Last Post Replies
Paula Gower
Hi everyone. As an Apprenticeship business we are investing in Articulate Rise to make our programmes interactive. We would like to add some assessment in there that c...
1 day ago
By Paula Gower
John D
Edit 1: Updated with JS to check for dynamically created content. Edit 2: Updated with /content/lib/main.bundle.js script injection needed for continue buttons and oth...
1 day ago
By Christopher Santos
Aliki Tzioumis
I'm trying to find an easy way to share with mutliple collaborators at the same time rather than having to enter each course and change settings one by one. Is ...
1 day ago
By Malin Carlsson
Gerry McAteer
Hi, I have created a quick Rise example where you can use the labeled graphic block as a popup box. I have put a couple of examples in the demo link below. One idea is...
1 day ago
By Christophe Poulain
Christophe Poulain
Hi, I wonder what would be the best way to create a kind of layer in Rise without integrate a block template from storyline. I was thinking about using "get to locatio...
1 day ago
By Christophe Poulain
Lisa Ingram
Hi There, I've been having issues trying to import back my translated .xlif file into Rise. I know the course hasn't changed, and we followed the steps to ensur...
1 day ago
By Christopher Santos
ELM Training ELM Training
We have courses that is done in multiple languages in Rise 360. 6 different languages in 6 different Rise content. After around 5-6 years, our management wants to comb...
1 day ago
By ELM Training ELM Training
Valaine Vasquez
Hi. I am new to Rise 360 and my .mp4 videos are not playing back. They appear to load but when I click play in preview it says "the media could not be loaded, either b...
1 day ago
By Mark Ellis
Terri H
I'm having image quality issues, even with the _NOPROCESS_ fix which doesn't appear to help at all. Attempting to upload screenshots with written texts, original image...
1 day ago
By Christopher Santos
suhas more
I have researched on the articulate website and found that Rise 360 does support the Tabs blocks fully. Please find the link below for the discussion: https://communit...
1 day ago
By suhas more
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
1 day ago
By Gerry Fish
Rory Sacks
I am noticing a color change when uploading an image as the first block. I have attached a comparison between the image and what Rise is showing. Image is saved as a J...
1 day ago
By Natascha Matthes
Kristen Furdyna
Hello! I am curious if polling programs such as Poll Everywhere, AhaSlide or Quizzez are able to be embedded in Articulate Rise. What are user experiences?...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Steve Fleming-Prot
Hello, My team has a team account. We seem to only be able to see courses from other people on the team if we are added as collaborators. Not what I expected, but I th...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
aytm Learning 2
Hello, Wondering if anybody has come across a second column on a rise module course page with the number of lessons to the right of the Description. Is there a s...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Loading Systems
A former employee made a table that contains images (see link). At the moment I am trying to make a similar table where I also need to insert images in a table. H...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Gail Chambers
I would like to embed a Rise course within another course and have it open in the same page - not link out to another. Is that possible? I don' t see an option to grab...
1 day ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Alicia Myles
Does anyone know if it is possible to add an image or change the color of the top section of Rise where it shows the section title?
1 day ago
By Becky Richards
Melissa Morrison
I'm playing around in Rise and I cannot see a way to add audio. Is this not possible? Currently I'm looking at an Image and text, but I would want to add audio to almo...
1 day ago
By Lea Agato
Sachin Kedari
Hello, I am in Articulate Rise and really like all features, My question is that, can anyone guide me how to add Custom Button in rise block&...
1 day ago
By gary moulton