Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Today, we got to ship a feature in Articulate Review that you’ve been asking for: search for projects. You can search for the project title or the date when it was cr...
2 months ago
By chris anderson
Daniel Moberly
When I publish items from Storyline and choose "Publish a new version of an existing item", it often publishes to a document which is different than the one I select. ...
35 minutes ago
By Dieter Van Rossem
Lucie Moreau
Hi,  now our e-learning module is ready we'd like to make a review by a group of users. Can you tell me if we have first to upload the module online before being able ...
2 hours ago
By Lucie Moreau
Seth Merriam
Hi, I recently saw this post:  How to package video MP4 files to be SCORM compliant? where Phil Mayor mentioned that you could upload a video to Review and then downl...
3 days ago
By Seth Merriam
Lee Rodrigues
I am working on a few videos. I received comments and I make the changes. Now I want to upload the newest version of the video and keep all my comments and simply upda...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carrie Desnoyers
I create a lesson every month with a captioned video. I add the captions in Storyline and test it in Review 360 before sending to the LMS.  It has always functioned co...
3 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tatiana Nikolaeva
Hi all, I use some icons form content library in my modules and I publish them in Review. It worked well but today I opened the modules and icons disappeared from Rev...
3 days ago
By Tatiana Nikolaeva
Arpita De Sarkar
Hi, Anyone facing the issues with Assessment Retry and Assessment Review option. These buttons are giving me loading issues. My courses are developed in Storyline 2. ...
3 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sheri Schaffer
Is it possible to review a course that was created in Presenter in Articulate Review 360?  I don't have Presenter 360.  TIA.
3 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Jeannie Jurado
Hello, Is there a way to move deleted items in 360 to the "All Contents" or "Archived" folder? I don't seem to see an option when clicking the ellipsis ... on the del...
5 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lesley Cashman-Peck
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if there is a way to manage the email notifications that I receive every time a comment is made on a course in Review? I love seeing all th...
6 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Connie Malamed
I just looked at my client's feedback and oddly, it's not associated with a slide. There are no slides showing in the Feedback. Does anyone know of a solution?
6 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Kristi Larson
I am trying to open a PDF that is uploaded into the resources section in a program published to Articulate 360 Review, but I get different errors based on browser. Ch...
7 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Rosaria Marraffino
Hello everyone, I'd like to know whether is possible to set Articulate Review so that one person can't see other people's comments. While the project is ongoing I do...
10 days ago
By Rosaria Marraffino
s amer
Hello, My client in Taiwan is getting the following message when using my review link: Cannot GET /review/content/9f4a92f3-709a-44d1-9527-0fd08e1a1286/reviewlink An...
10 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanna Kurpiewska
Hi guys is anyone experiencing issue with access to published modules on Review? Some of our modules were uploaded to Review weeks ago and suddenly they've stopped w...
11 days ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Lisa Pablos
Hi there, I changed the browser setting in my SL360 course to Resize browser to optimal size and did not check allow user to resize browser.  When view my course in R...
11 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ilanna Mandel
Hi All; I need to publish my module on the web for my client to see the module. I always publish on Articulate 360 but it's not working properly. Is anyone else havin...
11 days ago
By Ilanna Mandel
howard pearson
Is there a way of sharing a folder with a client? At the moment, it seems that i can only share individual links but i'm building a number of courses for them and it'...
12 days ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Angie Serratos
When I publish to Articulate Review and play the course some of the text elements appear before they should or after they should. Let me elaborate I have a video on th...
12 days ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Alain Dumais
Bonjour, Habituellement, tout va bien dans Articulate Review. Mais aujourd'hui, j'essaie de visualiser un cours Storyline que j'ai publié via Review 360. Mais la seul...
13 days ago
By Allison LaMotte