Articulate Quizmaker templates are a great way to save time and share content with other developers. Templates include predefined quiz settings, design theme, result slide, player, and more. Templates can even contain pre-built questions and content slides.
To create a Quizmaker template, start a new quiz or open an existing one. Design it the way you want your template to appear. Bear in mind that everything in your quiz gets baked into your template when you convert it, including:
When you're ready to convert your quiz to a template, do the following:
- Click the round Articulate button in the upper left corner, and choose Save As.
- Browse to a location on your local hard drive where you want to save your template.
- Give your template a File name.
- Use the Save as type drop-down to select Quizmaker Template (*.quiztemplate).
- Click the Save button.
If you want to share a template with another developer, send them the file you just created.
If you receive a template from another developer, save it to your local hard drive. When you're ready to use a template you received or one that you created previously, do the following:
- Open Quizmaker.
- At the launch screen, click From quiz template.
- Browse to the template you want to use, and click Open.
A brand new quiz gets created with all the settings and content from the template.