Last Post Replies
Ivan Vassiliev
I would like to get the Staff's input on whether it is possible and allowed (in licence terms) to dissect the exported Rise content and then integrate parts of it into...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
hipocampus EaD
Are the RISE menus in Brazilian Portuguese? If they are not, is it possible to change? Once the content is produced it is published in what format? Is it possible to p...
over 7 years ago
Julie Frappier
Hello, I can't seem to find if it's possible to format text in quizzes ? Some of the words in the answers must be written in italic.   Is this possible, or could it...
over 7 years ago
Mark Bennett
It looks like you can only add questions to an assessment. Not within the actual course. Is that right??
over 7 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Adam Read
So, I've just shown Rise off to one of our Senior Learning Designers. They loved the ease of authoring directly within the browser and were most excited about the pote...
over 7 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Jane Jordan
I have created a piece in rise and distributed the link to some areas of our business. As this is sitting on your server is there any way I can track how many hits it ...
over 7 years ago
By Jane Jordan
Lut Lynen
Dear all, I would like to know whether there is a way to change from process to text or vice versa without having to delete and copy paste the content in a new lesson.
over 7 years ago
By Lut Lynen
Mette Heitmann
Hi     I would like to make a course for kids, where they learn to speak Danish. So Here i will put in a lot of pictures, and the idea is that when the child click ...
over 7 years ago
By Mette Heitmann
Cristina Arias
I'm testing Articulate 360 as a possible authoring tool for our company, but we're having trouble with the quiz playback with anything created with Rise. The quiz free...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Schwind
I used Rise to build a micro-lesson for a high level overview of six instructional design models. I plan to use this as a reference for some of the Instructional Desig...
over 7 years ago
By Mike Schwind
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning. I noticed something over the weekend that seems like it would impact course completion in an LMS. When I get to the last page of my Rise course, I can se...
over 7 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Amber Brown
I have created my first course using Rise. I've uploaded my course using Scorm 1.2 and completion of Pass/ Incomplete. I've uploaded my course to CUNA CPD and properly...
over 7 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Cheryl Hoover
That is a very handy feature. I know I can insert a url, but then I have to put the document up on a server. Thanks.
over 7 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Jim Murtagh
I created several "sections" in Rise (shift+enter), but now I think the course flows better if these sections became lessons (so that they nest). How do I convert a se...
over 7 years ago
Angela O'Brien
Hi, I've tried uploading a course created in Rise to our LMS and I got this error: see attachment. It was packaged as a scorm 1.2, track using quiz results (passed/f...
over 7 years ago
Jane Jordan
Hi Rise is great - just some questions around security, my organisation wanted to know if it was possible to sit rise courses on their own servers (not talking Scorm ...
over 7 years ago
By Jane Jordan
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning. I finally got authorization to try the 30-day trial. I'd like to watch the Rise Getting Started video but just a black screen appears with an X in the u...
over 7 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Frederick Bergeron
Hi, I'm having an issue with the Duplicate Blocks function. Editing a duplicate, recreates the same edits to the original and the other duplicates.  I doubt this was...
over 7 years ago
roger vaughan
Wheni create a rise elarning subject and share it with a password with coleaugues . what happens when i edit the document and sahre it again is the link the same? i.e ...
over 7 years ago
sahil chowdhary
 If I add an image to a lesson by choosing from the blocks, can I add a click to reveal button to it?
over 7 years ago
By sahil chowdhary