Last Post Replies
DeLora Reardon
I apologize is this is covered elsewhere, but I didn't see it if it is. I have dual monitors because I find it easier to develop that way (pull up material in Word on ...
8 hours ago
By Darlene Williamson
Sarah Bezanson
I'm fairly new to Articulate 360 and having trouble with Peek. After etting my frame to capture what I want, I create a video to walk my learners through using certain...
3 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gregg Alley
I have just began using Peek 360. I have an Audio-Technica professional broadcast headset running into channel 1 on a Focusrite 2i2 audio interface. The 2i...
10 days ago
By Gregg Alley
Aini Aini
I am having a problem in using Peek 360 so i can use articulate 360. I downloaded it and it shows on the bar however it is not responding for a reason
1 month ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aini Aini
I am not able to know how to download the articulate app and what does that have to do with the Peek 360 that is not working already
1 month ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Silvia Milanova
Hi all, When I record my full screen, the audio is super choppy, cutting in and out. The quality is very poor. Also, the screen "jumps" when I preview the recording&nb...
1 month ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Powell
Hi - I tried to create a recording using Peek today and even though I set my screen recording outline to the size of my screen, it seems to record half of each monitor...
2 months ago
By Vincent Scoma
Jim Rehmann
When using full screen recording in Peek, how do I stop the recording? I cannot see the Peek toolbar.
2 months ago
By Catherine Conley
Alexander Joslyn
Hi, as I said here : https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/articulate-360-peek#reply-676323 The Window for the Shortcut choice is way to...
2 months ago
By Ren Gomez
Mark Wall
Hi, I'm recording some videos using SmoothDraw and Peek. I want the capture window to be 1600 x 900 and need to adjust this every time I record. Is there a way to chan...
2 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jaclyn DeChiro
Is there a shortcut to end your recording in Peek?
2 months ago
By Alexander Joslyn
Rocky Shaw
In attempting to troubleshoot my current issue using Peek 360, I'm reaching out to see if anyone else had a similar issue and was able to get resolved. Currentl...
2 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Trevor Young
I used the trial version of 360 in January and then upgraded to the full version in February. When I logged in it said there was an update to storyline so I clicked to...
2 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hina Sharma
How can we remove the background noise of wind (example) from video created via Peek 360 ? I understand currently peek360 doesn't offer this feature, could you please ...
2 months ago
By Vincent Scoma
Nina Frankel
Hello all, I am using Peek for the first time. In general, I understand it and it seems very easy to use. However, I have some questions regarding the audio. * Is it ...
2 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Randal Sonner
As soon as I select record, I receive the error: "unable to initialize screen capture recording session." has anyone else had this issue?
2 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Skye Hart
I use my microphone for other applications like skype which work fine. Each time I select Peek - I press record - i get an error message: There was a problem connectin...
3 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Eileen Fernandez-Parker
Is it normal for Peek 360 to take 1.5 - 2 minutes to open? If not, does anyone have any idea what the culprit might be? The laptop is a Dell, and it's ...
3 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angies Smith
Hi, I've been testing out this feature , but my problem is when I want to end the recording, I actually have to go in the tool bar and click on the Peek icon to bring ...
3 months ago
By Ren Gomez
Laura Bates
I downloaded Peek 360 on my Mac, but it will not open from the app store or from Finder.
3 months ago
By Katie Riggio