Last Post Replies
Sundeep M
Hi, We have been facing issues with the drag and drop activities on Saba cloud app in IOS devices. The entire screen scrolls when I try dragging the drop items ...
4 days ago
By Tonya Weathers
Kimberlee Boyd
I've noticed two issues with using alt text in Rise 360. 1. When using the text on image block, the alt text does not appear even though it is entered for the ima...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kellie Mitchell
Hello, Is there a way to archive the Rise course source files, not just the associated media, to local disk for future access/revision if needed later? Thank...
4 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Shana Ryman
I need to have characters in my scenarios that have masks on. Is there any way to get this content updated?
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Anselmo
Is there any way to add your own character to a Rise scenario? I don't think adding them to a background image will work well since the image it blurred a bit on...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Charles Green
I recently exported a Rise course to PDF. Within the course there is an Attachment block with 5 attachments. The PDF retains the links which all work. The PDF will be ...
4 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Daniela Moser
I just wondered if it is possible to use question pools in Rise. I created about 30 questions but only want Rise to randomly choose 10 of them.
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jacqueline Barrera
Hello, could you please help me to find out how to change the menu font size? my users have been complaining because the menu font is so small. Please advice which fil...
4 days ago
By Dave Ruggiero
Keith L
I just read an article by Lucy Suros, "6 Things You Need to Know to Spin Up a Remote Workforce Quickly." A wonderful article and a must-read, thank you, Lucy. In...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Erin Vineza
Hello, I would like to know if I can still keep the courses created through Rise 360 after my license expires? I don't have an LMS to load it even if I export it.&nbsp...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephen Beck
Hi! I edited the custom text on the first navigation label in Rise 360 to say "Click & Scroll" instead of "Start Lessons". I was creating a p...
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
D G
We have created a matching question in Articulate Rise, but when we publish it as SCORM 1.2 and export the zip file and try to play it on local machine, then the match...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristyna Bhattacharyya
Hello, our customer would like us to change the color of the background from white to a different color. How can we do that in Rise? Thank you.
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Susan Gregory
Has anyone experienced this error message when trying to upload a Rise course zip file into an LMS?
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
Brian Lee
When uploading an exported Rise course (using SCORM 1.2) to LMS...LMS gives me the error "The uploaded SCORM file does not contain an imsmanifest.xml file" when the fi...
4 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Caron Newman
Has anyone figured out how to get a word count from a Rise Course? Need this for translation.
4 days ago
By Jim Peduto
John Curran
Rise seems to insert the logo at a fixed size on the cover page. Is it possible to make it larger? It appears quite small even on smartphones.
4 days ago
By Winnie M
Leslie Kepler
Hello all, I found the discussion piece about publishing Rise to the web and shared it with the website tech folks in my organization. They are asking:...
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
Jacob Burris
Hello- I set up a knowledge check, but I don't see an option in settings to force that learners do the before moving on. I've restricted navigation but a user is...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alexander Bennetts
Hi all, I've been testing the new custom fonts feature in Rise in anticipation of translating our content. (Our priorities are Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, and Indonesia...
4 days ago
By Aukalen M