Feature one or more presenters in the sidebar of your course, including their photos, bios, and contact information. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to manage your library of presenters. (To learn how to assign presenters to slides in your course, see this tutorial.)
Accessing Your Library of Presenters
To manage your presenters, open your library as follows:
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, and click Slide Properties.
- When the Slide Properties window opens, click Library in the lower left corner.
- When the Library opens, select the Presenters tab on the left side of the window.
Adding Presenters to Your Library
To add a presenter to your library, do the following:
- Click the Add button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the presenter's information, and browse for a picture if you want to include one.
- The Name field is required. All other fields are optional.
- The Photo will occupy a space 73 pixels wide by 85 pixels high in your published course. For best results, use an image that maintains this aspect ratio.
- Click OK.
To edit an existing presenter in your library, do the following:
- Select a presenter in your library, and click the Edit button.
- Modify the presenter's information, and click OK.
To remove a presenter from your library, do the following.
- Select a presenter in your library, and click the Delete button.
- Confirm your deletion request.
- Deleting presenters from your library won't remove them from existing presentations where they've already been assigned. They just won't be available for new presentations.
- However, if you delete a presenter who's assigned to one or more slides in the presentation that's currently open, the presenter will be removed from those slides.
Setting the Default Presenter
If you generally use the same presenter for your courses, you can save time by setting a default presenter. Select a presenter in your library, and click the Make Default button.
The default presenter will automatically be assigned to all new courses. You can override the default presenter at any time by selecting a different presenter when you publish or by assigning different presenters to slides throughout your course.