Last Post Replies
Jeffrey Clay
Trying to format with just simple bullets and lists is incredibly frustrating. I'm not sure why such a simple thing is so difficult. I want to do a list like thi...
1 day ago
By Ric Gauci
Rachel Kemmerle
Hi all- I created a storyboard template for my team for Rise 360. Wanted to share with you all in case anyone finds it to be helpful - enjoy!
1 day ago
By zeeshan ali
Ali Shuaib
Hey Rise community, I recently had to build a course for Grade 12 computer science and immediately ran into limitations with the available block options. I ended up cr...
1 day ago
By Ali Shuaib
Sandy Pflugfelder
The title of my course is Communication Skills 1: Presenting Yourself. In the side bar, the word Communication doesn't fit (the n wraps to the next line as...
1 day ago
By Phil Foss
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we make the table border colour to transparent or any other customised colour.
1 day ago
By Matteo Friend
Kathryn Raybould
I need to generate a plain text version of a number of Rise courses to be supplied as a Word document along with SCORM packages as part of client accessibility require...
2 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Daphne Dansby
We are converting to a new LMS. This LMS can allow users to download a course for offline viewing. Are Rise 360 courses compatible with this capability?
2 days ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Aaron Itczak
Thank you for your willingness to receive feedback. I really appreciate it and have been working with my company's accessibility team on projects. They pointed out a f...
2 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Colleen Cashill
Hello. In the Motivating your Team Course there is a quiz. The last answer should be the correct answer but the quiz itself tells you that every answer is incorr...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Patricia Ng
I am dying. I have to convert 40 courses to SCORM, with each course having 50 quiz questions. Is there a way to do this without copying each question and t...
2 days ago
By Ramon Castillo
David Myers
Was having trouble getting the "Continue" button to appear after completing the quiz in a course I'm developing. Since I use this option for almost every course I crea...
2 days ago
By David Myers
Eric Brown
Hello, I am requesting a new feature to be added to RISE. It would be great if there was an option to have audio play automatically when using the presentation block. ...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Alexandra Lagos
Is there any way to jump from one block to another within RISE using a hyperlink? I see that the button stack allows you to jump from one lesson to another, but ...
2 days ago
By CPE EDUCATORS
Amentum
Hello - I have seen a variety of threads on this topic, however, the trail goes a little dry from 2 years ago. Is there a way to play audio automatically i...
2 days ago
By Scott Langston
TJ Barber
Hey all, I would like when I update a storyline 360 course in review, that it automatically updates in it's corresponding Rise location. The Q&A says Rise doesn't ...
2 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Erwin Taborda
Hi, I'm wondering if there's a method to restrict the access to our SCORM file to a specific number of users without relying on an LMS? For instance, is there a way to...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Ashley Smith
Is there a way to set that aria-role heading level in the accordion blocks? Right now, the heading level for each topic in the accordion defaults to level 2. However, ...
2 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Graham Cownie
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to change the default height of the header block inside Rise360? With the attached example, I would like to reduce the height by...
2 days ago
By Nicola Fern
Pamela Eckstein
I am working at a highly-regulated organization, where I have created a library of 75+ courses in Rise 360 and using Review 360 for approval. The organization has upda...
2 days ago
By Nicola Fern
Richard Evans
Hi there - I'm experimenting with Reach 360 and the creation of some learning paths. I've created a new Path and given it a name, but when it comes to selecting course...
2 days ago
By Kelly Auner