Last Post Replies
James Hicks
Is there a way in RS360 to create footnotes and internal linking within in a page. In other words, I want to use a superscript number or asterisk in-text (as one would...
2 days ago
By K. Deb Cook
stanton mackellar
I have an embedded storyline interaction in a Rise course. We have been running our Rise modules in SharePoint after editing the index/home.html5 to .aspx. E...
2 days ago
By Anne Scott
Alena Ayers
I have created a course in Rise with some links to external websites. When you click on the link within the editing window the link website opens in a new target windo...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Dianne Ospina
Is there a way you can remove the arrow button when you start the Process interaction? I did not really notice that having the Start and Arrow button may be a li...
2 days ago
By Celeste Graeff
Neil Leslie
I'm a Moodle newbie who can't get his head around tracking. So far, I've got tracking that shows what a learner has viewed, but very little else. I want to be ab...
2 days ago
By Jamie Warren
Shawn Lock
Hi - I've been looking through previous reports on the impact of making a course change in Rise 360 and then uploading to the LMS (SCORM 1.2). Our LMS is Skilljar. I m...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Digital Learning
Hi, I am encountering compatibility issues with the Rise modules that are implemented in my client's Moodle platform. (for a better understanding of the context,...
2 days ago
By Digital Learning
Gordon UBS Lam
Hi, I have a SL/Rise 360 question. Is there any control over the appearance of the Exit button for a Storyline embedded into a Rise? We are getting feedback from...
2 days ago
By Sophia Dalton
Josh Kuo
Hello, I have been trying to update/add a video for the last 2 days in Rise, and it is always stuck in the "Processing video" state. I left the window open overnight, ...
2 days ago
By Charlie Leake
Karen Parker-Peters
Hi, is it possible in Rise to run a report or view the activity of course owners and/or collaborators? Thanks!
3 days ago
By Karl Muller
Sam Hill
I think I may have come across/reported this before. I'm testing some Rise content for accessibility, and have found images that have a caption defined will always rea...
3 days ago
By Sam Hill
Jamie Derry
Hello! Wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or if I am just misunderstanding something. As designers, we hold the most seats in our subscription, but t...
3 days ago
By Lauren Hives
Loading Systems
A former employee made a table that contains images (see link). At the moment I am trying to make a similar table where I also need to insert images in a table. H...
3 days ago
By Keegan Black
Lawrence Williams
Is it still possible to export content from Rise 360 to Rise.com, as outlined in this article: https://access.articulate.com/support/article/Rise-360-How-to-Export-You...
3 days ago
By Karl Muller
Colleen Turkington
Hi. I have a video that has already been created that I would like to add to a Rise 360 course. The video is housed on my filing system, and does not have closed capti...
3 days ago
By Karl Muller
Rachel Arnold
Hi all, I am creating a course in Rise : https://rise.articulate.com/share/G2uvuQt6f3PDnIRYhFAhuXuXCwejAYY6 In Step 2: Create Aligned Assessments, I created a si...
3 days ago
By Rachel Arnold
Harry Carter
Is there anything available that allows for hyperlinks/# to another part of a course? Regards, Harry Carter
3 days ago
By Ryan Waddell
Brittany Kerr
Right now it is showing a black screen, is there a way to add a thumbnail image from my video as the cover instead of a black screen?
3 days ago
By Kim Oates
Lisset Conde
Hello everyone, I have been looking for a way to restrict skipping video in Rise 360. I thought that videos couldn't be skipped or the play bar dragged but it can. Has...
3 days ago
By Karl Muller
Kandice Kidd
Hi, I added audio clips to about 9 markers for a labeled graphic, and I love it! Regarding accessibility, should I add the same text to the marker label, or would it b...
3 days ago
By Jose Tansengco