Last Post Replies
Gregg Alley
I have just began using Peek 360. I have an Audio-Technica professional broadcast headset running into channel 1 on a Focusrite 2i2 audio interface. The 2i...
7 months ago
By Gregg Alley
Applied Innovation  Institute
I am having a problem in using Peek 360 so i can use articulate 360. I downloaded it and it shows on the bar however it is not responding for a reason
7 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Applied Innovation  Institute
I am not able to know how to download the articulate app and what does that have to do with the Peek 360 that is not working already
7 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Powell
Hi - I tried to create a recording using Peek today and even though I set my screen recording outline to the size of my screen, it seems to record half of each monitor...
8 months ago
By Vincent Scoma
Alexander Joslyn
Hi, as I said here : https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/articulate-360-peek#reply-676323 The Window for the Shortcut choice is way to...
8 months ago
By Ren Gomez
Mark Wall
Hi, I'm recording some videos using SmoothDraw and Peek. I want the capture window to be 1600 x 900 and need to adjust this every time I record. Is there a way to chan...
8 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jaclyn DeChiro
Is there a shortcut to end your recording in Peek?
8 months ago
By Alexander Joslyn
Rocky Shaw
In attempting to troubleshoot my current issue using Peek 360, I'm reaching out to see if anyone else had a similar issue and was able to get resolved. Currentl...
8 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Trevor Young
I used the trial version of 360 in January and then upgraded to the full version in February. When I logged in it said there was an update to storyline so I clicked to...
9 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hina Sharma
How can we remove the background noise of wind (example) from video created via Peek 360 ? I understand currently peek360 doesn't offer this feature, could you please ...
9 months ago
By Vincent Scoma
Nina Frankel
Hello all, I am using Peek for the first time. In general, I understand it and it seems very easy to use. However, I have some questions regarding the audio. * Is it ...
9 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Randal Sonner
As soon as I select record, I receive the error: "unable to initialize screen capture recording session." has anyone else had this issue?
9 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Eileen Fernandez-Parker
Is it normal for Peek 360 to take 1.5 - 2 minutes to open? If not, does anyone have any idea what the culprit might be? The laptop is a Dell, and it's ...
9 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angies Smith
Hi, I've been testing out this feature , but my problem is when I want to end the recording, I actually have to go in the tool bar and click on the Peek icon to bring ...
10 months ago
By Ren Gomez
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, I would like to use Peek to record a webinar. When I do this, the published file plays my audio fine, but the audio for those people speaking on the webinar ar...
10 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Phil Mayor
This is a little feature in Articulate 360 but could of use to so many users out there. Especially those who use go animate video scribe, and powtoons. Any Peek video ...
10 months ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sunantha Mohan
How to add some subtitle or kind of message to the video , which is recorded through peek. after recording how the video can be edited for adding some instructio...
10 months ago
By Ren Gomez
Renato Amorim
I wonder if anyone ever managed to record a zoom training with Peek with perfect audio. We tried to record but the audio of the person doing the zoom training (the ins...
11 months ago
By Jesus Torres
Margaret Woodman
I often need to have people record their screen to add to a course in Rise 360. I there a way to share access to Peek 360 to allow them to record their screen? If not ...
11 months ago
By Katie Riggio
Mary Gladding
I keep getting an Upload Failed message when using Peek. Using PC, recording Articulate Review.
11 months ago
By Angie Dorosz