Last Post Replies
Adriaan Van Nieuwkerk
I love Rise. I do have some suggestions and requests. I create many case studies featuring video interviews in multiple languages. For the videos I always provide a co...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Boat Market
Using Chrome. Any thoughts why it won't export?
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Leah Sibbitt
I'm creating an orientation in Rise and want to do a little pre-assessment to gauge where my learners are at. I'd like to ask things such as, 'what are you most excite...
3 days ago
By Karl Muller
Nicolas Schmit
Hello! I'd like to create links inside a lesson to another next lesson. The idea is to use an image with markers (Labeled graphics) and insert a link, in each marker, ...
4 days ago
By The ID Guru
Lauren Olson
Hi, Heroes! I was wondering if there is a way to disable the comments function in Rise360 Review? TIA, Lauren
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Gagos
I was searching discussions and posts and it seems like new block types and overall features have been added to Rise 360 over time. Which is great! Assuming ...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Nixon
I have a course that uses the tab format to contain videos but I would like to embed a StoryLine course I have in the review server - is this possible? Best, Steve
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jenn Barnett-Russell
About a week ago, we began having an issue where the Storyline blocks embedded in Rise weren't displaying the proper fonts for some users (usually displayed odd s...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
scott mangold
Greetings - is there a way to adjust the 'height' or 'min-height' attribute of an iframe when using the embed block? When I try inserting a height attribute into...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alessio Picci
Hi there, Is there a way to insert an exit button or any other kind of button on "Quiz Result" page (as the attached one)? Thanks Alessio
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joe Waddington
Is there a pre-built glossary feature in Rise? If not, have have others built a glossary when needed?
4 days ago
By Leanna Knox-Kinsman
Matt B
Hi everyone, Is it possible to make the labeled graphic block gradable in Rise 360? Or is it only quizzes that can have points attached? I really need something that a...
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
john dateo
When I copy and paste the contents of a Pdf into Rise, it loses some of the formatting. Is there a way to bring in the Pdf without losing the formatting?
4 days ago
By Deidre Shapiro
Gord Kerr
Is there a way to make NEW Rise Lesson Title Highlighted in Yellow?
4 days ago
By Gord Kerr
Andreas Kuswara
What influence the load time (by the viewer) of a Storyline block in Rise? I noticed in the preview, sometimes a simple Storyline block, consisting only one slide...
4 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Molly Fitzpatrick
My team and I were given authoring access to a series of courses so we could own/edit the content. We noticed on some of the courses, the "Labels" option has disappear...
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
Maggie Patterson
is there a way to have the table of contents collapsed initially, and the menu on the left collapsed? instead of showing all of the sub-sections?
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
Riccardo Virone
Hi, Is there a way to identify how a SCORM package is being tracked? I was wondering if there is anything in the SCORM package itself that could reveal what tracking a...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jill Kusa
It would be really nice if you had the option to position photos embedded in the tab interaction. It looks awkward if they're not centered.
4 days ago
By Jill Kusa
Mike Amelang
UPDATE JUNE 2020: Firstly, Articulate recently implemented a small update to Rise. As a result, all new exports from Rise will need to include the most recent version ...
4 days ago
By Annie Cross