Last Post Replies
Ashley Terwilliger
Right now, Review 360 is down. Our team is digging into the problem and we’ll keep you posted on our progress. We’re so sorry for the trouble. The best way to keep up ...
1 month ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi everyone, Wondering since the last upgrade if anyone noticed you are not seeing the red circle with the number of new feedback comments on the top Feedback menu?&nb...
3 minutes ago
By Sheena Krock
Anita Devine
Hello-I published a Storyline 360 course to Review 360, tested it on Friday, 6.11.21 and it was working. It is now stuck with the message "This item is still processin...
13 minutes ago
By Anita Devine
Pete Smithies
Is there a way to automatically notify stakeholders - when I upload a new version of a project for 360 review? Regards Pete
42 minutes ago
By Pete Smithies
Delphine Cerisier
Hello, my boss published content in Review 360, I am part of her team in Articulate RiSe and I'm also administrator, when I go to my content in Review 360 I don´t...
2 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Ang CM
Hi has anyone come across this. I have sent file to Articulate but thought I'd see if it is a known-known. I uploaded a module to review for a challenge, it looked fin...
19 hours ago
By Ang CM
Katie Meersman
Good Morning, I have built a SL module using a template from an Articulate user submitted one. When I preview the entire project, it works great. But when ...
4 days ago
By Fannie May Alba
Jamie Howard
Recently, I've noticed that users cannot leave comments when I share a Review URL link with them. I have the box ticked to allow users to allow users to leave comments...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sondra Daugherty
This week I sent a Review link, but none of the comments has generated an email. I've checked all the settings and I should be receiving instant notificati...
5 days ago
By Margo Pickworth
Jasmyn Feakes
Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to transfer ownership of courses published in review to other team members, the same way you can for a Rise course. ...
5 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Kelly Schrodi
Hello, I have the setting in Review to 'Allow comments without signing in', I copy the link and send it to the user. He get an error message of 'invalid em...
6 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
kc raven
We're running into a weird issues with Review, where the audio to the slide doesn't play but the slide will continue to play even though there's no audio. That has hap...
6 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Gabrielle Hartin
Hi, is there anyway to turn off the email alerts with review? I'm finding that for each individual comment by my developer makes for example, I get an individual email...
7 days ago
By Nerina Williams
Mikhail Mumlev
Hello. When uploading mp4.-file into the Review 360 I get an error that the file I selected is not a supported file type. The same issue is with mov. files. ...
7 days ago
By Brooke South
Chad Dranchuk
Hi, Just wondering to know if in 360 Review there is a means to include a project sign-off button that indicates the SMEs' approval and completion of their revie...
10 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rory Francis
I've tried searching through the discussions and don't see this popping up anywhere. We're liking using Review, however we have a concern about how "open" it is. We ha...
10 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have a Review feature we can provide a review output link to only those people with specific email with a password?
10 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Issa Areef
Hi, Our team are currently using Articulate Review and we find that it's a great tool. However, we have found one thing that makes it slightly inconvenient for us...
11 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James Sylvest
While using the review feature, is there a way for the uploaded versions from a single developer be transferred to another developer or the rest of the developme...
11 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Nemanic
I received a link for my colleague's course so I could leave comments. However, the comment box isn't showing for me. He confirmed that the comment box is enabled. Whe...
11 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cindy Partch
I sent a review course to my teammates and one of them is getting the error message, "We're unable to verify your submission. Please try again. If you need...
11 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie