Last Post Replies
Jacqui Pini
I'm having trouble splitting and moving an image on the timeline in Peek. So, I inserted an image at the end of my video and audio and now I want to move it to the be...
14 days ago
By Ron Price
Donna Winter
I am having issues with Peek. I click on link from my menu and it will not let me see the new record button. I have tried to move it,  but it is frozen! Please advise!...
19 days ago
By Terry Bell
Heidi Grobler
Hi there. I am busy recording an online application using Peek 360 but cannot see my mouse clicks. Please advise. Thanks. Heidi
20 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Giulia Calcaterra
I have tried using Peek to make screen recordings. When I finished the recording and click back on the Peek icon in the bottom right of my screen the file I recorded a...
25 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kim Barber
Is there a way in Peek 360 to highlight the section you're referring to?  For example, you want to highlight the search box by putting a red rectangle around it or hav...
1 month ago
By Jem Janik
Angies Smith
Hi, I've been testing out this feature , but my problem is when I want to end the recording, I actually have to go in the tool bar and click on the Peek icon to bring ...
1 month ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole Parker
I am trying to screencast a video using Peek, but I have no success. Whenever I select the app that I want to work with, peek frame is not opening up on the app.
2 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Louise Hawkins
Is there a way to resize the capture window during a recording? For example, I would like to record one portion of the screen, pause, then move the capture window to ...
3 months ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Kyle Main
Peek 360 won't work with my 4k monitors (PC) I have 2 AOC 4k monitors.  I've tried to launch Peek so many different ways but it won't work. I uninstalled today and re...
3 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Marie-Claude Jacques
I'm unable to open the apps by the App Store. Someone can help me with this issue. Thanks Marie-Claude
3 months ago
By Alyssa Gomez
DeLora Reardon
I apologize is this is covered elsewhere, but I didn't see it if it is. I have dual monitors because I find it easier to develop that way (pull up material in Word on ...
3 months ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Silvia Milanova
Hi all, When I record my full screen, the audio is super choppy, cutting in and out. The quality is very poor. Also, the screen "jumps" when I preview the recording a...
4 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ivonne Ambrozkiewicz
Hi Guys, it's 2:22pm in Brisbane Australia.  I have been trying to record a Peek video. It's not been responding to my click on the red button to record until I've cl...
4 months ago
By Ivonne Ambrozkiewicz
Ryan Irving
I am having trouble with my capture area not lining up. If I pick full screen it records the whole screen but my mouse cursor is a inch off from where it should be whe...
4 months ago
By Ryan Irving
cristian tomaszewski
Hi, I need to public a link after record a peek but I dont like to apear the review options arround the video, like the attach pic. any idea?   Obiously I dont want...
4 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Nina Frankel
Hi all, I posted this question in the Replay group but now I think it is more of a Peek issue so I am trying it here also. I am in the process of using Presenter 360...
5 months ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Thomas
Hi! When screencasting using Peek the audio keeps dropping out and is often garbled. Tested this now on two separate computers with different headsets.  
5 months ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tracey Council
I just got my trial and was going to download it but I saw a lot of comments and complaints about MACs. Is there anyway to use this without all the blocking and enhanc...
6 months ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Mark Wall
Hi, I'm recording some videos using SmoothDraw and Peek. I want the capture window to be 1600 x 900 and need to adjust this every time I record. Is there a way to cha...
6 months ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joanne Caron
Je veux enregistrer le son du vidéo que je vois... quelqu'un peut m'aider svp?
7 months ago
By Joanne Caron