Last Post Replies
James Welle
Starting in January 2022, we will remove support for the Internet Explorer 11 browser (IE11) from all Articulate 360 web apps, Articulate.com, and E-Learning Heroes. W...
2 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
David Herding
I tried to insert a block template into an existing Rise file and keep getting this message and error? And the wheel icon just keeps spinning... Is there any way I can...
18 hours ago
By Karl Muller
CRN EM WFD
Hi, Does anyone know if I can embed a course on the new google sites please? Thank you.
19 hours ago
By Rachael Hartman
Michael Guaglione
When I use a 'numbered list' in Rise the text is not centered to the bullet. Is there anything I can do about it? I attached an example image to illustrate what I'm ta...
1 day ago
By John Cooper
Beverly Stokes
I am trying to upload some specific video tutorials as a PDF and the message for some of them is "unspecified developer" so that I am unable to open them. Yet I ...
1 day ago
By Beverly Stokes
Michael Porter, MDE., MLIS, Lawson State Community College
Hello- Is there a way to change the landing page. Instead of the (Start Course) button and the list of lessons, how about a way to begin a course with a customize page...
1 day ago
By Karl Muller
Joel Pena
Hi, I have created many lessons in StoryLine and Rise and I'm finding this issue very time consuming. My customer wants to not host their elearning content on an ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Levi Nunez
Hello, I am uploading several MP4 files to a Rise course. It seems the video takes up all the available window size regardless of the video size. 360. 720. 1080 all ta...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lucie Zavadova
Is anybody else experiencing error when uploading own PNG or etc?
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Yannick C
I'd like to link other lessons in Rise. I see that the button block element supports linking to other lessons in the same course (via the Destination dropdow...
1 day ago
By Achille Zambon
Tim St. Clair
I have a course where i have created block templates for reuse throughout the course. This worked one or two times, but now when I chose to add a block and pick my tem...
1 day ago
By Jennifer Stack
Jennypher Vásquez
Hello guys! Thanks in advance for your time. We have a situation... When designing a lesson, there are some embeeded resources which I wanna force users to interact wi...
1 day ago
By Jennypher Vásquez
July Legaspi
Hello! As I am not very well versed with .xliff, I am not really sure where the upload is failing. We had multiple translated documents uploaded just fine but somehow ...
1 day ago
By Chris Laidlaw
Grace Durnford
I have seen a few old conversations related to exporting text from RISE but none of them address our biggest need which is to be able to export the full text of a...
2 days ago
By Mehkta Waney
Dileepa Rajapaksa
I have a specific requirement which I need to integrate contents created in Articulate in a centralized website. Do Articulate provide an API to get my content and int...
2 days ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Andrew Longson
Hi I'm already aware that a question bank is not available in Rise360. :-( However, I thought of adding a Storyline block to get around this issue and whilst I'm...
2 days ago
By Lea Agato
Michael Grant
I used to be able to use images as answers in Rise. Now I'm looking at it and I'm no longer able to. Please Help
2 days ago
By Merritt Chandler
maynard krebs
I have a trial license for Articulate 360. I am evaluating the software to make a purchase decision. With regards to Rise, where is the course data stored? I assume th...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Janina Lamøy
I have been trying to insert my own template, but the template wont appear. When I try to press Cancel to remove it, it does not work. How can I solve this issue ...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Brian Cook
Hi! My company is designing an HR toolkit as a required Rise course. However, we want them to be able to access the toolkit and have the ability to go to a particular ...
2 days ago
By Paige Newland
Anthony Goss
I am creating a Rise quiz. Is there a way to duplicate a quiz question? I can't seem to find how to do it if there is. I appreciate your help.
2 days ago
By Julian Grabensee