Last Post Replies
Sydney Nychuk
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has an elegant solution for polling within a Rise course? The Knowledge Check and Quiz features don't work well as the KC can b...
2 days ago
By JR Dingwall
Susan Epps
I have a Rise course that includes several sections using blocks. I'm using button sets to create branching so I have turned off the previous/next buttons. I have a qu...
2 days ago
By Ellen Price
Lesley Condon
Is it possible to give specific feedback for correct or incorrect on a quiz question or is there only one available option for feedback?
2 days ago
By Jenny Armanious
Learning Development
Is it possible narrate all text in a Rise course, similar what's possible in Studio and Storyline? Or is audio restricted to certain content types (timeline, pro...
2 days ago
By Charlain Fondren
Sophie Walker
Hi, Is there any way of revealing whether an answer is correct/incorrect but then not highlighting the correct answer (if user has answered incorrectly)? Thanks Sophie
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tracy Parish
I can't seem to find this or a discussion about it, so my apologies if this is a duplicate thread. On the menu on the left, I'm noticing a bunch of my users are havin...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Ellen Kupp
When I upload a Storyline file into Rise, the file title shows up in the top left-hand corner (see screen shot attached). I didn't realise this happens, but my client ...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eustacio Mosquera
Hola trina Estuve viendo el ejemplo que publicaste : http://articulate-heroes-authoring.s3.amazonaws.com/Trina/Downloads/10%20E-Learning%20Project%20Management%20...
2 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Shreya Gupta
Hey all, I was wondering if there's a way we can accommodate accessibility concerns in Rise? For instance, using tab ordering and Alt texts for the courses on the auth...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Arlyn Asch
Today we released a new feature in Rise that I think you’ll appreciate—especially those of you who work in highly regulated industries! Now you can export your Rise co...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Gallup
My learners are passing the quiz with the correct answers, but the print results is not showing properly.
2 days ago
By Peter Gallup
Cameo Echols
It would be so nice if we could add buttons to flashcards and accordion blocks. This would help with multi-pathing. Just a thought.
2 days ago
By Cameo Echols
Paul Knights
Hi, do we know when RISE will be able to provide question banks, specifically for use of randomised quiz questions? I can of course build one in storyline but it does ...
2 days ago
By Marc Harvey
Bene Despoirre Kendall
Hi, Would anyone know where I could find the definition of every roles available on Rise and what they do and/or can't do. Many thanks Bene
2 days ago
By Bene Despoirre Kendall
Learning and Development Team Team
Hi We added a check list to Rise and wondered if there is a way for it to remember what has been ticked. There is a to do list that can be checked off and it wou...
3 days ago
By Gerry McAteer
Hugh Rumbaugh
I have a course built that has 10 questions spread over 5 quiz blocks. The user experience would be improved if I could hide the % scored for each individual quiz bloc...
3 days ago
By LMS Epilepsy
Patti Steinholtz
Hi, I'm using the trial version of Rise to create a quick demo to show a client. I created some short lessons. When I preview, no Next button appears at the botto...
3 days ago
By Cyndi Nagel
John Temples
Hi, I am designing a timeline using the "process" feature. By default, the application is inserting a "step 1, step 2, etc" into each process. How can I edit and...
3 days ago
By Karl Muller
Marci Sheer
I'd like to merge two lessons together - is that possible?
3 days ago
By Michael Howley
Marcela Lescano
Hi, I have all the files of a course exported from Rise on my computer to publish them on the Web: can I import them again into Rise and edit them again? (I no longer...
3 days ago
By Karl Muller