Last Post Replies
Eloisa Amor
Hola, al crear un curso me ha pasado varias veces que se cambian palabras y textos que yo no he escrito por otros de manera automática. Es una locura, pasa una y otra ...
12 hours ago
By Eloisa Amor
Caron Newman
Has anyone figured out how to get a word count from a Rise Course? Need this for translation.
12 hours ago
By Jigsaw Learning
Josh Naus
Is there a way to use the Attachment block to upload a pdf that opens in a new tab on click? As far as I can tell, you can only make them download which is an issue fo...
12 hours ago
By Michael Stanley
Natasha Salvo
There seems to be no way to insert an image in line in text in Rise like this: Click the search icon. Or am I missing something?
13 hours ago
By Annette Kain
Tim Hickman
When starting a section with a black background block, there is an offset at the top. Any idea how to fix this? image attached
13 hours ago
By Tim Hickman
Learning Design
Hi, Is it possible to replace the standard feedback characters (photos) with line drawings of my own character in the various body language poses. I have an expert in ...
14 hours ago
By Learning Design
Adam Motbey
Has anyone been able to stop Rise course from bookmarking? Regards Adam
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Baker
How do you backup your Rise content?
14 hours ago
By Robert Loverin
Tash Willcocks
For text and images of text to be readable by some people with vision impairment it needs to have sufficient contrast with the background. The recommended minimum is 4...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Learning Development
Is it possible narrate all text in a Rise course, similar what's possible in Studio and Storyline? Or is audio restricted to certain content types (timeline, pro...
14 hours ago
By Katie Potter
Jen jen.spolnik@frontdoorhome.com
I created a Storyline piece for my Rise course. I included it in a block that allows you to pick a Review course. However, I want to make sure the learner completes th...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carolyn Belisle
We've been trying to figure out how to force completion of an interactive Storyline block that's been inserted into a Rise course. I was referred to this article:&nbsp...
14 hours ago
By Karin Rex
Sophie Davies
Hi there, Is there a way in Rise to change button colours for different lessons? I'm creating a short course on personality styles where each lesson needs to be a diff...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Grocock
If I build a course in Rise 360 for my client, can I transfer the finished course to their Articulate account, for the client to run through their Web Academy training...
14 hours ago
By Karl Muller
nathan rio
Hi, I can only see 2 markers on labeled graphic. Where can I add more markers? I can't find the option to add more. On your Employee Health and Wellness sample course...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Edward Developer2
Hello - We'd like to translate a RISE course into Japanese and have created a XLIFF file for our translator. Our Japanese translator is having trouble opening the...
14 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Brown
Hi, I've recently produced a course in Rise that contains a number of videos. When the course is played on a PC, either through Rise or through our LMS the video...
15 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nathan Leavitt
I have a question about the absence of the <adlcp:masteryscore> element in the imsmanifest.xml file for Rise. In Rise 360, if I export a package and select the T...
15 hours ago
By Angie Elliott
Nicole Grzesiak
This very well could be a question for Microsoft but I figured I would check and see if any one else has encountered this issue. I have a SharePoint 2013 site that I p...
15 hours ago
By S T
Vickie Duber
Are there limitations on how many people I can share the course link with for a course in Rise? 50? 500? unlimited?
16 hours ago
By Vickie Duber