Last Post Replies
Silvia Milanova
Hi all, When I record my full screen, the audio is super choppy, cutting in and out. The quality is very poor. Also, the screen "jumps" when I preview the recording&nb...
8 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Jessie McGinty
Hello, Is it possible to blur names or certain areas of a screen recording using Peek? Or is it possible with any screen recording software within Articulate 360? I'm ...
9 days ago
By Jessie McGinty
IEEE SA Training + Development
I have looked high and low but can't find any really interesting examples of Peek in action. Anyone have any samples they would be willing to share? &...
15 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Steve Heinen
I cannot see an option where Peek can record system audio. Is there a workaround to record system audio versus using a mic for quality. I am using Camtashia for ...
23 days ago
By Katie Riggio
DeLora Reardon
I apologize is this is covered elsewhere, but I didn't see it if it is. I have dual monitors because I find it easier to develop that way (pull up material in Word on ...
29 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Amy Casebolt
I recorded a screencast using Peek. I could see my mouse cursor while I was recording, but Peek did not record the mouse cursor in the screencasts. Is there a setting ...
1 month ago
By Lauren Connelly
Tara Rohrbach
Hi, when I choose the screen to record I am able to record the screen but I do not get the adjustable box or the buttons to turn volume on /off or start/stop. I ...
1 month ago
By Ren Gomez
Lisa Doyle
Can anyone tell me how to create a space in text that I am recording (ie. entering words in a search bar) in Peek without pausing the recording?
1 month ago
By Lisa Doyle
Skye Hart
I use my microphone for other applications like skype which work fine. Each time I select Peek - I press record - i get an error message: There was a problem connectin...
2 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Hélène Daniel
Hello, I'm new with Peek and every time i record my screen, i am unable to download the video and i dont have the options to view in Articulate 360 or copy URL (see th...
2 months ago
By Hélène Daniel
Hal Campbell
I was wondering if I can capture just an MP3 audio file in a screen capture. Thanks, Hal Campbell, Denver, Colorado 20 Aug 2020
2 months ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michael Frielingsdorf
Greetings, is there a way to pause a Peek 360 recording via the keyboard? I'd rather not have to show a mouse movement up to the pause button every time I need to Paus...
2 months ago
By Michael Frielingsdorf
Angela Cisternino
Hello, When I am using Peek 360 to record a screen that already has sound, that sound does not publish? Is that correct, or do I have to do something at my end to get ...
3 months ago
By Jonathan Giray
Jim Rehmann
When using full screen recording in Peek, how do I stop the recording? I cannot see the Peek toolbar.
3 months ago
By Ren Gomez
Laura Bates
I downloaded Peek 360 on my Mac, but it will not open from the app store or from Finder.
3 months ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sarah Bezanson
I'm fairly new to Articulate 360 and having trouble with Peek. After etting my frame to capture what I want, I create a video to walk my learners through using certain...
3 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gregg Alley
I have just began using Peek 360. I have an Audio-Technica professional broadcast headset running into channel 1 on a Focusrite 2i2 audio interface. The 2i...
4 months ago
By Gregg Alley
Aini Aini
I am having a problem in using Peek 360 so i can use articulate 360. I downloaded it and it shows on the bar however it is not responding for a reason
5 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aini Aini
I am not able to know how to download the articulate app and what does that have to do with the Peek 360 that is not working already
5 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Powell
Hi - I tried to create a recording using Peek today and even though I set my screen recording outline to the size of my screen, it seems to record half of each monitor...
5 months ago
By Vincent Scoma