Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Now it’s easier than ever to manage your content in Review 360. Whether you want to show stakeholders different versions of your course or restore a previous version, ...
4 months ago
By Kelly Auner
Kate Golomshtok
Hello everyone! Please help me figure out why the comments in the review disappeared. In the evening I published a new version of the course. Later, on the same day,...
1 hour ago
By Paul Marshall
Susann Nutter
Lengthy Storyline 360 project with a modified menu structure I published my Storyline 360 project to Review 360. And I was appalled to find that on a haphazard number ...
12 hours ago
By Susann Nutter
Nicole Duclos
Does anyone else have an issue with slowness in Review 360? My Content area takes a very long time to load, if at all. I'm constantly having to refresh the url. Could ...
19 hours ago
By John Morgan
Céline Tissot
Hello. Activity scores are wrong on Review while they are right on Storyline. For example, there are 5 slides in a quiz activity. I configured 1 point per slide,...
19 hours ago
By Joe Tansengco
Melissa Willis
My supervisor reviewed an Articulate 360 course in Review 360. As he commented, I received 4 separate emails about these 4 separate comments. This occurred last w...
20 hours ago
By John Morgan
Ange CM
Hi, Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how this can happen. A client wrote many comments on Articulate Review, I received them as emails, but they are nowhe...
4 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Coal Services eLearning
Hi everyone emails notified me that stakeholders posted comments for my eLearning course in Review 360. When I follow the link, the comments do not show. I trie...
4 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Kelly Baker
I received numerous emails of comments made from my SME on a course I sent, when i open up in review 360, there are only 3 comments appearing. I have cleared cache and...
5 days ago
By Ange CM
Laila Khayatti
Hi ! Quick question. Do you know how to share a folder with my team in articulate review ? I mean, i don't want to send a link. I want to share all my projects in...
5 days ago
By Jennifer Dombek
Carla Meyer
Has anyone has issues with Review 360 this week? Every time I publish a course to Review, and click the link to view, the Review window just stays blank. I...
5 days ago
By John Morgan
Stephen Calhoun
When I try to upload the attached course to Articulate Review, it gives me the "please check your internet connection" error after trying to upload it. I checked ...
5 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Gary Deppe
Had a team member leave. They transferred his seat to me. I can see the content via Review but is nowhere in Storyline. Is there a way to convert so I can edit.
6 days ago
By Kelly Auner
Renu Gosain
Me and my colleague will be creating Rise and Storyline content, when we publish it to Review 360, we cannot see each others content. How can this be achieved, as we ...
7 days ago
By Joe Tansengco
Matt McGuire
Hello Articulate Community- I have a situation where I have inherited a course from someone who left the company. I want to publish a new version of the course, ...
7 days ago
By Tracy Hughes
Benny Kurniawan
Hi all, Is there a way to tell if someone has completed the review in Review 360? -Ben
7 days ago
By Anna Vann
Elizabeth Douglas
Is anyone else experiencing very slow performance with Review 360 in that it will not move on to another slide and presents the 3 animated circles. I can't finish revi...
7 days ago
By Ken Flieger
Phil Knott
Hi all, I'm getting issues with reviewers giving feedback to a 360 course through Review. I thought initially it was a Safari issue with just one user, but it seems to...
7 days ago
By John Morgan
Laura Revels
When I upload a published Storyline project to 360 Review, is there a way to let the reviewers freely navigate throughout the module? I have reviewers who are only int...
8 days ago
By Judy Nollet
Dick Visser
We use articulate review and it is a great feature for getting review and remarks, communication with SME etc. However, 360 is supporting teamwork in some ways, but no...
8 days ago
By Alexander Krenn
Ken Mensack
Hello everyone! Are these icons new with the 03.23.2021 update? I ran a review of a course yesterday, and the icons were not there. I ran anothe...
10 days ago
By Anne De Felice