Peek videos not aligning with display

Oct 08, 2018

I'm fairly new to Articulate 360 and having trouble with Peek. After etting my frame to capture what I want, I create a video to walk my learners through using certain systems. The video that is available online after doesn't show the same framing. It capture to the left and lower side of the screen than the frame it shows when making the video. When walking through web links and systems, this means that all the clicks I make to show my learners where to go and how to use their systems are mis-aligned and sometimes look like I'm clicking on a different menu option. How to I make Peek capture exactly what I have in my frame?

27 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Miriam, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue as well. Since you already have your scale and layout setting set to 100%, I'd recommend trying to do a repair of your Peek 360 installation by following the instructions here: 

You'll also want to make sure that you are installing Peek 360 on a computer that supports its minimum system requirements. If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening. 

Christopher Thomas

I am having the same issue that's been reported above. What's disturbing is that this issue remains and opposed to posting an actual solution, those who've responded have done nothing but open tickets that still haven't led to a resolution. Is there a fix coming and if so when can it be expected? Are there steps that we can take and if so what are they? Having to read 3 years' worth of posts regarding an obvious system limitation doesn't convince a new user that they've selected the right product for their business needs.