Disable Access to review

Aug 28, 2018

Hello,

We have been happily using review to gather feedback from a small group.  I would now like to 'suspend' access to all but 2 of the members of the group, who have the final say on which suggestions are implemented. 

Is there a way to generate a new link so I can distribute it to the two 'super reviewers only?  I tried to change the password, but it seems like the other reviewers are still able to access the course, even after I have changed the password (saved cookie?) 

In any case, does anyone have any insight into how to accomplish this?  

Thank you, everyone, in advance for your consideration.

13 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey James! Happy to help!

While there isn't a way to "suspend" access on the original Articulate Review link, you can disable commenting. 

Then, you can republish the most up-to-date version of the project file to Articulate Review. Be sure to select Create a New Item

This will generate a new item in Articulate Review with a new URL. You can then send that new URL to the "super reviewers". 😁

Let me know if that would work for you!

Pinky Walia

This is a great post! I also have a similar question. So with this method the new ‘super reviewer” won’t be bake till review the previous comments...is there a way to ensure they can do review previous comments but the earlier reviewers are removed to Mahdi the process easier...? 

please let me know,

thanks 

Michelle Lilley

I wish there was a way to delete access to reviewers to all access. I have a situation where my  content shared in review 360 is being copied and posted on their website because 2/3 through the contract they have decided to use an LMS that does not support a Scorm file. I can not stop them from coping the content I am sharing for review. Any suggestions how to stop access.So disappointed in people. I have not got paid, and likely will not.

Eric Santos

Hello Michelle,

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized access to your Review links. I appreciate you sharing what you’d like to see in Review 360!

Increased security for Review 360 is currently logged as a feature request, so I’ll go ahead and include your voice to add more restrictions on who can access content. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it to our feature roadmap.

In the meantime, does adding a password to your Review 360 link help secure it?