Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Now it’s easier than ever to manage your content in Review 360. Whether you want to show stakeholders different versions of your course or restore a previous version, ...
5 months ago
By Magda Diaz
Ken Flieger
Please, oh please add the FREEBACK and number script tag to the home page of each course also. (see image) I hate opening 10+ courses a day to see if there are any cha...
24 minutes ago
By Ken Flieger
Greg Rose
Hello, I have pushed a StoryLine 360 video to Rise 360 for client review. The SL deck triggers each slide to simply go to the next slide @ end of slide... a continuous...
1 hour ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Sarah Nemzer Kohl
When reading comments on my Rise course, I would like to be able make changes to the content. As far as I can tell, I need to close Review and then Open Rise (while re...
1 hour ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Rachael Burns
HI There, One to bear in mind for the next release of Articulate Review..... It's often difficult to use the green tick resolve comments button on Articulate Review as...
1 hour ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Michelle Eames
Hi I have a course I created about a year ago and published on review fine. I published a new version of this course with a couple of minor tweaks to colours but it wo...
1 hour ago
By Michelle Eames
Stephen Calhoun
When I try to upload the attached course to Articulate Review, it gives me the "please check your internet connection" error after trying to upload it. I checked ...
2 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Axcelle Bell
Hello! I'm wondering if there is a way to allow a stakeholder to comment privately, they do not want their comment to be posted where other stakeholders c...
1 day ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Gregory Davis
Hi. I am trying to find out if I see edit courses that were already published in Review 360. I see that you could rename the course or delete the course but you c...
1 day ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Jenni ferguson
Hi, I have a client who has worked through spending several hours commenting on a 360 review link to find that her comments are not actually posting. They say that whe...
1 day ago
By Kelly Auner
Robert Hambrick
I am the course creator; however, (in addition to me) I would like for my supervisor to receive the comments. Is there a way to enable comment review for other s...
3 days ago
By Robert Hambrick
Miguel Perez
Hello, For the past week I have been experiencing problems with publishing projects to review 360. Initially, I was getting an error for a very long video that include...
5 days ago
By Andrea Koehntop
S T
I Published two courses, but one won't appear in the Review main page. Tried multiple times. Any ideas?
6 days ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Dawne Tortorella
Our SMEs like using Peak to create short video clips. We need to embed these within a player than include closed captioning. We are able to do this by uploading ...
6 days ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Rekha Mohanty
Hi, I have tried publishing a Storyline simulation file....AReview displays the following message: "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically ...
6 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Aaron Villaverde
Our team created a course in Rise360. We then published the file to Review360 so others could provide their feedback. So we now have two files of the same ...
6 days ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Dave Chace
Hi all Just wondering if this is in the works, and will be possible anytime soon...and if anyone else out there shares the same desire to see these features? The Artic...
6 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Kendra Jackson
Hello. We have a total of six review links. We load the review links (with comments turned off) into a 3rd party LMS system for viewing. Links 1 & 2 were loa...
6 days ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Danissa Santos
Hi E-Learning Heroes, I having an issue where Articulate Review 360 is taking too long to process an Storyline item, a chapter. This hasn't happened to me before. Now...
6 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Susanne Justan
The Articulate Review Tool is not populating when I put the link in the URL for a course using Google Chrome. Microsoft Edge seems to be working fine. Atta...
7 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Christa Novelli
I have multiple users telling me that they cannot access Storyline or Rise files I have published to the Articulate 360 Review site. One of them did a screen share wit...
7 days ago
By Christa Novelli