Last Post Replies
Sandi Coker
In 360 Review, I created folder in My Content to organize lessons. The trouble is that the lessons are represented as icons of the first slide of each lesson and only ...
3 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Stefanie Pielahn
I uploaded a version by mistake, can i take it down? And how do i put comments on a version prior to the current version?
3 days ago
By Stefanie Pielahn
emily steinbauer
Hi there - is there a limit to courses that we can upload and let live in Review 360? In other words, do we need to periodically delete them for Review to functi...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joshua Nash
Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with my courses. I've had a license to Articulate 360 since the beginning of this year. I have built a number of courses and am beg...
4 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Christopher Danello
I had a review request he not be notified when I respond to his comments in a review. I set the Project Notifications to "Mute Project". However, he is still getting n...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tegid Griffiths
Hi, I have published a course to Review, noticed that a few tweaks were needed, made the changes and then republished as an existing course. My understanding is that t...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lesley Cashman-Peck
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if there is a way to manage the email notifications that I receive every time a comment is made on a course in Review? I love seeing all the...
4 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Marilyn Mejia
I keep trying to publish to review but I get the error attached which says "Articulate 360 is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I've already tried your...
5 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
emily steinbauer
Hi there I am new to using Storyline 360 and also 360 Review. When I open Review I see the option to upload video. Obviously anything created within Articulate ...
6 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Ben K
Hi all, Is there a way to tell if someone has completed the review in Review 360? -Ben
6 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
emily steinbauer
Hi there As a new user, I have one more question about 360 Review. Thus far when publishing courses for the LMS, I publish from within Storyline. Then I zip the p...
7 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Martin Thomas
We have an amazing phenomenon with Articulate Review on Apple computers: While our WBT runs error-free on a Windows computer, individual words are missing on individua...
9 days ago
By Peter Martin Thomas
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there I noticed some weeks I have put up multiple versions of my storyline file to articulate review, I thought I would de-clutter the drop down list, but doesn't l...
9 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Justin Lovett
Is there a way to enable a feature that allows reviewers to highlight text then comment on the text and I can see exactly where and what they commented on? Rega...
9 days ago
By Justin Lovett
Brooks Hall
I cannot access my reviews. It is telling me that my computer is offline, but I am able to post here and access all other websited. I have tried chrome, ie, different ...
9 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephen Lemon
Hello, First thank you for all of the helpful content out here. I am sorry in advance if this content is also out here. Here is our question, we wou...
10 days ago
By Stephen Lemon
Barry Griffiths
I do not seem to be able to publish from storyline 360 to review 360. I have a large course with several scenes and whilst some scenes can be published to review, othe...
10 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Issa Areef
Hi, Our team are currently using Articulate Review and we find that it's a great tool. However, we have found one thing that makes it slightly inconvenient for us...
11 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tash Wagner
My team reviews our Rise & Storyline modules in Articulate Review. I am wondering if there is a way to review all the feedback for each quiz answer without having ...
12 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Andrea Wilson
Hi, We love using Rise 360 and Review 360! So easy. We are now at the end of a project and want to back up all the comments and feedback from Review 360. I have enable...
13 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie