Forum Discussion

ElizabethPat123
Community Member
7 months ago

Custom Review Slide Not Showing for SOME Quiz Questions

My course has 5 case studies.  For Cases 1-4 when the user selects Review on the Quiz Results slide, it takes them to my custom review slide.  For the 5th case, it shows them the default review slide. 

All cases were set up with same masters and triggers.  I've tried recreating the slide. I've tried using variable triggers both to the Review layer and to a renamed Feedback layer.  I've deleted and recreated the Feedback Master.  I've applied a different master and then reapplied the Review master.  I've deleted and recreated the review layer.  What else should I try or is this file cursed?

• Hi Elizabeth, are you able to share a version of the file that doesn't contain sensitive information. I'll be able to take a look if you like.

• Hi Elizabeth!

Sorry to hear you've run into issues with the Review Slide from your Storyline course!

I noticed that you've also opened a support case and connected with my colleague Dexter. Smart move! It looks like Dexter replied to your e-mail sharing feedback and some troubleshooting steps to take. I would suggest giving those a shot to see if that does the trick!

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.