Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
17 days ago
By Mike Olivieri
scott mangold
Greetings - is there a way to adjust the 'height' or 'min-height' attribute of an iframe when using the embed block? When I try inserting a height attribute into...
5 minutes ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeffrey Hatmaker
Hi all, I would like to hide the page title areas on my Articulate Rise pages. I found this 3 minute video on the web that explains exactly what I want, but he is modi...
13 minutes ago
By Deniz Ilkbasaran
Alessio Picci
Hi there, Is there a way to insert an exit button or any other kind of button on "Quiz Result" page (as the attached one)? Thanks Alessio
13 minutes ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joe Waddington
Is there a pre-built glossary feature in Rise? If not, have have others built a glossary when needed?
35 minutes ago
By Leanna Knox-Kinsman
Matt B
Hi everyone, Is it possible to make the labeled graphic block gradable in Rise 360? Or is it only quizzes that can have points attached? I really need something that a...
1 hour ago
By Karl Muller
john dateo
When I copy and paste the contents of a Pdf into Rise, it loses some of the formatting. Is there a way to bring in the Pdf without losing the formatting?
1 hour ago
By Deidre Shapiro
Gord Kerr
Is there a way to make NEW Rise Lesson Title Highlighted in Yellow?
2 hours ago
By Gord Kerr
Andreas Kuswara
What influence the load time (by the viewer) of a Storyline block in Rise? I noticed in the preview, sometimes a simple Storyline block, consisting only one slide...
2 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Ashlie Kauffman
I've been having issues today when I select text in Articulate Rise getting the pop-up that allows me to highlight, change the color of text, etc., to work correctly. ...
2 hours ago
By Jennifer Boston
Molly Fitzpatrick
My team and I were given authoring access to a series of courses so we could own/edit the content. We noticed on some of the courses, the "Labels" option has disappear...
3 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Maggie Patterson
is there a way to have the table of contents collapsed initially, and the menu on the left collapsed? instead of showing all of the sub-sections?
3 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Melissa Morrison
I'm playing around in Rise and I cannot see a way to add audio. Is this not possible? Currently I'm looking at an Image and text, but I would want to add audio to almo...
3 hours ago
By Valentin Potra
Steve Nixon
I have inserted a SL module into Rise and I get a blank screen with an arrow. Is there anyway to get a thumbnail or at least a ghosted image of the first slide before ...
4 hours ago
By Steve Nixon
Lauren Olson
Hi, Heroes! I was wondering if there is a way to disable the comments function in Rise360 Review? TIA, Lauren
4 hours ago
By Lauren Olson
Riccardo Virone
Hi, Is there a way to identify how a SCORM package is being tracked? I was wondering if there is anything in the SCORM package itself that could reveal what tracking a...
4 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Francisco Toribio
Hi I have an issue whith Rise Quiz related to the questions feedback. I've setup Correct/Incorrect feedback in the quiz, but the feedback doesn't appears unless the qu...
4 hours ago
By Aziz Ismail
Jill Kusa
It would be really nice if you had the option to position photos embedded in the tab interaction. It looks awkward if they're not centered.
4 hours ago
By Jill Kusa
Mike Amelang
UPDATE JUNE 2020: Firstly, Articulate recently implemented a small update to Rise. As a result, all new exports from Rise will need to include the most recent version ...
5 hours ago
By Annie Cross
Samantha Raisor
Hello, I have added an interactive slide from SL into rise, no problem. But, when I have updated the interactive slide in SL, republished to Review 360, and re-uploade...
5 hours ago
By Samantha Raisor
Julien Camus
Hi, I'm creating a Tabs interaction in Rise and I noticed the height of each tab varies depending on the size of the content and whether there is a picture or no...
5 hours ago
By Julien Camus