Last Post Replies
Francisco Toribio
Hi I have an issue whith Rise Quiz related to the questions feedback. I've setup Correct/Incorrect feedback in the quiz, but the feedback doesn't appears unless the qu...
9 hours ago
By Aziz Ismail
Jill Kusa
It would be really nice if you had the option to position photos embedded in the tab interaction. It looks awkward if they're not centered.
10 hours ago
By Jill Kusa
Mike Amelang
UPDATE JUNE 2020: Firstly, Articulate recently implemented a small update to Rise. As a result, all new exports from Rise will need to include the most recent version ...
10 hours ago
By Annie Cross
Samantha Raisor
Hello, I have added an interactive slide from SL into rise, no problem. But, when I have updated the interactive slide in SL, republished to Review 360, and re-uploade...
10 hours ago
By Samantha Raisor
Julien Camus
Hi, I'm creating a Tabs interaction in Rise and I noticed the height of each tab varies depending on the size of the content and whether there is a picture or no...
11 hours ago
By Julien Camus
Michael Blaise
I currently have a course that needs to be less than 50Mb to fit in our LMS. The current exported SCORM 1.2 version is over 66Mb. There are no videos in th...
11 hours ago
By dawn rose
Rose Radkowski
I'm having a problem with embed displays. Not with every embed, but with quite a few, in multiple courses. 1. Embed initially looks good with a nice preview image. 2. ...
11 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah Levy
Hi How do I create a hot spot graphic in Rise with transparent markers (i.e. to create an exploratory select to reveal scene)? If I can't do this in Ri...
11 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Jen Edvardsson
Hi All, Just a quick question - has anyone had issues with learners exiting the course mid-course using the "Exit Course" function in Rise? It's always vis...
11 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Freya Brannon
Hi everyone - I have what I hope is a quick question. If you're using a RISE Text on Image block, will a screen reader such as JAWS read the text as it would in a text...
12 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shelby Morris
I have a Rise course for an external client I am trying to share as LMS output and web-only output. I have tried sharing web-only output zip before, and it...
12 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rebecca Slough
Earlier this year when we published a Rise course, Chrome would record status changes and now Chrome will not record anything. Just wondering have there been any updat...
12 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daniel Wightman
Absolutely love Rise, but one feature I'm hoping is coming in the future, or better yet, I'm just not realizing is an option. I'd love the ability to put in a box for ...
13 hours ago
By Brian Da Silva
Liz De Saulles
Hi All, I am the QA for our team content, so I get many Rise pages shared with me which by default are displayed in my 'Shared with me' folder. When the QA is co...
14 hours ago
By Welocalize eLearning
Justin Phillips
I'm developing some material and the project owner has asked about the feasibility of allowing end users to input text which could be reported back to our LMS. We'd th...
20 hours ago
By Michael Russell
Richard Fleming
I have Word docs as file attachments for learners to download; but as soon as they do, it changes the filename to a long string of letters. Why is this and w...
1 day ago
By Richard Fleming
Michael Bauer
Hi all Happy (almost) New Year! Is there a way that images can be added for the sorting activity, instead of just text? Or perhaps it is something that can be included...
1 day ago
By Carmen Herbert
Amy Powell
Has anyone experienced Rise course not launching in their LMS. We use the Cornerstone platform. I have two Rise courses loaded and they were both previously work...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Faye Somerville
I created an interaction in Storyline which required several slides. When I add it to a Rise course with the SL block the user is able to complete the interaction. How...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello, I provide feedback on my Knowlege checks in Rise and don't need the "take it again" option. Is there a way to remove this? Thank you! Holly
1 day ago
By Richard Barkey