Last Post Replies
Paloma Mardon Pérez
Hi! My client is asking if it is possible to insert the duration (in minutes) of each lesson just below / or beside each lesson title. Thank you all!
15 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Anthony Bleything
Hey everyone! I'm trying out articulate rise as a possible tool for our IDs at our university. We use Blackboard. I'd love if we could have the story...
15 hours ago
By Rana Daoud
Steven Scarlata
I would like to create some courses that would make extensive use of characters but I cannot figure out how to use them for images in Rise? Is this possible?
15 hours ago
By Alice Harris
Claudia Carnevale
Hi, I can't seem to figure out how to add the "quiz modules" to an existing course. Help! Best, Claudia
16 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Ronit Bar
Hi all, I am having some issues with my Rise modules on LMS (Docebo). it's a wired case where some users are stuck in "in progress" status, while other use...
17 hours ago
By Hethyr Fouse
Beth Jones Robertson
is there a way to re-take only the questions not answered correctly (instead of re-taking the entire quiz)?
18 hours ago
By Beth Jones Robertson
Nisha Makan
Hi I was looking at the latest updates in the Rise Version History and saw this one here. Just wondering where you choose to reset learner progress, it doe...
18 hours ago
By Stephanie Dinan
TIna Deux
Hi there, I am creating a learning piece for our website that uses Storyline 360 blocks which contain videos. When added to my Rise piece, they are displayed as per th...
18 hours ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tara Muir
Hi there, Can anyone tell me how to transfer course Ownership from person who has left to another team member? In this case we have an inactive licen...
18 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Amy Holden
Hi there, I've searched for a solution, but I don't see one. I know that the course owner in Rise can transfer the course ownership to another team member. I am the co...
19 hours ago
By Tara Muir
Anthony Rich
Hi, When using pre built lesson "process" and you insert an image how can you get ride of the zoom function for the image? I know how to do this in blocks but can't fi...
19 hours ago
By Driss Chahboune
Jeff Forrer
I am bringing in pre-built interactions from Storyline to Rise. I can't seem to get every color from the player changed when adding as a Storyline Block into Ris...
19 hours ago
By Becca Levan
Anna Führinger
Dear Co, We work with Rise. Every training package has a skill owner, he is the course owner. Can you explain me what is difference in the permissions of cours...
20 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Trish Feehan
Is there a way to have videos automatically start to play in Rise when the user reaches that section of the session?
20 hours ago
By Rhea F.
Colleen McKay Wharton
Hi - I recently stumbled on an example of a great RISE 360 example which i really liked: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/rise-learner-p...
20 hours ago
By Colleen McKay Wharton
Michael Anselmo
Is there any way to add your own character to a Rise scenario? I don't think adding them to a background image will work well since the image it blurred a bit on...
20 hours ago
By Edelweiss Training
Beth Hathaway
Hello, I have a video in a course that does not allow forward seeking. After the video reaches its completion, I allow the "continue" button to become active. Now I ha...
20 hours ago
By Beth Hathaway
Connie Coker
Is there any update about when we might be able to set Sections to be collapsed when the course opens? Looks like there was a lot of discussion around that, but nothin...
20 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Jennifer Sweeney
Greetings! I've been using Rise for the past 3 years and have several ideas I'd like to submit for enhancement requests. Is there a specific way I should go about subm...
20 hours ago
By Gerald Crumbley
Kelly Meeker
There’s a cool new feature in Rise that makes your courses even easier for learners to use: collapsing sections. Now learners can collapse and expand sections of the c...
20 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla