Last Post Replies
Gail Chambers
Is there a feature in Rise to add a popup text box? I would like the ability to click on text to provide further information to users. Does Rise have that capabil...
2 days ago
By Gerry McAteer
Hanna Danielsson
Hi! When will we able to adjust headline and text spacing in Rise? Right now the spacing looks rediculous. It's to big. See attachment.
2 days ago
By Gerry McAteer
Magali Doriac-Froehlig
Hello, I have a final quiz (SL block) in a Rise course. I am trying to figure out which URL to use when I set up the Retake module option, after 2 failed attempts at t...
2 days ago
By Magali Doriac-Froehlig
Sue Kugler
Is it possible to allow a card to be put in more than one pile (more than one right answer)?
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gerry Wasiluk
Curiosity questions . . . A client of ours is reviewing five modules that we just did in Rise. She has loaded one of the modules into the SCORM Cloud. Whenever s...
2 days ago
By James Finder
Zsolt Olah
Here's a way to create fake branching in Rise and hide lessons in the menu. http://bit.ly/2hb5uZp with downloads. Demo here: http://rabbitoreg.com/risedemo2
2 days ago
By Roxy Diolazo
Jenny Marples
I'm having some problems with our Rise courses in our LMS. We exported all our courses into SCORM 2004, and then imported them into our LMS, but some of our users...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Karen Bruce Wallace
I wanted to document this issue in case anyone else ran into it. If you reuse a Storyline block within your Rise course, you may run into errors with your LMS. For wha...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Reagh
I see that its possible to import questions into Storyline and Quizmaker using excel or text files. Is this possible with Rise? I suppose it might be possible to do th...
2 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Gloria Cormier
My text is size 14pt When I add bullets they are not proportionate to the 14pt text. Can bullet size be changed?
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sabrina Upchurch
Hi Community! I have an issue with my customized font running together in my Rise course. I followed all the instructions for uploading (WOFF). I even added the font t...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fiona Clarke
Is it possible to add a hyperlink to an image in rise?
2 days ago
By Jeanett Sirland
JC Blanchard
Why is it not possible to add a link to an image in Rise? This seems like a basic feature.
2 days ago
By Jeanett Sirland
Jennifer Boston
My colleagues and I have been having issues uploading images to our Rise platform lately. We all use Chrome and it has been freezing up when attempting to upload...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Heidi Manning
I just asked this in another thread but thought it may be noticed faster if I begin a new discussion...I work for an organization that uses superscripted registered tr...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amy Edmonds
My course title includes a (TM). Everywhere else in the course I am able to format as superscript in the same font - but in the title it updates to a Serif font. ...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robert Crooks
Hi - I'm loving Rise. Crisp, clean and sleek. Nice work. But I need to put TM i.e., trademark, directly after the title. Is this possible? If so, how please? Cheers.
3 days ago
By Georgina Cornwall
Mihajlo Zelenkovski
Hi, I love Rise and Storyline but products build with those tools are not helping my needs without LMS. We decided to have a try with Moodle, but actually buildi...
3 days ago
By Kenya McIntyre
Ned Whiteley
I am currently developing an electronic User Guide in Rise and in Section 2 of the guide I cover System Operation. This section includes a list of topics in two column...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Scott Page
Hi there, Our learning and development team uses Rise to generate some content that is then exported from Rise, and is included in another website that we host. ...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez