Last Post Replies
Changmin Lee
Hello, I would like to ask if there is any function that we can use in articulate 360 for switching chapters not by scrolling down, but by flipping pages or turn the p...
2 days ago
By Changmin Lee
Kandice Kidd
I uploaded the logo for my client to the Cover Page in Rise. However, I don't see where I can add the alt-text for the logo. Is this not an option? Thanks, KK
2 days ago
By Phil Foss
Chi PHAN
Hello, I tried to import an xlf translation for the text label in RISE but it is not working. Even when I try again by exporting and then importing (no modification) a...
2 days ago
By Michael Madsen
Norman Merritt
We have created multiple courses in Rise and posted them to our LMS. During testing, after completing the courses, if we go back into the courses, non-text elements te...
2 days ago
By Adrien JUILLERAT
gonchigsumlaa ganbaatar
Dear Allison, I hope this message finds you well. We are in the process of converting 100 PDF-based training materials into eLearning courses. G...
2 days ago
By gonchigsumlaa ganbaatar
Chris Jefferson
Is there a way to export a Question Bank in Rise to pdf - I would like the opportunity to review the contents of the question bank before adding to a package.
2 days ago
By Christine Hounsham
Anna Lear
Hello, In Rise 360, I have insert a link to a webpage. But when the learner clicks on the link, the web page opens directly (not in a new tab) and there is no way of r...
2 days ago
By Lyneece Naylon
Tom Oscar
Is it possible to link to subheading with it the same Lesson? I want the learner to be able to jump ahead in my lesson? Items have unique id so could these used an old...
3 days ago
By Ron Rhodes
David Tait
I'm using Rise and have chosen red for the accent colour in the theme (as per client branding). As a consequence of this the check boxes in my quiz (and in the feedbac...
3 days ago
By Cindy Monroe
Lou P
Hi everyone, Does anyone know if it's possible to copy formatting in Rise? I can see the clear formatting button, but I can't find a copy formatting option. When I try...
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
Will Findlay
The administrator of our team turned on Reach 360, and now I no longer have an option to just share using a simple link. The administrator is someone in our IT departm...
4 days ago
By Will Findlay
Margaret (Terry) Edwards
I have two instances in a mini-course where I want the learner to just type in their own answer fill-in-the-blank style using a Knowledge Check. How can I make i...
4 days ago
By Zoe Sims
Bahareh Gelotte
Hello. In my rise course, I have a labeled graphic section and added videos on each marker. I added closed caption files, which show up perfectly fine, but the fu...
5 days ago
By Phil Foss
Natalie Graham
Hi everyone, is there a way to add captions to images within tabs in Rise? In accordion tabs, standard tabs, and process blocks there is no option to add caption...
5 days ago
By Lon Goldstein
Robin Disbrow
Hello, Here is my situation. My customer's LMS only supports SCORM packages of 500 MB. We have a course that is 616MB. We reduced the size of the videos, PDF's a...
5 days ago
By Robin Disbrow
Cecilia Cheng
Hello eLearning Community, Does anyone know how to add a survey question into Rise? I created an eLearning course in Rise and wanted learners to be able to give f...
5 days ago
By John Cooper
Bryant Kuehner
I have a Rise course with a five-question quiz. For one of the multiple response questions, the Submit button does not function in production; clicking it yields no re...
5 days ago
By Eric Santos
Destinee Muley
I recently received a license from my company to use Rise 360. When I clicked on the link provided by my company it took me to the trial subscription and not the...
5 days ago
By Eric Santos
Frank W.
When I try to publish any of my Rise-courses I'm getting a rather generic error message - "Something went wrong - try again - see attachment. I've tried several times ...
5 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Jennifer Wheeler
Hello! I'm creating a branching course using the stack button feature. When the user selects a button, I would like the link to open in the same window versus a new ta...
5 days ago
By Steven Benassi