Last Post Replies
Digital Business School
Hello, I was wondering if there were any plans of adding a Dark Mode in SCORM. Dark Mode is becoming more and more popular since it's such a great relief of the...
4 days ago
By Candy Zhong
Andrew De Torres
I'm realizing a piece of content fits better in a different section of my course outline. Is there a way to move a block of content into another section, and not just ...
5 days ago
By Julie Christen
Connie Malamed
The new microlearning feature adds a very large header space (cover page wrapper in CSS) that I'd like to remove. That is, there's a large gap between the title and th...
5 days ago
By Audra Smith
Betsy Spence
I am testing courses we developed using the Microlearning format. In testing on our LMS, when exiting the course prior to completion, it will show 'In Progess' b...
5 days ago
By Renee Lautermilch
Cheryl Powers
I have several flashcard activities (duplicated for use again and again) but my problem is that the text size when highlighted and hovered over shows size 14 on all "b...
5 days ago
By Jeanne Picardi
Course Development
A Rise course needs to be edited in our LMS Canvas. I can not locate the original. Is there a way to edit this from the Canvas shell or do I need to recrea...
5 days ago
By Course Development
Julie Rieger
Hello, I am on a team that does not use the Articulate products, but we are now tasked with supporting/managing the releases for our content designers. Can anyone shar...
5 days ago
By Phil Foss
Stephane Rajotte
I have subscribed to the Advance version of DeepL as a translating tool. DeepL requires an XLF 2.1. version for translation but Rise 360 only export in version 1.2. Ha...
5 days ago
By Marni Levett
Juan Cruz Magnano
Hi everyone. I created a lesson only with a PDF people should download to move to the next lesson and I add a Continue button. The Restrict Navigation is on; the Conti...
5 days ago
By Erin Storch
Robert Wood, Global Supply Chain Lean Manager
I love the feature of the side menu for the learner to navigate quickly. However, in one of my courses there are a lot of places to go resulting in the menu bein...
5 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
David Tait
I've been working on a Rise course this week, and my client requires a PDF version for their review purposes. Over the last week I have successfully published this PDF...
5 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Wendy Johnson
I have a button that I want to force the user to click on before moving on. I have a Continue after the button with the "Complete the content above before moving...
5 days ago
By Bill Shafer
Claire Jarrell
Hello, are hotspots in Rise keyboard and screen reader accessible?
5 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Laurie Poklop
I am unable to get audio to record in a Rise process block. I am using Chrome and have updated to the latest version. I have tried with and without an external mic. It...
5 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Sandra Cristiano
Hello, I am using a Button block in Rise to add a URL link to a survey in Forms. I added a "Continue" block and edited the completion type to "Complete Block Dir...
5 days ago
By Bill Shafer
Kim Lei Brabrand
Hi community, I have created a Rise program with Storyline-blocks in it. I know, that the block will display as a black startscreen with a play-icon on mobile. But, wh...
5 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Rafael Vivian
Hi guys, how are you? Since yesterday, 04/22/2024, our courses, when exported in PDF, the images that were inserted simply do not appear, as they do not exist, the tex...
5 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Anthony Lebe
Hi, I want to make a quiz with questions based on a video that learners have to watch. I want the learners to be able to look for the answers in the video and therefor...
5 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Heather Vogt
Hello! I'm doing some pilot Cornerstone LMS tests in Chrome, Firefox and Edge for some pretty straightforward Rise content - two lessons, one has a video and some text...
5 days ago
By Steven Benassi
bridget dougherty
Hi there, I have loaded an MP4 video into one of my Rise courses. The thumbnail Rise has generated isn't great (my video subject looks half asleep), but I am not sure ...
5 days ago
By Levon Trettin