Forum Discussion

VishakhaHegde-0
Community Member
3 months ago

Results slide shows up in Review but not in LMS

Hi All,

I am trying to create a single custom quiz with hotspots and multiple-choice questions (MCQs) that includes one results slide. The results slide displays the correct score, passing points, and success/failure feedback in Review 360. However, when I publish it to the LMS (Bridge), the course stops and hangs on the last question screen without showing the results slide at all (triggers attached). I believe there is an issue with my publish settings and would greatly appreciate any help or guidance on this.

Thanks,

Vishakha

• Hi Vishakha,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing screenshots! It's great to know that your course in Review 360 is working as expected. 

• We recommend testing the behavior of your course in SCORM Cloud to see if it is isolated to your LMS. You can test your course in SCORM Cloud, which is an LMS that we use for testing as well. Here's how: 
      1. If you can see things running as expected over in SCORM Cloud, I'd suggest reaching out to your LMS Admin over at Bridge to see if there are settings on their end that need to be modified. 
      2. If your course is not behaving as expected in SCORM Cloud, feel free to share your .story file with us so we can investigate further! 

Looking forward to hearing from you!