Last Post Replies
Lindsey J
Hello, In the timeline interactive element, is it possible to change the headings of each box? We want to remove the italics, edit font type and size. Thank you
9 hours ago
By Elisabeth Huggett
Veronda Taylor
Does the Bookmarking feature work in Rise 360 when you publish for AICC and post/upload to an LMS? We are using SuccessFactors LMS. Also, we noticed that when you publ...
10 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Algonquin  College
Hello, Has anyone discovered a trick to ensure that the label icons are in line in the Labelled Graphic lesson? Janice
10 hours ago
By Courtney Forget
Takashi Kuwahara
The Rise 360 product team is currently developing a plan to build new interactivity features. But we need your insights and perspectives to ensure that we're crafting ...
10 hours ago
By Michelle Davis-Logan
Shelley Parker
Can a distribution group email be used when adding collaborators to an elearn? I found a discussion on creating an Everyone group, but it's not clear if that was talki...
10 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Steve Katke
I am looking for an ungraded essay question type in Rise 360 with the ability to pass the learner responses to an LMS. I have tried using the fill-in-the-bla...
10 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Frouke Vanhoutte
Hi everyone I’m building a course in Rise in which I added a few Storyline blocks. When the course is used on a mobile phone, the Storyline blocks are black. Once the ...
11 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Ashley Kirstein
Hi! Can we customize the size of the flip cards such that the card can hold images of varying sizes? The flip card settings don't give the option to resize the c...
11 hours ago
By Robert Rathgeber
David Stafford
I'm looking for a way to allow students to openly navigate around a course, completing various quizzes lessons, which, in combination with a final quiz lesson, unlocks...
11 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
JJ Carter
Hello! I have an elearning that was working fine before but today the embedded videos are freezing then causing the web browser to become unresponsive. Sometimes the v...
11 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
12 hours ago
By Zachary Lawhorn
Aaron Itczak
A Non-breakable Space (NBSP) is used in French text when two “items” (e.g., words, numbers, punctuation and special characters) need to stay together and NOT be separa...
12 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Michael Grant
I used to be able to use images as answers in Rise. Now I'm looking at it and I'm no longer able to. Please Help
12 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Trevor M
I have imported a single VTT file exported from Storyline into a video I have in Rise, other than embedding in the original source, is there an option in Rise to ...
12 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Online Learning
My lesson headers have gone from small with the appropriate size text to twice the height with text that is now too small. I believe this has been done to accommodate ...
12 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
DB McPeek
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to ensure that when an accordion page is opened that it always opens at the top. My experience so far is that if the learner ...
12 hours ago
By Eric Santos
Aaron Leonard
I'd like to make a lettered list: A. B. C. I thought I would be able to add a numbered list and change 1 to A, etc. But that isn't working for me. Am I missing somethi...
15 hours ago
By Ethan Elliott
Chris Jefferson
Hi All, I have noticed recently that when I introduce a continue button (after an interactive block) it sometimes jumps further onto into the lesson. This mostly happe...
15 hours ago
By Chris Jefferson
Jake  Warde
I am trying to do a Multiple Response Questions and want all the responses to be correct. I am setting them all as correct in the set-up. But no matter what response i...
15 hours ago
By Dirk Vercruysse
Carol Sipe
My team is using the Bullet List block in RISE, and we use a standard formatting. Is there a way to reduce the spacing between the BP and the start of the text? ...
15 hours ago
By Hugh V