Last Post Replies
Shannon Connor
Is there a way to remove a version of a course uploaded erroneously? I uploaded a course over another course that already had comments. (I picked the wrong place from ...
2 hours ago
By Erin Peterson
Brad Gross
Hi All, I'm having issues publishing courses to Articulate Review via Storyline. While the course is publishing, I get a popup that says "There was an error publishing...
7 hours ago
By Michael Schwind
Amy Lewis
Hi all, I was just previewing a fairly long training on Articulate Review and decided halfway through to click the 'feedback' tab to see what it looked like....
9 hours ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Dalene Goosen
I can't seem to publish a new version of an existing course to Articulate review. When I do publish - a version is uploaded to Review - but the comments associate...
10 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Handy
Is anyone aware of plans to enhance narration scripts in the 360 product suite? There is no standard text editor for the scripts. Review 360 doesn't offer script comme...
3 days ago
By Kevin Handy
Brian Allen
I've uploaded some videos to Review 360, exported for LMS with a completion/viewing percentage set at 90%. When adding the course to Brainshark and testing I'm being m...
4 days ago
By Brian Allen
howard pearson
Is there a way of sharing a folder with a client? At the moment, it seems that i can only share individual links but i'm building a number of courses for them and...
4 days ago
By Celeste Glenn
Dick Visser
We use articulate review and it is a great feature for getting review and remarks, communication with SME etc. However, 360 is supporting teamwork in some ways, but no...
5 days ago
By Anouk Van Dijk
Catherine Seal
I have some Storyline files out for review at the moment. This morning I got 15 email notifications of new comments in a particular Review file. However wh...
6 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Handy
Are there any plans to provide Articulate 360 "round trip" capability so that the content appears as an i-Frame plugin within the Review 360 tool so that the individua...
7 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Clarke
Hi - Two of our team are collaborating on a project and we're using Review to comment etc. Can both members publish to the same Review file so all versions/ comments a...
7 days ago
By Phil Cobley
WILLIAM JOHNS
Hi, I published a rise lesson to Review 360. Then when I looked at the lesson in this mode I could see some errors that I went back in a fixed. I re-published to Revie...
7 days ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Steve Brimley
I really like Review. But I would like it even more if I could click on the thumbnail of the slide with feedback and go right to that slide. Sometimes there are lots o...
7 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Steve Wade
I get the following error message when trying to publish a Storyline 360 course to Review 360. "There was an error publishing your course to Review 360. Please check y...
11 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Noémie Cotton Caveen
Hello, I do a lot of video tutorials at my work and being able to upload a new version of the same video in review would be pretty neat. Everytime I do a round of corr...
11 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ralf Büskens
Hello, i have a question, better two, about 360. 1. It is a cloud application. Where are the data stored? Are the server in Europe or America? 2. Can I edit products...
13 days ago
By Ralf Büskens
Erika Flindall
I have added several ecourses to my review site, for example, https://360.articulate.com/review/content/e6801c28-b765-4459-a6b1-7e86c6aeb53a/review but when i open Rev...
14 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Chace
Hi all Just wondering if this is in the works, and will be possible anytime soon...and if anyone else out there shares the same desire to see these features? The Art...
14 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenny Matteson
I'm trying to submit a course for review on Review 360. I'm in Storyline 360, publishing HTML5 with Flash fallback. The entire course processes and the upload starts. ...
15 days ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Kevin Ambrose
Is it possible to remove the side menu in Review 360? If not, can it be a requested feature?
19 days ago
By Kevin Ambrose