Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
2 months ago
By Mike Olivieri
Amaury SAINT-OLYMPE
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to customize the display of the menu, in an Articulate RISE course by modifying the CSS (if modifying the CSS is possible...
2 hours ago
By Amaury SAINT-OLYMPE
Martin Fischer
Hey folks, Wondering whether anybody has already run into this issue. We use NetDimensions Talent Suite as our LMS and so far have been uploading SCORM HTML5 packages ...
3 hours ago
By Martin Fischer
James Bennett
Hi All, We are currently working on a short rise course that will have an interactive video element (added as a storyline block) but when outputting and previewing the...
3 hours ago
By Edward Janssens
Lyndsay Holder
Has anyone been able to successfully run spell check in Rise? My F7 trick doesn't work and it doesn't seem to catch some of the trickier things a normal spelling and g...
4 hours ago
By Jennifer Dunn
Divine de la Rosa
My current team license is due to expire and I have a few Rise courses on my account that we would like to transfer to a new different Teams Account that our Global te...
6 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Hossam Anber
Lately I created few courses using Rise 360 for operation teams and construction workers. My clients asked me if it is possible for the courses to be viewed offline fr...
8 hours ago
By Hossam Anber
Justin Phillips
I'm developing some material and the project owner has asked about the feasibility of allowing end users to input text which could be reported back to our LMS. We'd th...
9 hours ago
By Rebecca Fellows
Mike Gagos
This is going to be a bit of a niche question I think, but we've developed a Rise 360 course that includes a video through our video streaming service in an iFram...
10 hours ago
By Mike Gagos
Derrick MacGillivray
When using the matching knowledge check or quizzing feature, there appears to be a character limit on the match objects. Is there any way to increase this? I'm working...
11 hours ago
By Gerry McAteer
Talia Zigelman
Can Rise be purchased separately?
11 hours ago
By Chris Engebreston
Michael Dettner
I have created many courses in Rise. I would like to archive them in folders so they don't show up on the main screen. It's getting very cluttered and difficult to fin...
12 hours ago
By Michael Dettner
will pro
Q1: Is there a way to group the courses that I have created into different groups so it would be easier to locate? Like adding a header or divider Q2: If I crea...
12 hours ago
By Michael Dettner
Tracy Parish
Wondering if I should add this here. Is this a bug or suppose to be like this and/or should I log it elsewhere: I was working on a Rise interaction and saw that ...
13 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Bill McKee
Scenario: I have created a lesson with 10 blocks - I'll call them blocks 1 through 10. After reviewing, I decided that the information in block 8 should real...
13 hours ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Becky Holman
Hi all I wondered if there were any plans to have the option to upload a header image for all lesson pages instead of just the front facing cover image that is m...
16 hours ago
By Amy Lewis
Mikhail Mumlev
Hi there, Please, advice how I can copy or import questions from one quiz to another in Rise. e.g. I have several questions in one Rise quiz block and I'd like to copy...
16 hours ago
By Tyson Baker
Mike Olivieri
It’s already easy to build fully responsive courses quickly in Rise 360. And now, we’ve added another time-saving way to create engaging courses for every learner: tem...
17 hours ago
By Nancy Arsenault
Jacob Hency
Is there a way to import a custom template to Rise 360?
17 hours ago
By Nancy Arsenault
James R. Cropper, DPT, MS
My problem is that I have 3 stages of healing: acute, subacute, and chronic, as responses for a matching question. However, I need for the students to match those thre...
18 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Emily Art
I have a full 360 license, but I have some co-workers who have Rise-only licenses. When I try to collaborate on a course, I receive the error, "This user does not have...
18 hours ago
By Karl Muller