Rise - questions not displaying fully in review area

Jan 02, 2024

Hello

I've created a quiz in Rise using question banks and published the course to the review area. All questions are currently displaying in a randomised order (as I can't see a way to display them in the order they appear in the banks). 

I've asked my SME to review the questions in the review area but the screenshots are not showing the full questions and because they are random, I am struggling to easily find the right questions to amend. So I added a reference to each question at the end of the question text area. However, these references aren't all showing up in the review area. It's like the question banks aren't updating when I publish the course to the review area.

Is there something I need to do to get the questions to update and show all the text inc the new references?

Thanks for any help!

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Amanda!

It sounds like you've hit a snag when working with Question Banks in Rise 360. Sorry to hear that, but I'd be happy to assist!

To clarify, are you working with Knowledge Check Blocks in Rise, or have you inserted a Storyline block with the questions?

It would be helpful to have a closer look at the functionality in Review 360. Would you be comfortable sharing the link here in the discussion or privately through a support case?

Looking forward to hearing from you!