Forum Discussion

ChristineKreibi
Community Member
2 months ago

How to show only wrong answered Questions from a Question Bank

Dear Community,

I need some help with a tricky project requirement.

I have 7 chapters and in each chapter 1-3 questions are displayed out of a Question Bank. Once all chapters are visited, we want the learner to retry the questions they got wrong. The SME of this project want to make sure with this loop, that all content is seen by the learner and all question are answered correctly (100% for completing the course).

Any ideas how I can set up the loop showing only the wrong answered questions once all chapters are visited?

I guess I can work with variables - if the question in the chapter is answered wrong variable changes to e.g. false. But how do I display now the questions related to the variable? 🤔 Any ideas, any one? I don't get it.

I'm very much looking forward to your help, thx a million already for your support!

Regards,
Christine

• If all the questions are connected to a Result Slide, you can meet this requirement with the built-in Retry Trigger by selecting "Reset only incorrect questions". 

ChristineKreibi
      Community Member

Dear Ron,

thanks a million! This solved the tricky requirement. It can be so simple :-D