Last Post Replies
Paulette Suggs
I completed a screencast in Peek 360 and need to delete several sections of the recording. Is it possible to delete mid sections of a Peek screencast? Thanks
6 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Rachel Cottingham
What is the recommended way or tool to add closed captioning to a Peek video? It is a 508 requirement to have cc notes for us. Is importing into Replay and...
21 days ago
By Rachel Cottingham
Carin Blomdahl
Hi is there any way to turn of the "cloud" upload in Peek 360 so we only save it on local computer? Regards Carin
25 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dante Fiorio
Hi - looking to see if you can provide some help with the following: My current set up is: Thinkpad laptop running windows. I have an additional monitor hooked up via ...
26 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Steve Heinen
I cannot see an option where Peek can record system audio. Is there a workaround to record system audio versus using a mic for quality. I am using Camtashia for ...
1 month ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
DeLora Reardon
I apologize is this is covered elsewhere, but I didn't see it if it is. I have dual monitors because I find it easier to develop that way (pull up material in Word on ...
2 months ago
By James Pryor
Sara Hill
When I click on my Peek 360 app, it loads for a second and nothing ever happens. It is in my tray at the bottom right-hand side of the screen, with no option to right ...
2 months ago
By Becca Levan
Julia Finnegan
I am testing Articulate 360 (free trial) for our company compliance training. I am looking to record audio to a ppt presentation and add quizzes throughout. I ne...
2 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Skye Hart
I use my microphone for other applications like skype which work fine. Each time I select Peek - I press record - i get an error message: There was a problem connectin...
2 months ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Michael Thomas
Hi! When screencasting using Peek the audio keeps dropping out and is often garbled. Tested this now on two separate computers with different headsets.
2 months ago
By Michael Thomas
Nicolas Ruys
Hello, Since using Peek, we noticed an issue where our screen is not entirely recorded. Before recording, we always use the option "Full screen", but as shown in the s...
2 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Freya Wilcox
Does anyone know how to zoom in and out whilst doing a screen recording using Peek? I want to draw the viewers attention to certain things whilst recording.
2 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Nina Frankel
Hello all, I am using Peek for the first time. In general, I understand it and it seems very easy to use. However, I have some questions regarding the audio. * Is it ...
3 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Bates
I downloaded Peek 360 on my Mac, but it will not open from the app store or from Finder.
3 months ago
By Ren Gomez
Carol Davis
I'm developing training to teach people on the autism spectrum how to use an app on their phones that will support them in their job search and during employment....
4 months ago
By Ren Gomez
Jim Rehmann
When using full screen recording in Peek, how do I stop the recording? I cannot see the Peek toolbar.
4 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Signe Danler
I am trying to record a quick tutorial with Peek. The video part is fine, but it is not recording audio. I have a mic hooked up to my PC, and have tested it - it is wo...
5 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Stephen Lambrick
I have a fairly well specified Windows 10 Pro PC and have only recently started using Articulate, I cannot get Peek to load or run at all. The Icon appears in the syst...
5 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Martina Malone
I download Peek for my free trial with Articulate (on my Mac) and it isn't working. I'm so frustrated.
5 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sashana Cole
I have tried downloading it several times, and Peak does not work. It never even starts downloading, not sure what to do
6 months ago
By Ren Gomez