Last Post Replies
Gordon UBS Lam
Hi, I have a SL/Rise 360 question. Is there any control over the appearance of the Exit button for a Storyline embedded into a Rise? We are getting feedback from...
14 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Patricia Fallon
In a course built in Rise I added images to my quiz questions from the content library. Is there a way to adjust the size of the images? Right now they are too l...
14 hours ago
By Kelly Cockrell
JC Caianiello
Hi there, I have a video imported to Rise 360. It has a black border around it. (see attached) Is there a way for me to remove the black border? Please advise. /jc
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fiona Clarke
Is it possible to add a hyperlink to an image in rise?
15 hours ago
By Jennifer Clarke
vincent menager
Hello, UP to last week it was possible to download the video from the player by right clicking on it. This option doesn't work anymore. Was there a recent chang...
15 hours ago
By Zero Suicide
Jo Innes
Hallo there I am ready to translate my first (of many) e-learnings into numerous languages. I had hoped that this would be a simple procedure, the instructions a...
16 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Harry Carter
Hi, Don't know if anyone covered this yet but... I thought it would be great if we could have sub sections or lessons in a course. I'm thinking that when I look to the...
16 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Neuburger
Hello I have a lot of problem when I try to translate a xlif export of a route RISE. Indeed, when I open the export in a translation tool like smartcat.ai or SDL Trado...
16 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sheikh Maawiya
Hi I am developing courses in Arabic Language. I just started using Articulate 360. I tried to add content using Rise. I could add Arabic text, but I faced many i...
17 hours ago
By Seitwerk Team
Georgena Stuckenschmidt
We are about to export a course for a Docebo LMS - is there anything we should be aware of to avoid issues. For example, I noticed in a previous discussion that SCORM ...
18 hours ago
By Cass Netzley
Melissa Sanburg
Hi there, This is the first time I've imported an interactive slide from SL into Rise. My SL slide is a drag and drop and works fine in Rise. However...
19 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Jennifer Cannon
I uploaded our corporate font(s) into RISE (per the instructions) but they are not being applied in my course. They are in the correct .WOFF format and I've clicked al...
20 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
John Martindale
Will Rise allow you to insert a pretest that if learners pass they can show complete for the course?
20 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Sarah Woods
Hello! I'm having trouble uploading one of my xliff files into a rise course. I am translating from English into French, Spanish and Portuguese. I followed the d...
20 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
APIC Online Education
Hello fellow users! We are using Rise to build an online checklist that serves as an orientation for novices. We thought that the progress of the checklist block would...
20 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Matěj Šípek
Hello everyone, I just want to ask, is there any possiblility for video to appear first in the Rise Accordion tab, or does it have to be always text 1st video und...
1 day ago
By Matěj Šípek
Gena Mage
I have a rise course loaded into our LMS (Cornerstone). Every so often someone get's an error with the storyline block in it. One person was able to clear it on their ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello, Is there an 'exit course" button in Rise? Once in the LMS, it seems there isn't a way for students to exit the program. Thank you! Holly
1 day ago
By Holley Berley
Stuart Marshall
Sure I have seen this mentioned in the forum before but I cannot locate it now (the search function is awful). If I update my content and re-export it to SCORM, a...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Erin Crites
Hi, What could be the reason as to why images stop displaying in quote blocks when exporting the Rise file? Not sure if the issue could be coming from the Rise exporte...
1 day ago
By Erin Crites