Last Post Replies
Jane Jordan
I know this maybe defeats the purpose of review - as its great for feedback but I want to send a link to my course but not have people comment - I know you can disable...
21 hours ago
By Vincent Scoma
Karen Bieger
I've been working on a SL module and for days can't get the audio on a slide to playback correctly. All seems fine in the preview of the slide and the entire pro...
1 day ago
By Katie Riggio
Will Davis
We have taken a recent lecture done on PowerPoint and exported the lecture as a MP4 video. The video works well prior to uploading to Review 360. Once we u...
1 day ago
By Lauren Connelly
Sheri Schaffer
This may be in a different thread (but I can't find it), or I'm misunderstanding - but I thought when I published something to Articulate Review, my entire team could ...
1 day ago
By Terry Bell
Backbase Academy
Hi, Community I would like to know if it's possible to create folders in Articulate Review. I would like to do this to group different trainings in separate folders so...
1 day ago
By Terry Bell
Michelle Mullette
Hi, I was wondering if a sorting function could be added to Review? It would be nice to sort so the last updated course could move to the top of the lists, inste...
1 day ago
By Terry Bell
Steve Wade
I get the following error message when trying to publish a Storyline 360 course to Review 360. "There was an error publishing your course to Review 360. Please check y...
1 day ago
By Lauren Olson
Lucie Perrimond
Hello, I use Review with my clients for all my projects. The project began 6 month ago and each time I make any changes on my files, I republish them with the same url...
3 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Tanya Cavalieri
Has anyone had any user reports of issues with Review? I have a user that added a lot of comments to my course and only a few were captured. Also, is there...
5 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Cindy Balbuena
I'm new to using Review with Rise courses. I've got a lot of feedback in to address, but it looks like I'm not able to easily toggle to the course from Review in...
8 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi everyone, Wondering since the last upgrade if anyone noticed you are not seeing the red circle with the number of new feedback comments on the top Feedback menu?&nb...
8 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Saumitra Dasgupta
I've only 12 slides which has articulate engage, however every time I want to see a preview or Publish the module it showing "Some thing went wrong" & the work is ...
8 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Jamie Howard
Recently, I've noticed that users cannot leave comments when I share a Review URL link with them. I have the box ticked to allow users to allow users to leave comments...
8 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Christina Dotterweich
Hello. Need some help. I have a training developed in Storyline that crashes every time I try to publish to Review. The failure occurs at the "cleanup temporary files"...
9 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Ken Flieger
I'm currently on Internet connection that is 1 Mbps upload (on the road, not at home). If review uploads a project one file at a time (instead of zipping all the files...
9 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lee Rodrigues
I am working on a few videos. I received comments and I make the changes. Now I want to upload the newest version of the video and keep all my comments and simply upda...
9 days ago
By Jeremy Nash
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else is running into this issue. I published a Storyline course in Review and throughout the font was showing up with missing characters (f...
11 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jo Scafidi
I have an mp4 video uploaded into a Rise course using the multimedia block. The video was produced in Camtasia 2019 and published with the controller. When my reviewer...
15 days ago
By Ren Gomez
James Dietrich
Hello, We have been happily using review to gather feedback from a small group. I would now like to 'suspend' access to all but 2 of the members of the group, wh...
15 days ago
By Jamie Billingham
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there I noticed some weeks I have put up multiple versions of my storyline file to articulate review, I thought I would de-clutter the drop down list, but doesn't l...
15 days ago
By K Smith