Last Post Replies
Mike Swart
Review 360 lets you quickly share your content and gather feedback from shareholders, but some projects need extra protection from prying eyes. That’s why we’re adding...
13 days ago
By alisha malik
Laura Hunter-Jones
Our team is experiencing a strange error with one of our team member's storyline software: when this particular user publishes to review from their machine, the review...
15 hours ago
By Laura Hunter-Jones
Jessi Meik
Hi! I'm running into a lot of situations where I'm asking people to review multiple versions of things in Review 360 and they don't save the link (despite me encouragi...
5 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Thomas Toth
I have several clients with several courses that I have uploaded to Review for SME comments and suggestions. However, I want to be able to allow the clients to access ...
5 days ago
By Tina Hoskins
Susanne Morris
I have tried several ways to get this to work and have had no success. It has worked in the past but has not worked for over a week. I get an error saying, "There was ...
6 days ago
By Eric Santos
Amy Pennington
Hi I have several zipped packages that I need to review in Review 360. They are under the 5GB requirement. When trying to uploaded, I received this m...
8 days ago
By Eric Santos
Brenton Jenkins
I set Responsive Playback in mobile to "Landscape" and yet the slide shows up in "Portrait." I published to Review 360 and sent the link to my own email. I click on th...
8 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Sasikumar Murugan
We recently purchased Articulate 360 license and we do not like to use Review 360 because of some security issues so we would like to disable this feature, Can we do t...
8 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Emily Keener
Hello. We're unable to view our published content on Review - is there a place to check the status or report a possible outage? Thanks/
11 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jillian Shenk
Is anyone else having trouble with Publishing on Review360? I have tried to restart the program and my computer and neither have helped. I keep getti...
12 days ago
By Jillian Shenk
Helen Brock
I'm having an issue when updating several micro-Rise courses to an infographic in Storyline, then publishing the Storyline scene to Review360 and embedding the block i...
13 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Nina Gates
Can't click buttons to answer questions in storyline 360 review, it wont let me submit an answer. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/d8a72d76-6d93-4abe-9...
14 days ago
By Eric Santos
Mike Swart
We're ecstatic to launch Review 360 team folders for Articulate 360 teams. Now any seatholder can manage and publish new versions of the same Review 360 items, making ...
15 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Stephen Calhoun
Is there a way to recover a comment after it is deleted from Review? I know how to hide and show resolved comments, but I accidentally deleted some that I need to look...
15 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
allen nation
We cannot publish our courses on the internet, so we are unable to use the Review 360 functionality online. Has anyone found a way to utilize the review process on an ...
15 days ago
By Sheryl Dickman
Jeff Birkholz
Are you sick of chasing down stakeholders to get them to review your courses? If so, you’re going to love being able to request and track reviews directly in Review 36...
17 days ago
By Awan Khan
Carmen Cheung
I'm wondering if the feature to add closed captions to videos uploaded to Review 360 will be added soon. When I go to the available dropdown menu, it doesn't provide a...
17 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Adele G
Hello Everyone, I would like to change the state of the bottom button in red, to a state in which the button is green once all four layers have been visited. here is ...
18 days ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Jillian Grimm
Hello, I am required to upload my finished Captivate project to Review 360. In Captivate, I am only given one option for publishing. When I try to upload the zipped fo...
19 days ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Denise Ruggio
Hi, I have a bunch of SMEs commenting on my Rises in Review. There are over 100 Rises just on one course alone. I get an email every time this happens, thus clogging u...
19 days ago
By Judy Nollet
Michael Farkas
Quick Question: If a new folder is created, and you have a link out to the team doing the reviewing, will it break that link?
20 days ago
By Eric Santos