Last Post Replies
Training Team
I've added simulations I've made in Storyline to Rise many times. However, I'm creating a course right now, and this is the first time I'm seeing this issue. As users ...
17 hours ago
By Training Team
Lance Roehlke
Hello! I am writing a training focused around mobile device functionality. I am using a fair amount of screen recordings from a mobile devices that are being rendered...
18 hours ago
By Melissa Meadows
Ramesh Muthukumarana
I am a new Rise user. Is there a feature where you can make minor updates such as typos and web links within a rise document on the fly? We are using Rise to present c...
18 hours ago
By Ramesh Muthukumarana
David Marquez
Hi Community, I wonder if the option to export from Rise to PDF has any way of controlling how the content is split? My panes with text and images are split in half w...
18 hours ago
By Anu Sharma
Tabatha Willis
Would you be able to provide the rise file? We would like to build something very similar. We love the look of this orientation course.
18 hours ago
By Shana Molto
Adele Pope
Hi could you help please? I would like to change the font size of some of the text in blocks. Is this possible? I highlight and right click and an option is "show fon...
18 hours ago
By JC Blanchard
Darren McN
Hi, I have create a single slide in Storyline 360 that has some simply animation and audio. I imported it into the Storyline block and it works as expected. I set th...
19 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Anthony Goss
I am attempting to require that the learner not continue until the Storyline block is completed.  However, the CONTINUE block shows immediately.  Is there something el...
19 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
mayuresh saka
Hi, As mentioned on the website under FAQ for Rise "Are Rise courses compliant with accessibility guidelines? Rise employs many modern web standards for accessibility...
20 hours ago
By Ross Murray
Darren McN
Hi, Is it possible to lock the seek bar of an Audio or Video file in Rise? Setting a section with a continue button only if the previous block was completed is fine, ...
20 hours ago
By Brian Allen
Jim Lombardo
Can the progress bar be removed from a rise course? Thanks Jim
22 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Rachael Burns
Hi all, Does anyone know how to share a folder worth of Rise modules with another collaborator, instead of having to share them one by one? We're on a team licence s...
23 hours ago
By Rachael Burns
Ryan Villamayor
I have sent my recent drafts to our reviewers and they advised that some of them are unable to play the embedded videos in their IE 11 browser. We still need it to pla...
23 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Joachim Bessell
Hello, I was surprised when I got this message by editing content in Rise (see attachment). Does anybody know what it means? I'm sure having payed my articulate 365 ...
23 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Christine Brown
Is there a way to build in a discussion feature in Rise? I love the way the feedback feature works in Articulate's review tool and wonder if this functionality would b...
23 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Christine Hounsham
Hi Everyone,  I have a video which I have created/published from SL360, for the purposes of inserting into a Rise course (as a video in a Block (ie not a SL module in...
23 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Alethia Jones
Is there a way to remove the cover page altogether?  I'm referring to the first page you see with the Start Course button, Details link, and content areas listed below...
24 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Alethia Jones
Is there a way to add a background image to the lessons?  To be seen behind the block interactions as you scroll through?
24 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Roni Borri
I ran into a snag today when publishing courses. I have a Rise course with a Storyline block, but when I try to upload it to Cornerstone, I get a Critical error regard...
24 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Arlyn Asch
I’m excited to share the latest new feature in Rise: you can now track course completion with a Storyline block in Rise courses. It’s another great way we’ve made thes...
24 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte