Export Question Banks to pdf or Publish to Review

Apr 14, 2023

Please advise of best way to collaborate with managers over their question banks - managers who are not confident in using technology

4 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi Ruth,

We are tracking requests for the option to export question banks to PDF or Publish to Review. We haven't added this to our immediate roadmap, but we'll be sure to let you know if anything changes!

In the meantime, if you need to share your questions banks with your managers, here's what you you can do:

• Create a sample course with a quiz
  • And add all the questons from your question bank to the quiz
  • Export your course to PDF or Publish to Review 360
  • Share your exported course with your managers.

I hope this helps! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Amanda!

Thanks for reaching out!

I've included you in the feature report to allow for the exporting of Question Banks in Rise 360. We'll be sure to update this discussion if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap!

To your second point regarding Review 360 comments, I noticed you had recently opened a support case and connected with my colleague, Jan Lua. It sounded like the issue had previously resolved itself. Sorry to hear it's popped back up again! As Jan Lua shared, this behavior may be related to your browser's cache. Can you try clearing the cache to see if that helps?

Caron Pruiett

I second this feature request. I would like to be able to export/import quiz questions from an excel file or GIFT file format so I can do a review in something like Kahoot, or use the native quiz in Docebo to get more information about what questions are missed. Having the flexibility to import and export questions with answers would be very helpful.