Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
Our team has been working behind the scenes to make accessibility improvements to Rise 360. Now, we’re ready to reveal what we’ve accomplished so far! We know ho...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
9 days ago
By Helen Dudley
Vinca Russell
Hi Everyone - I'm new to articulate and am very excited to be building a custom course for a client. They will load the final course into LITMOS. I don't have experien...
4 hours ago
By Stan Dormer
Nancy McKernan
How do you download the source files for a course? We have a license and are using Rise.
7 hours ago
By Katie Ryan Fotiadis
10 hours ago
By Matthew Bibby
Mary Goeman
I need to have the audio automatically start on each lesson. How can I do this?
11 hours ago
By Jay Couvillon
Kristyna Bhattacharyya
Hello, our customer would like us to change the color of the background from white to a different color. How can we do that in Rise? Thank you.
11 hours ago
By Deniz Ilkbasaran
Anthony Goss
For some reason, I thought there was a feature where a Continue button would appear at the end of a Rise quiz to let the learner move to the next lesson of the course ...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Havaleh Havelka
As of this morning, the pop-ups in my Rise labeled graphics are cut off at the top or bottom. The pop-ups used to show up in the middle of the block and the user might...
14 hours ago
By Havaleh Havelka
Angello Floresco
Hi! I have a lesson on the Articulate servers and there is a section that has multiple cards on it with text and video embedded in each card. As of today, the cards ar...
14 hours ago
By Angello Floresco
Nancy Garrison
Hi, Is there a plan to update Rise to export XLIFF 2.0 files? My translation vendor will be requiring this version. Thank you! Nancy
15 hours ago
By Nancy Garrison
L Pyska
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to change the colors of the shapes in the matching section of Rise? I know that you can change the background color, but this ...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelsey Fraser
Hello, I am investigating WCAG2.0 requirements with Rise 360, before beginning a new project and I have several questions. What screen readers do and do not work with ...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kati Dobson
I have a couple of questions about Rise: 1. I want to find a way to stop automatic spacing between lines of text (specifically between text and then dot-points), but I...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daniel Beatty
Some of our courses have a black/dark theme...and they would feel more on theme if the 'customize theme' settings allowed for black-background/white-font setting. &nbs...
16 hours ago
By Deniz Ilkbasaran
Malik Amojelar
I'm having an issue in storyline block using IE11. At first load of the course, the storyline block looks fine but when you jump to different page and decided to revis...
17 hours ago
By Malik Amojelar
Mike Amelang
UPDATE JUNE 2020: Firstly, Articulate recently implemented a small update to Rise. As a result, all new exports from Rise will need to include the most recent version ...
17 hours ago
By Sherri Sagers
Sachin Kedari
Hello, I am in Articulate Rise and really like all features, My question is that, can anyone guide me how to add Custom Button in rise block&...
17 hours ago
By Louis Troutman
Chetan  Shinde
Hello Team, We are working on RISE courses and currently we are facing issue with pop-up windows getting truncated behind the upper & lower sections of the RISE co...
18 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the chart block. It’s already easy to build beautiful, inherently responsive e-learning with Rise 360 b...
19 hours ago
By Mary Rose Tigulo
Melinda Black
Giant pine scale RISE eLearning Hi I am trying to export my RISE eLearning to pdf so that I can attach it as evidence in a report. However I am just getting a never e...
19 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eudene Johnson
We are having issues with Rise 360 courses not registering a completion status with our LMS. Our LMS is LEAP and we are exporting our courses as Scorm 1.2 package...
19 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez