Last Post Replies
Laura Bates
I downloaded Peek 360 on my Mac, but it will not open from the app store or from Finder.
1 day ago
By Jessica Chapman
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, I would like to use Peek to record a webinar. When I do this, the published file plays my audio fine, but the audio for those people speaking on the webinar ar...
6 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Silvia Milanova
Hi all, When I record my full screen, the audio is super choppy, cutting in and out. The quality is very poor. Also, the screen "jumps" when I preview the recording&nb...
13 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Phil Mayor
This is a little feature in Articulate 360 but could of use to so many users out there. Especially those who use go animate video scribe, and powtoons. Any Peek video ...
15 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sunantha Mohan
How to add some subtitle or kind of message to the video , which is recorded through peek. after recording how the video can be edited for adding some instructio...
25 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Renato Amorim
I wonder if anyone ever managed to record a zoom training with Peek with perfect audio. We tried to record but the audio of the person doing the zoom training (the ins...
1 month ago
By Jesus Torres
Margaret Woodman
I often need to have people record their screen to add to a course in Rise 360. I there a way to share access to Peek 360 to allow them to record their screen? If not ...
1 month ago
By Katie Riggio
Mary Gladding
I keep getting an Upload Failed message when using Peek. Using PC, recording Articulate Review.
1 month ago
By Angie Dorosz
Jim Rehmann
When using full screen recording in Peek, how do I stop the recording? I cannot see the Peek toolbar.
2 months ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Angela Cisternino
Hello, When I am using Peek 360 to record a screen that already has sound, that sound does not publish? Is that correct, or do I have to do something at my end to get ...
3 months ago
By Training Sunstates Security
Steve Heinen
I cannot see an option where Peek can record system audio. Is there a workaround to record system audio versus using a mic for quality. I am using Camtashia for ...
4 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
DeLora Reardon
I apologize is this is covered elsewhere, but I didn't see it if it is. I have dual monitors because I find it easier to develop that way (pull up material in Word on ...
4 months ago
By Michael Pool
Jack Ding
Hi Articulate 360 Team, The other day I noticed that Peek 360 can not record video correctly after updating, or when recording Mouse can not move.
5 months ago
By Vincent Scoma
Sarah Bezanson
I'm fairly new to Articulate 360 and having trouble with Peek. After etting my frame to capture what I want, I create a video to walk my learners through using certain...
5 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Michael Thomas
Hi! When screencasting using Peek the audio keeps dropping out and is often garbled. Tested this now on two separate computers with different headsets.
5 months ago
By Jonathan Newman
Kim Petersen
Can i use peek 360 without wanting sound as i keep getting this message...
6 months ago
By Ren Gomez
David Seaman
Hi Have used Peek many times in the past, but today trying to record a portion of a program screen it is recording the entire screen - including the bounding box and i...
6 months ago
By David Seaman
Cheryl Powers
also tried launching articulate 360 suite and choosing peek, but it doesn't do anything at all. all updates have occurred - just did most recent update today but peek ...
6 months ago
By Vincent Scoma
Amitty Gray
Just installed Peek today (Windows) but it won't open no matter which way I try to do it. When I try to access it from the system tray, the icon disappears before I ca...
6 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angies Smith
Hi, I have recorded a quick video detailing some website enhancements. Am I able to add call-out boxes, and other texts to my video highlighting specific points? Thank...
6 months ago
By Katie Riggio