Forum Discussion

NUMeLearning
Community Member
2 months ago

Review 360 NOT showing Rise eLearning screen shots

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this issue when reviewing RISE 360 courses in Review 360: Whenever a reviewer makes a comment, the screen shot often doesn't retain the visuals in the Rise 360 course.

Sometimes I have to rely on the lesson progress, but when it's not enabled it leaves little to no information when an edit is posted -- as shown in the screenshots.

Is there a way this can be fixed? It'll save time from having reviewers trace back their comments.

Thanks

5 Replies

• Hello! I am also having this same issue and it's a huge problem for us. Reviewers are coming in and leaving comments without any context, other than the lesson header. Some comments have the same exact screenshot posted over and over. Hopefully this gets addressed soon...

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hi Taylor!

Sorry that you're running into this issue as well! Do you mind sharing if you are using the latest version of your browser? It would also be helpful to know if this happens with every course or just a specific course.

TaylorJames-974
        Community Member

Hello Lauren,

Thank you for your quick reply! I just checked and my browser did require an update. There's a good chance the person who left the reviews was using an outdated browser as well. This seems to be happening for all courses that this person has reviewed, but I can't say for sure if it is happening with other reviewers (it happened in multiple courses, but the reviews were all by the same person). Would a slightly out of date browser really cause such issues grabbing screenshots? That seems like a huge problem if we have to make sure our SMEs update their browser before reviewing...they can't even attend meetings on time! Ha!

Thank you!

• Hi NUM eLearning!

Thank you for providing screenshots! Are you using the latest version of your browser? Also, does this happen with every course or just a specific course?

I'll relay this back to the team so they are aware of this issue!