Last Post Replies
Mike Swart
Review 360 lets you quickly share your content and gather feedback from shareholders, but some projects need extra protection from prying eyes. That’s why we’re adding...
3 days ago
By Tero Tero
James Dietrich
Hello, We have been happily using review to gather feedback from a small group. I would now like to 'suspend' access to all but 2 of the members of the group, wh...
23 hours ago
By Smartwork Creative
Ray Cole
Hi everyone, I have two (yes, two!) Articulate 360 Teams accounts--necessary because I need to share work with two different teams. I'm currently signed in under my se...
1 day ago
By Eric Gale
Matt McGuire
Hello Articulate Community- I have a situation where I have inherited a course from someone who left the company. I want to publish a new version of the course, ...
2 days ago
By Julie Taylor
danny james
Hello Articulate Community, As e-learning professionals, we understand the importance of creating engaging and high-quality video content to enhance the learning exper...
3 days ago
By danny james
Marine LWL
Hello, We have many localisations of our modules and send it to local native speaking reviewers to checks the translation accuracy. Recently we used directly our LMS f...
3 days ago
By Marine LWL
Kim Hofmann
I'm working on several courses each with many lessons. I'm loving using Review but was wondering how can I change the order of the course panels in Review? Thanks!
3 days ago
By Ron Franks
NUM eLearning
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this issue when reviewing RISE 360 courses in Review 360: Whenever a reviewer makes a comment, the screen sho...
3 days ago
By Taylor James
Alexis MacMillan
Review screen captures are often not capturing the correct location even when the comment is posted directly next to that screen. This has been a problem for the past ...
3 days ago
By Alexis MacMillan
Lisa B
For two weeks I have been trying to review a Storyline 360 file in Review 360. The timeline (?) in Review 360 is not working. For example the graphics are not timed to...
3 days ago
By Cortney Alston
Ramond Hamilton
How do I publish a new version of a Rise course if it isn't in the dropdown list of published new version items? Also, why can't I see the "publish a new version of an...
3 days ago
By Ramond Hamilton
francois marais
Hello everyone I have a little problem with the review of a project Those who test the project in review complain about overlapping or missing sounds and...
4 days ago
By francois marais
Marci Gomez-Lee
Hi everyone, I recently had a stakeholder who asked if he could receive less email notifications from Review 360. Every time a response was made on their comment, they...
4 days ago
By martin zan
Steve Wade
I get the following error message when trying to publish a Storyline 360 course to Review 360. "There was an error publishing your course to Review 360. Please check y...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Rebecca Roehm
I have seen this problem a handful of times in the community but no solutions have been posted. I uploaded multiple SL 360 files to Review and a few of them are ...
4 days ago
By Darin Fennell
Elizabeth gardner
We are having an issue where if more than a few folks are given the 'share' link to review a module, and they use it at the same time, it kicks them out. Is there a li...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Alexandra Eisler
Hello, I'm having a consistent problem where when I send a Review360 unit to a client for comments, their comments just show up sort of jumbled and aren't approp...
7 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Jacintha Jacquline
I have a problem in my storyline file, i have placed my next button in the layer and have given a trigger to appear after 3 sec, when I preview my file it works well w...
9 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Cecilia Silva Méndez
Hello, I created a glossary in engage and published it review 360 to use it later in my training in Rise. When I select the option story line to add it in Rise, ...
10 days ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Tj Lane
Hi folks. I am retiring at the end of the month. How do I change ownership of my courses that I have up in Articulate Review 360? Thanks much! TJ
11 days ago
By Jo Richards
Christina Brown
Hello, We recently published a Storyline 360 project to Review 360. We sent the project out to stakeholders via the Review 360 link. It seems that everyone review...
11 days ago
By Luciana Piazza