Last Post Replies
Monika Marano
Hello everyone ! I need to create a module with Rise in 10 languages. All the 10 languages need to be executed form a language selection page. Does anyone ha...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fabio Del Pup
Hey what about having the possibility to create a course with multi-language contents (video, text, labels) ? someone interested?
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mary Beth Faccioli
I'm having an issue with Rise. As others on the discussions have reported, when you embed a Storyline file in a block, the Storyline file automatially plays when the R...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Technical Team
We are considering making a range of courses to sell to the public. We like RISE but don't know what is the best approach to selling the content and protecting it from...
3 days ago
By Janet Robertson
Joe DeLong
Does anyone know how I can add a formula from word into rise360? I tried to copy from word and paste it into rise with no luck..
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Perryman
Hi Is there a "Search and Replace Text" function in Rise? For example, I want to replace all instances of the word "Orange" with "Apple" in the whole Rise course. If n...
3 days ago
By Sue Mullen
Mark Wiklund
I am using Rise to create training/reference documentation for a business application. Learners will be visiting the site to find the knowledge they need as they need ...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
BreAnna Jenkins
So I've been using Rise to build some courses, and today I went to view my work, but the page didn't load. It will show the courses I have, but when I click on one, I ...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Anselmo
As I am previewing some courses in the mobile view in Rise 360, we are seeing the Continue buttons behave inconsistently, making an inconsistent experience. The ...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Heather Larkin
If I want to break a 14 module course into 6 lessons, and give learners credit after each lesson, how do I ensure they have answered quizzes correctly? I ...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jill Solomon
Maybe I am missing something but is there any way to get rid of the all-caps defaults? A lot of the labels including buttons are always in all-caps. For accessibility ...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Wolfe
Hello. I have a lesson that comes after a Quiz to wrap up the module and thank the student for participating. However, there is no way to add a "Continue" button...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alethia Jones
Is there a way to remove the cover page altogether? I'm referring to the first page you see with the Start Course button, Details link, and content areas listed ...
3 days ago
By Aaron Gorrell
Team Gezondheid en Welzijn
Hi, Right now it's possible to use a labeled image. But it would be very convenient if you can do the same with a word in a text block. So, mouse hover a word and a po...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daniel Mitchell
Not a serious problem by any means, just a humorous occurrence with the Content Library :-) Try searching the term "verify". Apparently the content library thinks I wa...
3 days ago
By Daniel Mitchell
Sheikh Maawiya
Hi I am developing courses in Arabic Language. I just started using Articulate 360. I tried to add content using Rise. I could add Arabic text, but I faced many i...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marlene Koch
Hi! I customized the labels in Rise and for most labels that worked. Now I added a scenario block and the continue button shows "continue" but in the label translation...
3 days ago
By Megan McPeak
Giorgio Cavaciuti
Our team produces 1-2 courses per week (each one translated into at least 7 languages). Is there a way we can bulk export the translation files (i.e select multiple co...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Maj Kiese
I have signed up for a trial version today, but can't build a full course with content in Rise. Unable to access edit button. I'm using a Mac. Isn't it possible t...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Allan McKinley
Curious if there's a way to recover deleted block from Rise. Somehow several blocks disappeared from one of my courses and I'm hoping to recover them. Is there a versi...
4 days ago
By Kristi Crump