Last Post Replies
Sarah Wilkinson
How can I fix the spacing between paragraphs in a Rise timeline block? I have several paragraphs in one event section and when I'm typing it out, the paragraphs each h...
13 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Kelly Thomsen
Anyone have an example of a sorting activity in Rise they care to share?
14 hours ago
By Jamie Greason
Drew Everett
All, I have published/exported/uploaded/assigned many courses using Rise in my current role. Recently, I started experiencing an upload failure when importing new cont...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Magda Mendonça
Hello all, I have been facing a new problem within Cornerstone and on my LMS system. I need to create a new version of an online course but the same messages ke...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
matt thorne
I'm using a screenshot of a menu as a labeled graphic. The image is 366x478. Even on a monitor set to display 1080p, it's a decent size, legible and would be fine in a...
14 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Miguel van den Branden
Hello, I'd like to collect data (for example quiz results & resume info) from a web exported Rise course, without using an LMS. I'm wondering if this data is store...
14 hours ago
By Miguel van den Branden
Talia Zigelman
Can Rise be purchased separately?
14 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Kristen Cannella
Hi friends! My organization is looking to build "mini catalogues" as people move into a new role with the months 0-6 & 6-12 learning requirements/links. I know the...
14 hours ago
By Kristen Cannella
Angela Dawson
Hi team When adding images to Rise tabs and accordians they are automatically left aligned which is ok if the image is landscape and fills the space but if the image i...
15 hours ago
By Lewis Fairbrother
Pamela Coffin
I am experiencing a new issue when testing a Rise course on my iPad Air (iOS 11.3.1) where when I tap on an image to expand and then tap to go back to the course, the ...
15 hours ago
By Pamela Coffin
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have several Audio files in a Rise course which works fine. The general feedback when testing is that the Audio play button is difficult to see. The Audio seek b...
17 hours ago
By Logan Stahler
kristen barker
Hi, does anyone know why the editing buttons are missing in Rise 360 in Edge browser? If you know where the button is and hover over the space the curser changes and y...
17 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Megan Dickenson
Hi, I have created a series of modules on Rise360 and have tried hosting them on an internal (intranet-type) platform (not LMS). The modules work fine when compl...
17 hours ago
By Megan Dickenson
Justin Phillips
I'm developing some material and the project owner has asked about the feasibility of allowing end users to input text which could be reported back to our LMS. We'd th...
19 hours ago
By Michael Russell
HellermannTyton ACADEMY
I have problems using long words (as they are common in German language) in the introduction of Rise. It seems it's not possible to change the size of the font at...
20 hours ago
By HellermannTyton ACADEMY
Matthew Bitter
when trying to make the embedded replay video (made in replay) full screen by pressing [] on the video bar in Rise, it does not work once uploaded into LMS. &nbsp...
22 hours ago
By Marianna Schepputat
Mark Morgan
I am building flashcards with text only to show key terms in my course. However, some of the text is running off the card rather than wrapping. Is there a trick ...
23 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Cathi Baker
Has anyone figured out how to change the lesson numbers within a course? I have part I & II of a training and would like my lessons to be 1-4 in part 1 a...
23 hours ago
By Chino Navarro
Melissa Black
Hello everyone, I have been tasked with creating some learning for some third parties that my company works with and Rise would be my preferred tool. The problem I am ...
1 day ago
By Chino Navarro
Prakash Menon
How do I export Rise courses to Thinkific ?please helpz
1 day ago
By Chino Navarro