Last Post Replies
Michael Hales
I have 4 update versions of a particular project on Review. Is there a way to just delete selected versions?
10 hours ago
By Logan Stahler
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, We have an intermittent problem with 360 Review. This happens primarily with Studio Courses. We have Course A and Course B loaded on 360 Review. We indicate th...
10 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Agnieszka Gorgon
A client of mine recently held 2 review meetings, one on Aug. 16, the other on Aug. 20. Two modules were reviewed at each meeting. Comments for each module were p...
1 day ago
By Amy Harry
Michael McCoy
I have not been able to publish to Review 360 since the last update I completed on 10/4. When I try to publish, it says I am not signed in, which of course I am. When ...
1 day ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Priscillia Ippersiel
Hi! I'm trying to upload a course that I had already added to Articulate Review and just put the most current one. I had to change the name to that one and 3 other one...
1 day ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lee Rodrigues
I am working on a few videos. I received comments and I make the changes. Now I want to upload the newest version of the video and keep all my comments and simply upda...
1 day ago
By Leslie McKerchie
howard pearson
Is there a way of sharing a folder with a client? At the moment, it seems that i can only share individual links but i'm building a number of courses for them and...
5 days ago
By Kevin Chilek
Andrzej S
I have a .story file that I imported into the Articulate 360 Story version. I wanted to ask where I can find the answers that are used in the test?
5 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Weigang
When publishing to Review 360, the Next and Previous buttons are there but there are very light. Is there a setting that can be changed to view. They work if you know ...
6 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Nury Gordillo
Hi there, we're contemplating the use of Review 360 but were advised that a previous colleague found there was a limit to the number of reviewers you could have for a ...
6 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yoann Fond
Hello, I'm struggling to find an answer about this question : Can we use Review 360 as a single file location where a team of 4 designers will load their projects ? W...
7 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Ashleigh Arrowsmith
Hi all When I export comments from a Review 360 course (in PDF, by slide), the slide numbers don't appear to show up - only the slide name. Does anyone else experience...
7 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Doug Fox
I have a curriculum of 20 or so courses, many of them similarly named. Storyline consistently gets them mixed up and asks if I want to "publish a new version of an exi...
7 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Shannon Connor
Is there a way to remove a version of a course uploaded erroneously? I uploaded a course over another course that already had comments. (I picked the wrong place from ...
7 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Loring
My courses are prompting users for a password when making comments in Review even though I have checked the 'Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment'. Here is a ...
8 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Catherine Harper
I published my Storyline course in Review 360 (twice) and it is blank ... no content, only white space in the viewer. Any ideas what I've done wrong? (I'm a new user o...
8 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Irina Hasala
Hello, I frequently use Review for gathering feedback on my Storyline projects from non-articulate-using colleagues and customers, and I have encountered a recurring i...
8 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Christine Del Muro
I recently started using the Review feature for my Rise courses. I really love it! Makes updates super simple. None of my reviewers has an articulate license so ...
8 days ago
By LaVon Bowman
Troy Johnson
I'm having issues with a course flickering and blacking out using Articulate Review 360 in the Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 browsers. It seems to play smoot...
8 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Barney Barrett
We are creating more and more shorter pieces of content in Rise to supplement our main courses built in Storyline. We anticipate that users will mostly access this Ris...
8 days ago
By Vincent Scoma