Last Post Replies
Axcelle Bell
Hello! I'm wondering if there is a way to allow a stakeholder to comment privately, they do not want their comment to be posted where other stakeholders c...
3 days ago
By Susanne Oosterveen
Susanne Oosterveen
Hi, I placed an animation (animated video) in my course, and the images are sharp in my preview, but blurry in review. Is this solved automatically when it is publishe...
3 days ago
By Susanne Oosterveen
Lesley Cashman-Peck
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if there is a way to manage the email notifications that I receive every time a comment is made on a course in Review? I love seeing all the...
4 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Charles Radanovich
I am trying to turn off the correct/incorrect banner at the bottom of my review screens and it seems not to work. I have deselected it as an option on my "review...
4 days ago
By Charles Radanovich
Andrea Calleia
As you can see from the attached screenshot - I am using Arial as the font and within the one sentence some words are in bold and others in plain text. The size and po...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ségolène TAILLANDIER
Bonjour, Depuis quelque temps je rencontre un problème avec Articulate review. Je fais des modifications sur mes modules créés avec storyline 360 et je publie u...
5 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Cameron Gay
I have recently published a short module in review 360 and sent it for comment to my SMEs. One of the SMEs come back to me to report that the random missing characters...
5 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Doug Brown
Not sure if I'm missing the obvious but how do you Delete previous version of a module from review and just show the latest version? Change the link to deny access ...
5 days ago
By Julius David Natividad
Veronika Domorakova
Hi team, Is there any way how a team member of mine could re-publish an updated version of a course to Review 360 by using the same SL file? More specifically - ...
6 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Dick Visser
We use articulate review and it is a great feature for getting review and remarks, communication with SME etc. However, 360 is supporting teamwork in some ways, but no...
6 days ago
By Terry Bell
Henry Kelly
We are a charity so we ask volunteers to review our courses, they do not have articulate accounts so sign up to a review via an email address. The problem comes when o...
9 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello, Any best practices to share when using Rise Review? For instance, if I publish a new Rise file in Review, it seems the unresolved comments from the ...
9 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Keith Trodden
Hi Guys, A friend of mine of mine was having a problem with an Articulate course that he published and put up for review on Articulate 360. He put a little EXIT button...
9 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Tara Miles
Hi there! I have an instructor who is trying to review content I created in Rise and published to Review. When he follows the link, it opens the course in Review, but ...
9 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Michael McCoy
I have not been able to publish to Review 360 since the last update I completed on 10/4. When I try to publish, it says I am not signed in, which of course I am. When ...
11 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Mike Brogan
I have a course that I'm trying to publish to Review. Every time I try to publish, the course crashes. I moved the course file from our shared drive to my desktop, as ...
11 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Jo Scafidi
I have an mp4 video uploaded into a Rise course using the multimedia block. The video was produced in Camtasia 2019 and published with the controller. When my reviewer...
11 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Amanda Olson
Hi there. My team and I have ran across issues when typing comments in Articulate Review. Specifically, multiple keystrokes on the keyboard are missed and ...
11 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Katherine Davison
I have not had any issues before, the biggest difference is that the storyline file contains simulations. When I remove the simulations, the file publishes to Re...
11 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Erin Walker
Are there any updates in the works where we can sort the content (by name and/or published date) and even "group" or create folders for courses? I currently ...
11 days ago
By Lina Espinosa