Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the chart block. It’s already easy to build beautiful, inherently responsive e-learning with Rise 360 ...
6 days ago
By Nicole Legault
Maggie Baker
I know that Rise currently does not have the capability to end with a certificate, I'm posting to see if anyone has come up with a creative work-around to have a certi...
24 minutes ago
By Ann Remy
Cara Beck
Hey All! I am looking to export a Rise File and upload it to a SharePoint site. Has anyone attempted this? Thank you in advance for your help! Cara  
36 minutes ago
By Norman Gupton
Sarah Bezanson
Hi Articulate wizards! Does anyone know of a resource that details what accessibility options are and are not available in Rise? Trying to build mindfully here and it...
42 minutes ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ken Hirsohn
Here is my question:  I am using Rise with Review, and it is great to be able to get feedback  from my co-workers and customers so easily. Two shortcomings:  1) In Re...
1 hour ago
By Geert van der Wijk
Caron Newman
Has anyone figured out a way to include bulleted text or graphics in the Interactive Tabs block?
1 hour ago
By Correy Adams
Panos Asilanis
Hello, Is there a possibility of having question level reporting on RISE ? I am creating a course with multiple lessons within and my goal is to have a question at t...
4 hours ago
By Justin McGee
perceptive. Medical Education
I have added hyperlinks to text descriptions in an image carousel, however when I go to preview the course there is no option to click the linked text. Even when I rig...
4 hours ago
By perceptive. Medical Education
Anna Taylor
I am adding the checkbox list, and was wondering if there was any way if the end user could come back to this screen later with the check boxes still checked if they l...
4 hours ago
By John Curran
Monika Borkowska
When bulding courses in Rise I've noticed that it's impossible to change size of the header space (top marigin) or font size of the lesson's title. What I woud like to...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Alex M
Had a go at opening 360 on my iPad in attempt to edit content, it didn't work very well but i managed to do a few bits. Will you be looking at being able to author ri...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Karlee Ramos
I selected Labeled Graphic an have inserted an image that has a lot of white in it. The markers are white. Can you change the color of a Marker? If so, how? I feel tha...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Libby Malibiran
When you open an Accordion, it goes to the bottom of the text. It's best to have it open from the top of the text so you don't have to scroll up again (especially if y...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Zoe Leroy
Hi, Im a complete novice here and have just completed my first module on Rise! One thing i can't work out is at the end of my course, where does the learner go next? ...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jim Murray
Hello community, I created a slide in PowerPoint which contains a short video of chefs in a kitchen (which I set to playback automatically in PPt when the slide start...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Katherine Borish
Hi - I have created 2 different lessons in Rise that I now want to combine into one. How do I do that?
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mark Dymersky
Is it possible to put a hyperlink on an image in rise
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Leilani Funaki
I'm creating a mobile-first learning environment in Rise and want to create a Contacts page that includes email and phone. I've used the button stack option for email,...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Michele Siclari
I'm new to rise and I'm trying to paste a picture into the verbiage section of one of my markers, but it wont let me. Does anyone know if I can do this and what the tr...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tami Littlejohn
I have deleted information such as a second picture in a gallery and 3rd bullet point and they have re-appeared. The picture re-appeared twice. I also saw a flip bloc...
6 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Fabien Verney
Hi everyone, A client brought to my attention that quiz made with Rise have graphic bugs. Indeed after I tested it, animations between the questions tend to lag and t...
6 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte