Last Post Replies
Alan Wells
Has anyone found a way to import Scenario Branching into Rise from the web-based tool "Twine" Scenario Branching?
10 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Raina Berry
I am attempting to edit the code so that I can include both a beginning and end point to a youtube video I want to embed in my RISE course. I've attempted ...
11 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Sarah Cashmore
Hi there, Is there a way to let your users review their answers after completing a quiz? If I don't reveal the answer immediately, they don't get a chance to see which...
14 hours ago
By Katherine Thelander
Jennifer Cannon
I uploaded our corporate font(s) into RISE (per the instructions) but they are not being applied in my course. They are in the correct .WOFF format and I've clicked al...
15 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Henry Kelly
Hi, I'm created a course on how to use MS Teams and this relies on quite a few screenshot marker activities, the problem is the compression on images makes text very b...
15 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Holly Greene
Hello Articulate Community! I'm seeking to add spaces between paragraphs on the front navigational page in a course in Rise and I'm not being able to do so. Is t...
15 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Valerie Saboe
Hello! We have created a new Rise 360 course and there are several lessons. When we preview the course and go through all the lessons as a learner would, w...
16 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Steve Hunter
I'm brand new to Articulate, and need some help building a Rise 360 project. I'd like a definition to appear when the learner hovers over a word in the text.&nbs...
17 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Sandy Murray
Is there a way to change the margins in Rise. Also, I'm working with an image/text - the imagine is the right size; however, the margins for the text is way too ...
17 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Tristan Johnson
Hello, I was searching discussions, and I saw there is a way to do animated bullets/numbered lists in Storyline, but is this possible in Rise? Maybe the function is th...
17 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Sam Hill
I have a simple, single slide Storyline 360 block inserted into rise. The Storyline block does not have any media in it (Video/Audio). On mobile, the Storyline block a...
19 hours ago
By Raising Voices
Caitlin Henshall
Hello! Articulate Rise has been struggling to load for me all day. When it did load, I'd be in a course for a minute or two before I got the 'Your session has timed ou...
20 hours ago
By Magda Diaz
Dale Inman
Hi all! I am attempting to translate some of my training in Rise to Spanish and Bosnian. I see where I can download the file to an XLFF file, but am unable...
21 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robyn Alderton
Hi All I am using Rise 360 to develop VOC (verification of competence) assessments, and I want to include fields where the worker keys in information, eg, their name, ...
21 hours ago
By Robyn Alderton
Nisha Makan
Hi I was looking at the latest updates in the Rise Version History and saw this one here. Just wondering where you choose to reset learner progress, it doe...
22 hours ago
By Nisha Makan
-a l
Hello, What LMSs are compatible with Articulate Rise? i.e Blackboard, D2L, Canva, Moodle?
22 hours ago
By -a l
Shari Owen
Does anyone have a fix for "something went wrong" error message? It happens any time I try to open Rise? I have cleared my cache, restarted my computer and tried using...
23 hours ago
By Kris Taylor
Leah Tatro
One of our clients is not able to see the images we've included on flashcards. She was using Chrome. The images display properly for me in both Chrome and Interne...
24 hours ago
By Tony Konig
Prashu D
I am trying to find a solution to the issue I am facing in regards to some content not loading in Fire fox. The course has been developed in Rise.&nbs...
24 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Pam Wright
We have a Rise course that includes Storyline blocks as lessons. About a week ago clients started complaining that random Storyline blocks within the Rise course were ...
1 day ago
By Joan Campbell