Articulate 360 is the complete solution for e-learning creators. It’s one subscription that includes everything you need to author e-learning, source assets, collaborate with stakeholders, and grow your e-learning skills.
You’ll get the latest, continuously updated versions of Articulate’s award-winning authoring tools, Storyline 360 and Studio 360, plus more content creation tools, such as Rise, Replay 360, and Peek. It also includes Articulate Review, a project review and collaboration tool; Articulate Live, live online webinars with e-learning gurus such as Tom Kuhlmann; and Content Library, a treasure trove of characters and templates that help you build pro-looking e-learning, fast.
Sounds pretty good, right? It’s easy to get started, too. Here are a few resources to help you get started with Articulate 360:
Get Started with Helpful Overviews
These quick reads will help you get up to speed with all the useful tools in Articulate 360. And we’ll show you how each tool fits into your course creation process:
- Get Up to Speed on Articulate 360: What’s Included?: Read a brief overview of all the tools and resources in Articulate 360.
- Why You Need the Tools in Articulate 360 and When to Use Them: See how Articulate 360 ensures that you always have the right tool for the job—and learn how the different authoring options will help you save time and do more.
- What Is Responsive E-Learning and Why Does It Matter?: Articulate 360 includes new tools that make it easy for you to create e-learning that looks great on any device. See why that matters and how Articulate 360 helps you deliver multi-device e-learning with no extra work.
Get Detailed Help with Product Tutorials
We’ve also created these in-depth technical tutorials to guide your way:
- Getting Started with Storyline 360: Read these step-by-step guides to learn how to create a project from scratch, add basic interactivity, and get to know the Storyline interface. You can also dive into the detailed tutorials for more help.
- Getting Started with Rise: Try creating inherently responsive e-learning with Rise by following these getting started guides.
- Getting Started with Studio 360: Experiment with transforming PowerPoint presentations into interactive e-learning with these guides.
- Getting Started with Articulate Review: See how you can upload your projects, share links with reviewers, and get feedback all in one place.
- Getting Started with Replay 360: Get answers to all your questions about creating, editing, and perfecting your training videos.
- Getting Started with Content Library: See how you can browse, select, and use images and templates from Content Library.
Have a technical question? Check out our product support for detailed help on all the great tools part of Articulate 360.
Join Articulate Live Webinars
Articulate 360 also includes Articulate Live—live online training with e-learning gurus such as Tom Kuhlmann. You’ll be able to join live webinars focused on getting started with Articulate 360, instructional design, and much more. Check out the calendar to see what’s coming up.
Ask Questions and Get Feedback on E-Learning Heroes
When you’re getting started with Articulate 360, one of the most powerful resources at your disposal is the E-Learning Heroes community, where hundreds of thousands of e-learning creators are sharing, creating, and connecting every single day. It’s a great place to get the help and support you need to succeed. Here are just a few of the ways people love to use E-Learning Heroes:
- Get help using Articulate software in our product forums
- Check out examples of what other folks are creating with Articulate 360
- Read how-tos to stretch your skills
Try Articulate 360 Free
If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can start a free 60-day trial right here. It’s a great way to try out all the different tools to see how Articulate 360 empowers the entire course creation process.