Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
We’re so excited to share the latest update to Articulate 360 Teams: collaborator roles. Now you have more control over how you work with your colleagues on Rise 360 p...
18 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature for Rise 360 that makes it even more of a cinch to customize content in blocks. With the new quick insert feature, you can instantly a...
17 days ago
By Anthony Goss
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
20 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 char...
1 day ago
By Stacy Land
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. Th...
17 hours ago
By Internal Training
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I really love using the quotation image but am wondering why there is an opening quotation and no closing quotation.  Also, some learners have reported that they a...
6 hours ago
By Natalie Sikes
Denise Ruggio
Hi, Please allow authors to type more characters in a matching exercise. I am trying to match terms to definitions and it's hard when you can only type a limited amou...
7 hours ago
By Gerry Mayer
Hugh Rumbaugh
I have a course built that has 10 questions spread over 5 quiz blocks. The user experience would be improved if I could hide the % scored for each individual quiz bloc...
7 hours ago
By Steve Fister
Steve Fister
Hi! I wanted to add an enhancement request for Articulate Rise 360. We are using Rise, exporting to SCORM 2004, 4th Edition, and importing the resulting archive into D...
7 hours ago
By Steve Fister
Jennifer Barksdale
I have several courses created in Articulate Rise 360 and am experiencing issues with some of my courses displaying. These are not published through an LMS--but direct...
8 hours ago
By Jennifer Barksdale
Katherine Piatti
hello all, in the recent training by tom on building scenarios in the new rise scenario block, tom linked to two different sets of background images—collections of di...
8 hours ago
By Katherine Piatti
Melanie Nass
Hello I've just started using Rise and I have some questions.  Is there  place that tells me the image dimensions (ie:  Image and Text, Image size for the accordion, ...
9 hours ago
By Annie Louden
Justin Greth
I have been working to copy and paste content from a Word document.  Most of the time it's transposing over semi-accurately.  But, I sometimes get "garbage" that I jus...
10 hours ago
By D Copenhaver
English360 Courses Online
I don't know whether these two features have been requested but it is a no brainer. Being able to duplicate questions in Quiz part of the Rise courses is so needed, it...
10 hours ago
By English360 Courses Online
Adam Schwartz
We've shipped another much-requested feature for Rise. You can now easily send a copy of your course to another Rise author. It's a great feature when you need to shar...
13 hours ago
By Jennifer Sader
Frauke Jäckel
Hi everyone, I want to upload a Rise course to our LMS (Cornerstone on Demand) which contains Storyline blocks (that were published with Review 360 and then integrate...
14 hours ago
By Frauke Jäckel
Patrick Lameyze
Hello everyone, When I add a video in Rise, I see it as a black area (attach1) with a white arrow instead of the thumbnail. Playback is normal. In Windows explorer ...
14 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Melissa M
Hi everyone, I am in the throes of converting a course to Rise.  This particular lecturer has over 40 detailed PowerPoint slides that I am desperately trying to conde...
14 hours ago
By Denis O Hara
Ewa Jablonowska
Hi, We are translating RISE labels into quite a few languages that we will also be translating our RISE-based courses into. When I downloaded / exported the XML file ...
14 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
JC Blanchard
The Storyline Block in Rise has a peculiar behaviour. Looks like bugs. There seems to be no way to set the background or canvas color to "none": But the bigger pro...
15 hours ago
By Ned Whiteley
Darren McN
Hi, I have several Audio files in a Rise course which works fine. The general feedback when testing is that the Audio play button is difficult to see. The Audio seek...
15 hours ago
By Darren McN
Paul Knights
Hi, do we know when RISE will be able to provide question banks, specifically for use of randomised quiz questions? I can of course build one in storyline but it does ...
15 hours ago
By Denis O Hara
Jesse Verhoeven
Im making a quiz and i was wondering. I have 20 questions. Can rise pick random 10 question? So i have a question database. I cant find this option.
15 hours ago
By Denis O Hara
Kenneth Legge
Hi all, I've had a request from one of my Seniors asking about changing the vertical location of the arrows when viewing Carousel or Process flows. Is it possible to...
16 hours ago
By Kenneth Legge
Raffaella Ward
I want to work on/edit a Rise course on an iPad but it won't let me add or edit content. I can change the course name, description and lesson titles but nothing beyond...
16 hours ago
By Anthony Dickson