Last Post Replies
Kathy Peek
Hi, I've created a course in Articulate 360, when I played the publish copy everything was fine. I sent it for a customer review, and the sound is not there. I publis...
7 hours ago
By Tanya Sadler
Lee Rodrigues
I am working on a few videos. I received comments and I make the changes. Now I want to upload the newest version of the video and keep all my comments and simply upda...
7 hours ago
By Jay Russo
Jessica Ko
Hi there, I am trying to publish my video to Review 360 and i keep getting error message saying "Articulate Replay 360 has stopped working".  
1 day ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
David McFeely
Hello, I published a Storyline course to Articulate 360 for review. I noticed that when the course is reviewed in IE11 the font changes to Times New Roman. When the c...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
matulay
There seems to be a bug causing the Set Password feature to Share your projects that reverts to a password which I have used on other projects. I have tried several ti...
6 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Aukalen M
We are translating a source Presenter360 file in ENG to many different languages and have an issue when publishing different versions for each language. This is our w...
7 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Brian Gil
Hi everyone, We just released a very useful enhancement to Articulate Review - configurable email notification settings. You now have the option to receive hourly or ...
7 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Toni Aiken
I have published a few test scenes with 360, but they do not appear in Review. I have a much larger course that I need to publish and appear in Review, for review. I h...
7 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Aukalen M
Our reviewers used to send us screenshots pasted in word documents with annotations and their comments.    Would there be a feature to easily produce a screenshot and...
7 days ago
By Aukalen M
Kendall Kemsley
I own two Articulate 360 licenses. Is it possible to publish from both licenses to the same 360 Review system so I don't have to jump back-and-forth across 360 Review ...
8 days ago
By Kendall Kemsley
Samara Fogel
I have one Storyline course that won't publish to Review. I've been able to publish from Rise, PowerPoint, and even other courses in Storyline. This particular course ...
8 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Dixon
I have a few questions about Review 360, that I'm wondering someone could help me with:   When you have received feedback from a stakeholder and have made the chan...
9 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
James Morris
Developing a 7-lesson course and it is difficult to attach comments to a specific block within Review. For example, if you have a lesson with 7-10 blocks and you comme...
9 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steven Haigh
Morning I need to hand a project in for my diploma now and I cannot get Tempshare to work every time I try to drop the Zip folder in it just goes into my downloads de...
10 days ago
By Steven Haigh
Kim Bennet
Hi -- The "Show Resolved Comments" feature in Articulate Review has stopped working...any ideas?  
10 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kayleigh Saum
Hi there, any idea why my comments on an eLearning course in Review 360 wouldn't post with screen shots of the affected slide? Other members of my team tested doing t...
10 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Neil Lauinger
My videos play fine when I publish them in Articulate Storyline but when I publish in Articulate Review the videos do not play and stay on the opening screen of the vi...
14 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dick Visser
We use articulate review and it is a great feature for getting review and remarks, communication with SME etc. However, 360 is supporting teamwork in some ways, but n...
14 days ago
By John Maher
Karen Massey
I am able to publish my Engage course to Articulate reveiw.  I am unable to upload it as a storyline block in rise as it doesn't appear in my Articulate review selecti...
15 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Danello
I had a review request he not be notified when I respond to his comments in a review. I set the Project Notifications to "Mute Project". However, he is still getting n...
17 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger