Last Post Replies
Alain Dumais
Bonjour, Dans un cours Rise, j'ai à utiliser du vocabulaire technique qui ne sera vraisemblablement pas maîtrisé par tous les participants. Je pourrais évidemment crée...
7 hours ago
By Jon Crumpacker
Jeff Forrer
I am bringing in pre-built interactions from Storyline to Rise. I can't seem to get every color from the player changed when adding as a Storyline Block into Ris...
7 hours ago
By Jeff Forrer
Mark Chitty
I am using custom web fonts in a course but they dont seem to apply to the side menu? Instead they are set to be Lato, according to this CSS: .brand--ui, .brand--ui *...
8 hours ago
By Ros McNamee
Trish Feehan
Is there a way to have videos automatically start to play in Rise when the user reaches that section of the session?
8 hours ago
By Kyle Jenkins
Kris Kern Stark
Hi Can I remove the Start Course Button and Details button on the Cover Page in Rise?
10 hours ago
By Justin Hughes
Daniela Aravena
Hello, I have the following iframe code <iframe width="1000" height="700" frameborder="0" src="#"></iframe> I need to set the height to 100% no...
10 hours ago
By Daniela Aravena
Jarred Smith
Hi There, I am having constant trouble with the formatting of bullet points in Flash Cards. For some reason, it doesn't matter what font size I select, the bullet poin...
10 hours ago
By Marnee Kavic
Cheryl Melfi
I am using the Labeled Graphic block in Rise. When I upload my image (which is in color), it is showing in Rise in grayscale. I've done labeled graphics blocks in the ...
11 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Abigail Sutton
Is it possible to create a question response or survey that feeds bak into the LMS in RISE
11 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lisha Barnes
When we export a new Rise build and upload it onto our LMS (which is our own LMS) and clear out previous old files and replace them with new files. When we go to launc...
11 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Angela Dawson
Hi team Loving Rise and the enhancements that keep coming through. One that would be extremely useful is find and replace. I can find on the page I'm on using Ctrl+F b...
11 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Amy Lamb
Hello! I'm experiencing a reoccurring error when using the Review site. I also received the error when accessing this page. Wondering if anyone has experience with it?...
13 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
regan hapeta
Rise struggles with the use of macrons. I downloaded the best fonts for macrons from the net and then uploaded them as the custom font in Rise only to find the font do...
23 hours ago
By Hannah Lim
Bonnie Willis
In an effort to figure out how to create another section in a course in Rise, I accidentally deleted the entire lesson!?! How can I get it back?
1 day ago
By Rodrigo Sugahara
Cheryl Jackson
Hi Folks I want to embed a Storyline project straight into Rise- but it comes in the Review format, where people can comment. How do I just copy the Storyline project ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kaitie Conrad
Hi! I am having a hard time finding information on the types of videos available to upload in Rise. I am looking at a video software and want to make sure before we ge...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alethia Jones
Is there a way to remove the cover page altogether? I'm referring to the first page you see with the Start Course button, Details link, and content areas listed ...
1 day ago
By Richard Barkey
Christine Hounsham
Hi Everyone, I have a video which I have created/published from SL360, for the purposes of inserting into a Rise course (as a video in a Block (ie not a SL modul...
1 day ago
By John Maher
Ahmed Kandil
I have created a table block in my course and I want to add a button (in specific cells) for the learners to jump to specific lessons. Is this possible? If so may you ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Tait
I wanted to ask the community whether anyone has had success adding superscript text to a course title in Rise? I get asked about this more or less every time one of m...
1 day ago
By Ricky Haro