Last Post Replies
Kandice Kidd
Hi, I added audio clips to about 9 markers for a labeled graphic, and I love it! Regarding accessibility, should I add the same text to the marker label, or would it b...
9 hours ago
By Eric Santos
Ann Godmere
Hello, I've never had this issue before and it's a big bummer. I made edit's to a Rise module that took about a day, and I went back today to take a look at something ...
9 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Marie-Christin Kimme
Hello, we are currently facing problems with a labelled graphic and text fields that are displayed behind the following elements in the course (e.g. "Next" button). Th...
11 hours ago
By Eric Santos
Lauren Yerk
Hello, I have a course built in the Apex theme with the "split right image" layout. The photo on the cover page looks fine when you look at it in the "Theme" menu, but...
12 hours ago
By Lauren Yerk
Lori Breningmeyer
Hello, we are using Rise 360 to develop an eRead and having a difficult time adjusting the spacing on each page. I'd like to adjust the spacing withing paragraphs and ...
13 hours ago
By Alchemist Learning Transformed
Darren McNeill
Hi, It is still a requirement that an XLF file exported from a Rise module, and the translated has to be reimported back into the same module again in order to work? J...
14 hours ago
By Darren McNeill
Kirsty Teare
Hello I am experiencing a couple of issues around assessments and question banks. 1. When adding a question bank to Rise, it take a long time and sometimes...
16 hours ago
By Kirsty Teare
Ravi Singh
I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue that I have encountered with the Rise Articulate platform regarding translation functionality. Recently, while...
17 hours ago
By Ravi Singh
Angela Colmenares
I'm trying to help a colleague who has a course in Rise. She wants to create a pop-up survey that is "sticky" - that is it persists across pages/blocks - that can coll...
19 hours ago
By Angela Colmenares
Tracy Barnes
I found some older posts about this topic, so I'm looking for current information. Is there a find & replace text feature in Rise 360 now? Thank you!
22 hours ago
By Sandi Fardoulis
Eric Sommer
Hello, I hope someone here can help me eliminate the * on the Horizon theme page. I looked at the code and thought it was deleted, but it reappeared. Lol. Are an...
1 day ago
By Eric Sommer
Emma McGrath
Hi everyone, I have uploaded a Rise course to our LMS and then completed it. When I then go back to look at different lessons, the continue button block has disappeare...
1 day ago
By Brad Aleman
Hayley Traub
I want to create a course in rise and then make it available on a website for purchase since there is no LMS. Does anyone have experience on how to do this? Is there a...
1 day ago
By Phil Foss
Will Findlay
Today, we had another issue where someone contacted us, saying they completed a Rise course, but it didn't give them credit in the LMS. It got me thinking, why don't w...
1 day ago
By Will Findlay
Laura Jackson
I've created a course that has a few quizzes and I'd like to have the student's quiz results integrate to our Salesforce. Is that possible?
1 day ago
By Luciana Piazza
Michael Fekete
Hi. I imported Storyline interactive block into a Rise course. It works, as promised, but it is smaller (by at least 20% from the look of it) than an embedded MP...
1 day ago
By Michael Fekete
Ann Godmere
When switching between review and edit, Rise takes you to the top of the lesson and you lose your place. This can also happen when you close a a labeled graphic after ...
1 day ago
By Luciana Piazza
Megan Castles
Hi, Are there any tips for working with the Apex Theme cover images, I've selected the Split Left Image and it's incredibly hard to crop the image at the right s...
1 day ago
By Diane Western
Arushi Singhal
To build my course more interactive i would like to add text to speech in Rise 360.
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco
Boyan Jourdan
Hi there is there a way to export the questions in a question bank in Rise as excel or similar? Thanks Bobby
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco