Last Post Replies
Melanie Mornard
I'm just previewing Articulate 360 and am wondering which of the programs, if any, will let me edit some videos we made but are a little too long.
3 hours ago
By Melanie Mornard
Lise-Marie BEYSSAC
Bonjour, depuis quelques jours l'aperçu des slides ne s'affiche plus lorsqu'une personne laisse un commentaire (feedback). Voici un exemple en PJ. Comment régler le pr...
11 hours ago
By Lise-Marie BEYSSAC
Kathy Peek
Hi, I've created a course in Articulate 360, when I played the publish copy everything was fine. I sent it for a customer review, and the sound is not there. I publish...
3 days ago
By Angela Hutchinson
Marcus Newport
Hi, When I publish a modeule from Storyline it seems to take the file name of the last Module, please see attachement. Is there away of deleting it or changing it to t...
3 days ago
By Marcus Newport
James Landrigan
Hi there, A client cannot access the review link I sent them. The same link has been distributed to others with no complaints. They are using Chrome but haven't suppli...
4 days ago
By James Landrigan
Charline Mercier Roussel
Bonjour, Mes collègues et moi même faisons partie de la même équipe sur Articulate Review et d'un groupe. Dans le menu "my content" j'ai une vision d'ensemble de...
4 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Ric Gauci
I am trying to upload a course to Review 360 and when publishing it gets stuck at "Writing Player" stage - the progress bar does not advance for at least an hour.&nbsp...
4 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Dave Chace
Hi all Just wondering if this is in the works, and will be possible anytime soon...and if anyone else out there shares the same desire to see these features? The Artic...
4 days ago
By Colleen Liley
Donna Beall
I have courses that are not showing up in StoryLine 360 but are showing in Review 360. How can I use/edit the courses in Review 360 in my other applications?
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Academia Virtual
Hi guys, I have a problem with a file, when exporting it for review, the menu goes out of order, three slides that would be in the middle of the class, are going to th...
6 days ago
By Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio
Shelley Owens Schaal
I've been having a weird issue when publishing a suite of files to Review from Storyline 360. I have 7 modules that I published for Review and with a few of them, when...
7 days ago
By Debbie Eastop
Gabrielle Hartin
Hi, is there anyway to turn off the email alerts with review? I'm finding that for each individual comment by my developer makes for example, I get an individual email...
10 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Yvette Saunders
Is there a way to have multiple designers publish to the same Articulate Review file? We only want to send one Review link to our stakeholders. Please advise. Yv...
10 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Brian Runo
One of my courses had an error in publishing the first time and after clicking "okay", I attempted to republish the course but the link isn't showing in the dropdown. ...
10 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Fay Sicker
Hello, I belong to a team of instructional designers who are responsible for creating and maintaining course content in Rise 360. Some of the course content has been c...
11 days ago
By Fay Sicker
Adriaan Coetzee
Good day Could anyone advise if they also experienced problems when publishing modules to a flashdrive and a customer uploads it to their SharePoint? I have done this ...
11 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Abbey Krepps
I published a course to Articulate Review 360 from Storyline 360. The course functions correctly in Microsoft Edge and Firefox. In Google Chrome, when you get to a sli...
11 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Kristin K.
Hi everyone, I've sent a review 360 link to coworkers who do not have Articulate IDs. They have commented extensively on my course and I've been answering them so ever...
11 days ago
By Kristin K.
Laila Khayatti
Hi ! Quick question. Do you know how to share a folder with my team in articulate review ? I mean, i don't want to send a link. I want to share all my projects in...
12 days ago
By Amanda Lara
David McFeely
Hello, I published a Storyline course to Articulate 360 for review. I noticed that when the course is reviewed in IE11 the font changes to Times New Roman. When the co...
12 days ago
By Kelly Helmers