Articulate Engage lets you determine how learners navigate through an interaction. Here's how:
- Go to the first tab on the ribbon (its name corresponds to the type of interaction you're building), and click Interaction Properties.
- Select the Playback tab on the left edge of the window.
- Choose one of the following playback modes:
- Interactive: This option lets learners freely navigate in any order. If you choose this playback mode, you'll also have the option to Show previous/next buttons on the player. (Interactive playback mode isn't available for Conversation, Guided Image, and Media Tour interactions.)
- Linear: This option forces learners to navigate through the interaction in the order you've designed, using the previous and next buttons on the player.
- Presentation: This option advances the interaction automatically, in order, without any involvement from learners. Each step will display as long as it takes to complete the audio or video for that step. Steps that don't contain audio or video will display for the number of seconds you specify.
- If you're building a Circle Diagram or Pyramid, you'll see a section called Segment Order where you can specify the starting point for the interaction and the direction in which it advances.
- Click OK to save your changes.