Last Post Replies
janel bacote
We use an oracle enterprise LMS and we can get Rise to play but it will not, resume training where they left off, it will not record completion, and if you hit the exi...
2 days ago
By janel bacote
matt thorne
I'm using a screenshot of a menu as a labeled graphic. The image is 366x478. Even on a monitor set to display 1080p, it's a decent size, legible and would be fine in a...
2 days ago
By Mark Banit
Brenda Stutsky
Hi: No notice sent yet - is there an issue with Rise courses opening. The Home Screen is there with all the courses, but a blank screen when trying to launch/edit.
2 days ago
By Renz Sevilla
Natasha Moussavi
Hello fellow users! We are using Rise to build an online checklist that serves as an orientation for novices. We thought that the progress of the checklist block would...
2 days ago
By Renz Sevilla
Wendy Johnson
I have a button that I want to force the user to click on before moving on. I have a Continue after the button with the "Complete the content above before moving...
2 days ago
By Lauri Hagan
Marie-France Balleux
Hi, I recently built a training module, using Rise 360. In that module, I've integrated text, images and storyline blocks. Once in was finish, I've published it in Sco...
2 days ago
By Marie-France Balleux
Mark Chitty
I am using custom web fonts in a course but they dont seem to apply to the side menu? Instead they are set to be Lato, according to this CSS: .brand--ui, .brand--ui *...
2 days ago
By Nikos Markatopoulos
Karlee Ramos
I selected Labeled Graphic an have inserted an image that has a lot of white in it. The markers are white. Can you change the color of a Marker? If so, how? I feel tha...
2 days ago
By Rick Maranta
Dorrien Venables
There is a current Rise general tool limitation in not being able to update fonts on buttons in general as well as lesson titles on the home page. Does anyone ha...
2 days ago
By Dorrien Venables
Julia Kulikova
Hi everyone! I have a problem with changing the fonts in my course. In the settings I managed to add new one and it works ok, but it doesn't work on the buttons and t...
2 days ago
By Dorrien Venables
Claire AIMAR
Hi there, Do someone know how to customize the character and import my own ones in the tool SCENARIO for RISE ? thanks
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gail Chambers
Although Rise is very user friendly, I'm wondering if there is a Rise tutorial for learners taking a Rise course to review prior to start? Any ideas, thoughts or sugge...
2 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Sarah Cashmore
Hi there, Is there a way to let your users review their answers after completing a quiz? If I don't reveal the answer immediately, they don't get a chance to see which...
2 days ago
By Tresta Training Team
Anthony Rich
Hi, When using pre built lesson "process" and you insert an image how can you get ride of the zoom function for the image? I know how to do this in blocks but can't fi...
2 days ago
By Stephanie Graves
Shani Roberts
Hello Wonderful eLearning Heroes! Here's the sict...I want to stop users from pausing a Storyline video that has been placed in Rise. For example, when a SL video is p...
2 days ago
By Lea Agato
Steve Blane
Hi everyone, Little Rise help please. I'm playing around with it and can't figure how to jump from one content block to another in a lesson. Example - I am cover...
2 days ago
By Izaak Pulham
Learning & Innovation Hub
Hello, I am currently building a matching quiz in RISE. I have six statements, each of which match to one of two answers. Therefore I am using the same two answers thr...
2 days ago
By Lea Agato
Nick Conway
Wondering how i could make something happen. We offer PCs and Macs at my job. Rather than have two separate lessons (one for Mac set up and one for PC setup) i would l...
2 days ago
By Lea Agato
Elizabeth Hardwell
Hi! I'm getting on really well with the translations functionality within Rise, it's been super straightforward to use. Can anyone tell me whether it is po...
2 days ago
By Isabella Sinnott
Jeffrey Hatmaker
Hi all, I would like to hide the page title areas on my Articulate Rise pages. I found this 3 minute video on the web that explains exactly what I want, but he is modi...
3 days ago
By Felicity Venning