37 Replies
Marcia Owen

Hi Team

This request has been ongoing for OVER three years in this and other threads. The threads in themselves are indicative of how important this feature request is for many users and their learners. The fact that it is NOT on your roadmap is concerning!!!

My question is WHY is this not on your roadmap?

You only need  to trawl through the threads and requests to see this is not a 'nice to have feature' but a necessity for our learners to simplify their user experience.

In addition - I have just reviewed the features on your roadmap. My concern is that you are adding more bells and whistles but not attending to  foundational navigation features to enhance and support the user experience to move through a course.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Jim! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. We try to share as much as we can about our process when we can. Here is our current roadmap and this is how we manage feature requests.

Depending on available resources, how a feature impacts the userbase and development cycles, a feature may or may not be considered. If we have any news on this we'll update you all here or on the roadmap.

Marcia Owen

Hi Team

This request has been ongoing for OVER three years in this and other threads. The threads in themselves are indicative of how important this feature request is for many users and their learners. The fact that it is NOT on your roadmap is concerning!!!

My question is WHY is this not on your roadmap?

You only need  to trawl through the threads and requests to see this is not a 'nice to have feature' but a necessity for our learners to simplify their user experience.

In addition - I have just reviewed the features on your roadmap. My concern is that you are adding more bells and whistles but not attending to  foundational navigation features to enhance and support the user experience to move through a course.