Last Post Replies
Kathy Bartikoski
I'm trying to make my e-learning accessible. I have set up variables to get closed captions when yes is selected for using a screen reader. However, I can't get ...
11 hours ago
By Kathy Bartikoski
Kate Mackenzie
Hey there everyone - i'm going slightly crazy over this issue: Shapes all aligned on the x: plane, yet in review the shapes are not? Any ideas most welcome. Cheers!
12 hours ago
By Becca Levan
Greg Poole
I overwrote an existing draft on Review. Original was working fine, but the upload is unusable -- slide transitions that should take 0.5 seconds take 5 seconds.... tex...
12 hours ago
By Becca Levan
Benny Kurniawan
Hi all, Is there a way to tell if someone has completed the review in Review 360? -Ben
16 hours ago
By Karen Cooper
Jeremy Stump
Hi, I would like an option to rename versions in Review 360. Our team has review phases like Alpha, Beta, and Final. If we could rename the versions in the Review 360 ...
20 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mofidul Islam
Greeting I have a variable called “Play_audio”. It is set to “false” by default. I have two triggers to adjust the variable called “Play_Audio”. &nbs...
1 day ago
By Mofidul Islam
Gabrielle Hartin
Hi, is there anyway to turn off the email alerts with review? I'm finding that for each individual comment by my developer makes for example, I get an individual email...
1 day ago
By Nerina Williams
Sherry Smith
So I have a unit that developed a Storyline course but they did not embed videos into the course. Instead they added a button that opens a new window to the video in R...
5 days ago
By Sherry Smith
Erin June
Hello, Is there any way to download a file from Review after publishing it to Review? I ask as I am working on a storyline 360 project, published to review...
5 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jeff Momsen
We work with a vendor to do the initial development of our Storyline courses. They publish the scenes to Review 360 and our team uses comments to point out adjustments...
7 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Sondra Daugherty
This week I sent a Review link, but none of the comments has generated an email. I've checked all the settings and I should be receiving instant notificati...
7 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gordon Wimpress
It seems like if you can make folders in Review 360, you should be able to share the entire folder, instead of having to give separate links to each published item.&nb...
8 days ago
By Adrian Harvey
Marie Forcelli
Is there any way to use Review to locate (or recreate) a Storyline file? I have a Storyline published in Review that I cannot locate the original Storyline file for. &...
12 days ago
By Becca Levan
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have a feature to add single/multiple closed caption files in Review Video.
12 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andreja Popovik
I am in a Team with many people and although many times I publish courses myself on review there are also others who do and I would like to be able to see their publis...
12 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebecca Winnier
I renamed a Storyline file after I had published it to Review 360 and the reviewers had started making comments. When I published a new version using "Publish a n...
13 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Deanna Miles
HI When I look at my dashboard of courses in review 360 the tiles are large, overlapping each other and or cut in half. Is there a fix for this? Thanks
14 days ago
By Bob Mongiovi
Daya Nair
Hello, sorry, have been posting for the last 2 days...having a lot of challenges, and I am not even new tho SL or Articulate prods. I am adding an SL block to my...
14 days ago
By Becca Levan
Paul Sweet
Hi, I am working with a client that is using Review 360 for content review and functional testing. They claim everything to work properly in Review 360, but they ...
18 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Air Formation
Hi, I would have a question regarding the Review 360 app. When we upload a media with the trigger function " Open URL/File" , once the project is published ...
18 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie