Last Post Replies
Brian Elliott
Hi, The audio files are not playing when the Presenter files are published via Review 360 app. My setting for the audio playback fo...
8 hours ago
By Ren Gomez
Lauren Adamson
Hello all, My client is experiencing an issue where the some text is cut off when viewing the module in google chrome through Storyline 360. This doesn't appear for m...
8 hours ago
By Rob Rode
Brian Huseman
We are using Articulate Review for Content Reviews. After the last software update done 9/12/17, the reviewers have not been able to put in comments. On two occasions,...
9 hours ago
By Meghan Barrella
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there I noticed some weeks I have put up multiple versions of my storyline file to articulate review, I thought I would de-clutter the drop down list, but doesn't l...
22 hours ago
By Chris Roetzer
Holly Perret
Hello, I have been sending Review 360 to people in my organization who need to review the content. So far it has not been a problem but with a recent project some peop...
1 day ago
By Ren Gomez
Valentina Carlone
I recently published my work on Review, I receive the comments by email but when I open my work on Review I don't find any comments. I miss something? Thank you
2 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Georgina Orsborn
Hi there, I am looking for some help. I am loving Articulate review but have struck a hiccup. I have clinical expert reviewing a package for me now but it is not...
2 days ago
By Katie Riggio
kc raven
We're running into a weird issues with Review, where the audio to the slide doesn't play but the slide will continue to play even though there's no audio. That has hap...
2 days ago
By Ren Gomez
John D
I'm having an issue publishing a selection of files to Review. They publish fine to LMS zips but when I try to publish to Review, the blue bar almost fills up to the e...
2 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Angela Beemer
Is there anyway to see the exact time a Review link was published? I know you can see the day it was published but I need to see the specific time since I frequently p...
2 days ago
By Ren Gomez
James Ferrone
Our LMS currently will only work with Internet Explorer, so our courses have to be set up and confirmed in IE. I've published a couple lately to Review, and get ...
3 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Dick Visser
We use articulate review and it is a great feature for getting review and remarks, communication with SME etc. However, 360 is supporting teamwork in some ways, but no...
4 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mary Beth Maidment
I've just published several courses to Articulate Review. Captured the Link at the end of publishing, but the courses are not showing up in All Content, so I can...
7 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Kathy Peek
Hi, I've created a course in Articulate 360, when I played the publish copy everything was fine. I sent it for a customer review, and the sound is not there. I publish...
7 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mark Brandwein
Hi everyone, I'd like to share several Storyline files with SMEs who do not have a Storyline license. To use Review 360, are they able to setup a free account and leav...
8 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Issa Areef
Hi, Our team are currently using Articulate Review and we find that it's a great tool. However, we have found one thing that makes it slightly inconvenient for us...
14 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Sharon Yuditsky
Can I send a copy of a course of mine to someone that's only in Articulate Review?
15 days ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sarah Nemzer Kohl
When reading comments on my Rise course, I would like to be able make changes to the content. As far as I can tell, I need to close Review and then Open Rise (while re...
15 days ago
By Lisa Ferns
Melissa Burns
Hello all, My team has only had Articulate 360 for a couple of months. I am noticing when reviewing Rise projects in Review 360 it is quite difficult to kn...
16 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
CK1 CK1
I recently purchased 360 and like the Review tool. However I was just informed by a client that they won't accept courses posted via Review due to security issue...
16 days ago
By Susan welland