Last Post Replies
Jennifer Stolz
I am working on a compliance course and want to use Rise 360. There are a few polling type questions that we want to ask learners for and be able to see their response...
4 days ago
By John Cooper
Lisabeth E Gencavage
Hi, I cannot see a thumbnail for my video. It is just black. I tried trimming the first second off in Premiere but it is still black. Can anyone help...
4 days ago
By Lara Skaggs
Dipansu Ruwatia
Could someone help me with how to add a thumbnail image to the video during course building, as it is showing some white space after video upload?
4 days ago
By Lara Skaggs
Allison Muscat
I've searched and found quite a few discussions on this topic, but all are several years old so I'm posing the question again. Can you set a video thumbnail when addin...
4 days ago
By Lara Skaggs
Learning Development
Is it possible for the admin to manually change a learner's course status to complete? (i.e., a learner completes the course but due to a network glitch, the sta...
4 days ago
By Learning Development
Megan O'Donovan
I am the course owner. I just made content edits and am wanting to publish a new version of an existing but the only option I see on the review page is to create new. ...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Michael Bauer
Hi all Is there a way that we can force the learner to click the boxes on the Checkbox List? Of course a text instruction would be placed with this, however it would b...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Bernadette Cain
Can you change the landing page to either select the start button or select the forward arrow? My team thinks it's confusing to have both options there. Can we delete ...
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
Gerry Mayer
I published a web version of a Rise course with video and noticed the CC doesn't work on a PC with Edge or Google Chrome running OS W10 Pro V 22H2. While on my Apple L...
4 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Ken Hirsohn
Here is my question: I am using Rise with Review, and it is great to be able to get feedback from my co-workers and customers so easily. Two shortcomings: ...
4 days ago
By Eric Santos
Rekha Mohanty
HI, an error (as in the attached screenshot) is displayed when trying to access any of the questions banks in RISE 360. I could access it just an hour ago but now I ca...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Professional Development Postdoctoral Affairs
Very excited about Reach360! I wonder if there is any thought about making digital badges/verified credentials a possible outcome of the courses in place of certificat...
4 days ago
By Professional Development Postdoctoral Affairs
Ian Rogers
When you use the image carousel, labeled graphic, and several other interactive elements the use the arrows to cycle through the content... when you reach the last ima...
4 days ago
By Callum Griffin
Quentin Sadler
Hi, I have a very bad problem. I can open my Rise courses, but I cannot open the lessons within them in order to work on them. Since Friday it has been giving me an er...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Caitlin Henshall
Hello! Articulate Rise has been struggling to load for me all day. When it did load, I'd be in a course for a minute or two before I got the 'Your session has timed ou...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Sean Dunne
Hi there, I am not the owner of the course I am working on in Rise, but the owner gave me admin access so that I could publish the latest version of the course an...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Bridgend College
I have a course that I need to edit the format of, I have both the SCORM and Raw files, I've seen that it's not possible to upload and edit a SCORM format of a course,...
4 days ago
By Karl Muller
Nikki Treweek
Hi I would like to know if it will ever be possible to have the voice over text in Rise 360, rather than having to either record the audio myself or by creating the re...
4 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Matt Humphries
Hi there, As the title describes, I'm having an issue with a course I've built for my organization where, if the learner exits the course before the course is complete...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Danita Gibson
There is an increase in the number of people using Rise 360 to create content. Until now, Storyline has been used. We use a wrapper to keep the look and fe...
4 days ago
By Danita Gibson