Forum Discussion

AlexisMacMillan
Community Member
2 months ago

Troubles with Review Screen Captures

Review screen captures are often not capturing the correct location even when the comment is posted directly next to that screen. This has been a problem for the past few months in particular.

I know Review can sometimes get confused when there are multiple comments and especially with any lesson restructure, but I (and my colleagues) have noticed that it is significantly worse over the last while, missing a significant portion of the screen caps even before revisions are made.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

5 Replies

• Hi Alexis!

Sorry to hear screen captures in Review 360 are behaving erratically!

I noticed you've previously opened a support case and connected with my teammate, Carlo.  It looks like Carlo replied to your e-mail, requesting one of the Review 360 links that's giving you trouble. I've updated your case so Carlo can be notified that you still require assistance with this issue!

• Thanks Steven,

I have responded, however it's on client programs, so that involves some privacy issues and I'm on deadlines so I will need to create a program with issues to provide samples once I submit the projects. Is this not something you or others have experienced with Review?

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Alexis, 

I took a look at your case and it looks like the behavior was identified as a bug by my colleague. We're very sorry for the inconvenience this bug may have caused, and we'll let you know as soon as it is fixed.

• Thanks I appreciate your follow-up! As a feature request, I would love to see Review evolve so that it's more than screenshots, and actually linking to the block. But for now, getting the screens working again would be great!

• Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us, Alexis! I'll share this feature request information with our Product Team. 

Hope that you have a great afternoon!