collection, you'll find the Rise 360 Accessibility Conformance Report (VPA...
9 days ago
By Lea Agato
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
2 months ago
By Kimberly Newton
Michael Daniels
After uploading multiple audio files from Adobe Audition into Rise 360, it has become clear that the volume needs to be increased for each file. Instead of editi...
10 hours ago
By Michael Daniels
Anthony Goss
I am creating a Rise quiz. Is there a way to duplicate a quiz question? I can't seem to find how to do it if there is. I appreciate your help.
22 hours ago
By UP Learning
Chris Costandi
Hi. I have a client that I have developed 4 e-learning modules for which will be hosted on my webpage for them to access. They have no LMS and want me to track activit...
1 day ago
By Chris Costandi
Jennifer Stolz
I am working on a compliance course and want to use Rise 360. There are a few polling type questions that we want to ask learners for and be able to see their response...
1 day ago
By Russell Findlay
Sadie Voet
Hi, I'm working on uploading an Arabic XLIFF file into RISE (translated from English) and am finding that there are major formatting problems that affect the tex...
1 day ago
By Talal Parvaiz
Kandice Kidd
Hi, There doesn't seem to be a way to undo an action in Rise without losing everything. I accidentally deleted a table (I thought was deleting a row) and I coul...
1 day ago
By Latoya Jackson
John D
Edit 1: Updated with JS to check for dynamically created content. Edit 2: Updated with /content/lib/main.bundle.js script injection needed for continue buttons and oth...
1 day ago
By Kathy Zellers
Brian Rayburn
Does anyone know if there is a plan to modify the 150 character limit in Scenarios in Rise? Or...I have to ask, does anyone know a way around it? Using Scenarios...
1 day ago
By Leanna Knox-Kinsman
Jake  Warde
I am trying to do a Multiple Response Questions and want all the responses to be correct. I am setting them all as correct in the set-up. But no matter what response i...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
REI Adventure Travel
Is there a way to change the wording of "Your course is loading. Hang Tight."
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jane Varney
Hello. Within Rise, is there an option to set a timer on the quiz? Thanks!
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dana Collins
I've spent the past 3 days investigating an issue with importing a published .zip file from Rise. After speaking with my LMS vendor they discovered that the .zip file ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Janet Robertson
Hi I'm really enjoying using Rise. Thanks. I find that 30pt padding between blocks is too wide and I'm having to edit every block. Is there a way to set the default to...
1 day ago
By Jeffrey Clay
Amy Woodruff
My team would like to share access to our final Rise course source files with one another. For example, if a team member is out of the office and small edits are reque...
1 day ago
By Amy Woodruff
Stuart Ryan
I am trying to send a copy of a Rise course to a colleague and receiving "jwt expired", any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
1 day ago
By Heather Thomas
David Wolfe
Hello. I have a lesson that comes after a Quiz to wrap up the module and thank the student for participating. However, there is no way to add a "Continue" button...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristie Malterre
I've seen quite a few references in the Discussions area to a certificate of completion/completion ceremony being on a planned list of additions to RISE. At the curren...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daniela Moser
I just wondered if it is possible to use question pools in Rise. I created about 30 questions but only want Rise to randomly choose 10 of them.
1 day ago
By Leslie Barrett
Daniel Steinberg
Hello I have a user who purchased a course from us experiencing an error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or the format is n...
1 day ago
By Crystal Horn
Judd Huang
There is an issue of showing the note block on safari browser or iOS device web browser. It looks perfect on Chrome and other. We have export the course ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez