Last Post Replies
Kerry Munz
We’re sorry. At Articulate, we are committed to your success and owning our mistakes. One of our core tenets as a human centered organization is being responsible and ...
7 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
6 days ago
By Renee Paskell
Caron Newman
Has anyone figured out how to get a word count from a Rise Course? Need this for translation.
1 hour ago
By Peta Bulsara
Shweta Nambiar
Hi, I have a few MS Forms embedded in my course. Every time, the screen with the form loads, it automatically jumps to the MS Form. I embedded the form using iframe. H...
3 hours ago
By Libby Doran
Marie Corral
I have a Rise lesson with 4 blocks in it: paragraph, embedded webpage (with iframe), paragraph with heading, and embedded pdf (iframe generated by sharepoint). When th...
3 hours ago
By Libby Doran
Kaley Slingsby
Hello, I am working on a Rise project for a volunteer organization. Once I complete the project and publish it to the LMS, would the organization be able to use my fil...
5 hours ago
By Kaley Slingsby
Sandi Fardoulis
Hi can anyone confirm if there is a character limit for bullet points? Screen reader seems to jump to the next item after about 200 characters. thanks Sandi
7 hours ago
By Sandi Fardoulis
Kim Coxey
Is there a way to create a Short answer question in Storyline, import it into the Rise Block and track and capture the content of the user's answers on an LMS?
7 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Teri Snell
Does Rise have a feature like Storyline360 that allows you to see an estimated Duration of the Course?
12 hours ago
By Learning Education
Kiefer Vanhaezebrouck
Hi, I'm encountering issues with the storyline blocks in my Rise course when I publish it either on review 360 or for scorm. Audio doesn't play on some slides and some...
13 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Kimberlee Boyd
Is it possible to use more than one accent color (Theme) in Rise 360? I've used an orange from one of our logo colors (because so many other projects use the blue) and...
14 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Ken Flieger
Is there anyway to change the course name only of the home page folders? It is a nightmare to find multiple language courses when the home page link is in the same lan...
15 hours ago
By Ken Flieger
Rick Lashley
Hello, I have added alt text to images in a Rise course. When I either preview or publish the course, the page reader does not recognize the alt text in the images. An...
15 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Learning Development
Hello, I've created a course in 360 and added a "required quiz" at the end. Unfortunately, the "Start Quiz" prompt is missing. I have tried remaking the q...
16 hours ago
By Karl Muller
John Beaudoin
Considering creating a regular company newsletter which consolidates a lot of important links to other assets (websites, PDFs, etc) as a Rise course to host on our LMS...
16 hours ago
By Mauricio McPherson
SAIKAT PANDIT
Hi Team, I am experiencing difficulty in Articulate Rise 360, so I need your assistance and guidance throughout the development process. How can I a...
16 hours ago
By Ellevation Education
Babita Mundra
Hi, I have used every resource provided here, followed the instructions, and I'm still unable to get a good result. Has anyone achieved success exporting an XLIFF file...
17 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Holly Kidson
Is there a way to move the logo up into the title area of the cover page? I figure if there is, it's with a workaround, but I'm kind of at a loss.
17 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Chance Hunter
I have a few embedded YouTube videos in a course I'm working on. In a couple of the videos that are embedded into other content blocks (tabs, for one), the metadata st...
18 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Brodie Gillies
Hi there, Wondering if it's possible to share a course to a 3rd party (say contractor or driver) to complete, without them needing to create a login to access and comp...
18 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
China NMO
hi, just found a weird issue in recent days. when i inserted an iframe like below ``` <iframe src="foo.bar" frameborder="0" scrolling="n...
18 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Sumant Murugesh
Hello I am wondering if there is a way to change the color of the flashcards themselves in Rise. We are wanting to use our company's branding and image on the fla...
23 hours ago
By Shelagh Fraser