Peek is not opening

Jun 08, 2023

Hi! When I click on OPEN for the Peek app in the Articulate 360 menu - nothing happens. I also tried to open Peek directly from my computer but nothing happens when I click on the Peek app. I uninstalled Peek and reinstalled it and it's still not opening. I'm using a PC and Windows 11.

Please help!

Thanks, Darlene Dalgleish

5 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Darlene!

I'm sorry for the trouble! You've done a lot of the troubleshooting so far. One more thing that I would recommend is to ask your network admin to open port 443 and add the domains in the following article to your organization's allowlist for your Articulate 360 apps to work properly.

If that doesn't do the trick, please reach out to our support team here so we can continue troubleshooting the issue with you over a support case. They're available 24/7!

Steven Benassi

Hi John!

Sorry to hear you've also run into this setback!

I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can share more insight into this process. You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with them and they should be getting in touch with you shortly!

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.