Last Post Replies
Drew Everett
I just recorded a few screen videos on PC using Peek, it says they were uploaded however they don't appear in the recent recordings or in the file folder.    Is ther...
almost 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Erik Schirmer
Hello, I am screen recording in peek, and all is working perfectly at the first moment. As soon as I move the cursor it disappears from the recorded video. On my loca...
6 years ago
Leif Gustafson
I need to be able to easily record screen grabs without uploading them to the cloud.  I only need the local .mp4 file on my computer, how can this be accomplished?
6 years ago
Mary Burns
Hi there, I just recorded a video interview with Peek. I was hoping to import into Replay and edit there but Replay says it can't support the file. Any ideas?  The in...
6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mark Cobain
Hi - I have been playing around with Peek and have found the option after recording to upload a new version rather than the default, create a new video. However, when...
over 6 years ago
By Mark Cobain
Chad Knowler
Hello there,  I get this pop-up on my machine when I try to open Peek. I assume it is a problem on my end but I'm not sure what to do.  Any help would be appreciated...
over 6 years ago
Marco Bennardo
There is any way to remove a Peek screencast form My Content on Review?
over 6 years ago
By Drew Thoresen
Rory Sacks
I was just wondering if Peek has the ability to record on mobile devices. We have an app that we are looking to train our learners with and would love to show a demo f...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
chiara codino
How do I delete peek-captured videos? after download I can not remove them. But are we sure videos remain private and visible only to me? I have no interest in sharing...
over 6 years ago
Milissa Swingle
I am trying to record short videos for a elearning.  Peek opens fine for me and I can select what I want to record and the GUI appears to click the record button but a...
over 6 years ago
Natalie Sonnier
Is there any way to edit the voice over when screencasting with Peek? Or do you have to start over completely if you happen to mess up?
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kim Gould
I am using windows 10 on a pc - Microsoft Surface Book. I open Peek, select the app I want to record, all good so far. If I choose to record anything on the external...
almost 7 years ago
Sharon English
This is probably a very silly question, and I am no doubt overlooking something simple, but I just can't seem to get a Peek screen cast into a Powerpoint slideshow.  ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dave Angers
Question; I'd like to record webinars I attend for future playback. I tried using Peek a couple of times but it only records the screen and not the audio. Any ideas?
almost 7 years ago
By Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Josef Jans
Hi there, I recorded some screen videos and I point out areas with my mouse courser however if I check the video afterwards the mouse courser is totally somewhere else...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stacy Land
Not being able to directly export my classes to mp4 from Articulate has been a problem for a while and forced me to keep a Captivate subscription too.  I thought Peek ...
7 years ago
By Eve Alexander
Pamela Funes
Hi, Community! Does anyone know if I can add a video recorded with Peek (Articulate 360) as an Interactive Simulation?  When I click on Insert/Record Screen, Storyli...
7 years ago
Alena Ayers
Hi there I've just had a go at my first Peek screencast. When I upload it to Articulate Review it shows a black border at the top and bottom of the video - see attach...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning. I created a Peek video and am getting the following message when trying to insert into Storyline 360 using Insert, Video, Video From File. Any suggestions?
over 7 years ago
Nargiza Dzh
Hello! I was looking for updates from you and liked the smartphone interaction. Can you tell, what type of platform you use for distance learning, like moodle?   Tha...
over 7 years ago