Last Post Replies
Suel Molnar
One of my stakeholders just messaged me this - "I try to go back and add comments or edit incomplete comments but, as I'm typing, the text will delete itself and go ba...
13 hours ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Nelson
I am being constantly logged out of Review 360, even if I tick the "Keep me logged in" box. This has been occurring for about a week. Previously, I would onl...
13 hours ago
By Phil Mayor
Keith L
Is there any way to remove the Articulate Logo and link (top left) in Review 360? And, is it possible to have a custom link not showing the Articulate name?...
13 hours ago
By Ren Gomez
Phil Knott
Hi all, I'm getting issues with reviewers giving feedback to a 360 course through Review. I thought initially it was a Safari issue with just one user, but it seems to...
15 hours ago
By Patti Myers
Stephen Calhoun
Is there a way to recover a comment after it is deleted from Review? I know how to hide and show resolved comments, but I accidentally deleted some that I need to look...
17 hours ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Donna Smith
Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. A few years back, I had a training course created for me in Articulate. I have access to a Revi...
18 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Darren McNeill
Hi, We use the Slide Notes as the Audio Script so that the Slides and the Audio to be recorded can be aligned etc before recording. When the file is published to Revie...
18 hours ago
By Morten Sørensen
Keri-Lyn Copeland
Hello, I was wondering if as an admin if there was a way to disable reviewers notifications. Meaning even if someone replies to their comment in Review 360 they will n...
3 days ago
By Becca Levan
Christine Flanders
My stakeholders/product owners would like to be able to jump directly to the lesson they want to review in Review 360. The course was designed so that the content...
3 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Elizabeth Douglas
Is anyone else experiencing very slow performance with Review 360 in that it will not move on to another slide and presents the 3 animated circles. I can't finish revi...
4 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Dave Baker
Hi I have a content expert who want to rigorously review a course. How to I send to her in Review format? It seems I have to share my log in details ?
4 days ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Tim Braulick
Hi, I've followed the procedures (per the Review 360 User Guide) to let users review my 360 content in Review 360, but they are forced to log in (create an Articulate ...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ellen  Hayes
Hi there, I'm working on my portfolio and am looking to showcase some of my e-learning examples on my website. My understanding is that my site (Squarespace 7.1)...
4 days ago
By Ellen Hayes
Doug Mattson
In 2020 we used this feature because we had MANY videos that we needed to get into the LMS very quickly. It was a perfect solution. In early 2021 we are experiencing s...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Training and  Development
Hello, Is there a way to import a published SCORM zip into Review 360? I have a learning module from a 3rd party that I would like to imbed into a Rise 360 course that...
4 days ago
By Training and Development
Deanna Miles
HI When I look at my dashboard of courses in review 360 the tiles are large, overlapping each other and or cut in half. Is there a fix for this? Thanks
4 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Molly Bates
Hi all, I'm having some trouble with Review 360. I am assigned as a course manager on a Rise course. I can easily upload a review, but when it comes to updating ...
5 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Yvette Saunders
Is there a way to have multiple designers publish to the same Articulate Review file? We only want to send one Review link to our stakeholders. Please advise. Yv...
5 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Christine Carlstead
I created an "Exit Course" button on my Storyline 360 results slide. It work just fine when I am in preview mode in Storyline. I published it to Review but when my tea...
6 days ago
By Bryan Mendelson
Nik Unterkircher
Hello, I was under the impression that a beta tester did not have to provide an email to make comments, and certainly not create an Articulate360 account. But I’ve had...
7 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie