Last Post Replies
Chris Petrizzo
Hi. I'm pretty sure the following is not currently possible, but I wanted to ask the question just to make certain... I am using a Storyline block in a Rise course. T...
3 hours ago
By Justin McGee
Fabien Verney
Hi everyone, A client brought to my attention that quiz made with Rise have graphic bugs. Indeed after I tested it, animations between the questions tend to lag and t...
3 hours ago
By David Tait
Francesca Secchi
Hello everyone, I am facing some issues exporting the XLIFF files from our courses in Articulate Rise.  I previously downloaded the same courses in the XLIFF format, ...
4 hours ago
By Anthony Karcz
Angela Carey
Hello,  Is there any way to adjust the output of the .xlf file so that the target is not automatically filled? Our translators have to manually delete all these and i...
4 hours ago
By Alexander Leal
Nicolas Schmit
Hello! I'd like to create links inside a lesson to another next lesson. The idea is to use an image with markers (Labeled graphics) and insert a link, in each marker...
4 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Operational Capability
Hi I have 6 flashcards in Rise and want to move the last one to first position.  Is this possible.  I could not seem to click and drag or re-number?
4 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
John Toh
hi, i am using Rise as a performance support portal for FAQs, videos, announcements etc? therefore i do not need the completion status displayed. Is there a way to tu...
4 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Greg Linhares
Does anyone know of a fix for the way that the Modern Player (Light Theme) is initially displayed when imported in RISE 360 as an interactive content block from Storyl...
4 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Rebecca Mogollon
We like our learners to be able to print a take-away at the end of each lesson and form their own learning binder.  I noticed it is not possible to embed a document or...
4 hours ago
By LaVon Bowman
Katherine Borish
Hi - I have created 2 different lessons in Rise that I now want to combine into one. How do I do that?
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Courtney Smith
Hello,  I have placed a video into one of my labeled graphic markers and even though the "Show Metadata" box is unchecked, it is still displaying the file name above ...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Susan Epps
I have a Rise course that includes several sections using blocks. I'm using button sets to create branching so I have turned off the previous/next buttons. I have a qu...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Nicole Legault
New feature alert! We just shipped the latest new goodie in Rise, the process block. Now you can add process interactions to the custom lessons you create with blocks...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Marjolein Jansen
Hello, This is my case: For my cliënt I have developed a module with several video's. When you turn the iPhone 7 to landscape to wach the video and you turn it back t...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Denise Cronin
Published course with sorting activity.  When the learner views the course on smart phone portrait mode, they cannot see the full instruction on the card, however when...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
christa kuchinski
Hi,  Is there a way to remove the landing page navigation so that when a user opens the course it takes them straight into the screen that shows the left side navigat...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mark Chitty
I am using custom web fonts in a course but they dont seem to apply to the side menu? Instead they are set to be Lato, according to this CSS: .brand--ui, .brand--ui...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Nina Tomleson
How do I add certificates at the end of my course?
5 hours ago
By Veronica Mihajlovich
Ewa Jablonowska
Hi, We are translating RISE labels into quite a few languages that we will also be translating our RISE-based courses into. When I downloaded / exported the XML file ...
5 hours ago
By Allison LaMotte
Isabella Winkler
Dear all, is there an opportunity to import/export all knowledge check questions created in several chapters of a Rise-Course in one final quiz without designing them...
6 hours ago
By Isabella Winkler