Last Post Replies
Takashi Kuwahara
At Articulate, our team is constantly striving to create the best experience possible for our customers. Your participation will directly impact the future direction o...
1 day ago
By Manikanta Sappa
Teisia Wantuch
Similar to our work on statement blocks, we're back with enhanced formatting options for quote and list blocks! Our goal is to give you even more control over how your...
9 days ago
By Karl Muller
Jen Weiss
All the searches I have done on version history, change record, edit history, etc show that people have been asking for this for years, but it is not on the radar for ...
1 hour ago
By Takashi Kuwahara
Alison Coops
I'm new to Rise 360, so stupid question here. I started with one of the built-in courses and am changing everything to make it my course. I've changed all ...
2 hours ago
By Milt Michael
Chi PHAN
Hello, I tried to import an xlf translation for the text label in RISE but it is not working. Even when I try again by exporting and then importing (no modification) a...
3 hours ago
By Karina Gomez
Jackie Turbitt
Hi, I recently attended your "Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Learning" webinar. Loved the demo - thanks! Do you have details on pricing and packages? It sou...
3 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
OLE Department
Hello, I created a lesson and uploaded it our LMS. I decided to change the name of the lesson which I did in Articulate. In Articulate the lesson shows the changed nam...
4 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Idea Translations
If you ever develop in Rise, sooner or later you will get tasked with the development of courses that will require translation later on. When it comes to such cases, t...
5 hours ago
By Marni Levett
Dan Mullins
I work for a company who has a distinct red color for branding. It looks beautiful as a theme color in Rise 360 except for one main problem: Red is implied and as...
6 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Carla Madigan
Hiya, I am having issues with uploading MP4s into Rise. No matter what software I use to created them, I cannot get an MP4 to load. It is just a never endi...
6 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Tonya Howe
Hi, folks-- having a problem with a Rise course. One module seems to be glitching; I can neither delete it nor add content to it. Here's what happens when I atte...
6 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
ISS  PST
Hello, Team We are currently sharing some of our learning content to the Japan marketplace, and we would love to know if you will soon release the option for labeling ...
6 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Joyce Griffin
Hi there, Is anyone having trouble with Reach360 not saving a learner's progress from one device to another? Our course requires learners to watch videos and pass quiz...
6 hours ago
By Joyce Griffin
Andre Gallant
Hello, After the learner has completed a section of my Rise course, I want to be able to send them back to the course menu so they can choose what section to vie...
7 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Maximiliano Formento
Hi everyone, I just started to create e-learning trainings using Rise 360, and I need help. How do I make the image I insert to a statement block smaller? When I click...
7 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Anne Laroche
Hello everyone, I'm designing a template for my designers team. I want to integrate a custom image in the header of a lesson. After more trials and errors, could you ...
7 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Maximiliano Formento
Hi everyone, I just started using Rise 360 and I need some help. How do I make an image smaller so the statement block does not look disproportion with the text? See s...
7 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Alessandra Todaro
Hi! I've been using Rise on a daily basis for quite some time now, but since Friday I've been having display problems with MAC (we tested with windows and the same pr...
8 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Roland Straub
Hello all, I have an annoying problem with the folders in Rise 360. As seen on screenshot 1, I keep my courses/learning-steps under course folders. Currently I'm...
8 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jasmine Garcia-Basamot
Is there an option or future enhancement in Rise360 to have the "Exit Course" link button to be placed on the right-hand side again and not only on the left-hand side ...
8 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Jacob Miguel
Hello! I am having trouble changing the color of the text in the cover page unlike the rest of the text.
8 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Frederick Bergeron
Hi, Is there a way to change the font color of system buttons (aka the Divider Continue button)? Seems to me like it would be an easy fix by just adding tha...
8 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco