7 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Laura,

Sorry to hear you are having issues launching Peek 360 on your Mac. 

As a troubleshooting step, please try the following and let me know if they work for you.

A. Uninstall Peek 360 from Mac

Use the Finder to delete an app
1. Locate the app in the Finder.
2. Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
3. If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac.
4. To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.

B. Install Peek 360

https://community.articulate.com/articles/peek-mac-how-to-record-screencasts#step1

C. Ask your network admin to open port 443 and add the domains in the following article to your organization's allowlist for your Articulate 360 apps to work properly.

https://www.articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-Network-Endpoints

If the issue persists, please reach out to our support team here so we can continue troubleshooting the issue with you over a support case. 

Alena Ayers

Hi there

I am trying to use Peek and when I click on it, it doesn't open. I am on a Windows machine. I am a single, private user not connected to a network. 

I have tried going into Port 443 as per your instructions and it all looks as though it is set up to allow everything to work but there is nowhere to specify the domains.

Please can you advise what I should do to get this working.

I have tried uninstalling it and installing it again but still no luck.

Steven Benassi

Hi Alena!

Sorry to hear you are also experiencing trouble when trying to launch Peek 360. Thank you for sharing the feedback and troubleshooting steps you've tried so far!

I've opened a support case on your behalf so one of our support engineers can take a closer look into this issue. You should be hearing from them shortly!

Luciana Piazza

Hi Celeste! 👋

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing what you've tried so far. I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble launching Peek 360. 

I've opened a support case on your behalf so that our talented Support Engineers can take a closer look at this for you. I've shared your post so they know what you have tried so far. You'll be hearing from them shortly via email.

We'll continue the conversation over in your support case. Thanks again for your patience! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Jerica!

It sounds like you had questions about opening port 443 and adding the domains in this article to your organization's allowlist.

I see that you've already created a support case about Peek 360 not opening on your machine. Great move! I've included this question in your case, and it looks like my colleague Lianne just picked it up. You're in excellent hands working with her and she should be getting in touch with you shortly!

We can continue this conversation in your support case to keep all information in one spot.