Publish your Articulate Quizmaker quizzes to Microsoft Word for others to review, translate, or print. It's easy!
Step 1: Enter Title, Description, and Folder Location
- On the Home tab of the Quizmaker ribbon, click Publish. (Or, from any other tab on the ribbon, click the small triangle under the Preview button and choose Publish.)
- When the Publish window appears, select the Word tab on the left.
- Check the text that appears in the Title field, and customize it if you'd like. This text defaults to the name of your Quizmaker file. If you change it, your new text will appear at the top of your Word document when you publish (but the actual file name won't change).
- The ellipsis button (...) next to the Title field lets you open an additional window where you can enter optional project information. This information is only used if you later republish your quiz for the web and your learners view it on an iPad with the Articulate Mobile Player app. For more details on how this additional project info is used, see the web-publishing tutorial.
- he Description field, enter descriptive text about your quiz. This text won't appear in your Word document, but it's used in your published output if you later republish for a different format (Web, Articulate Online, or LMS).
- In the Folder field, indicate the place on your computer where you want Quizmaker to create your published output. Click the ellipsis button (...) to browse to a specific location. When you publish, Quizmaker will create a new folder in that spot that'll contain your Word document.
Step 2: Choose the Output Type
The Properties section of the Publish window is where you can choose to publish all the details of your quiz (including quiz properties, correct answers, and question feedback), or just the questions. Use the the Output Type drop-down to select either Full quiz details or Questions only.
Step 3: Publish
When you're finished setting your options, click the Publish button. Quizmaker creates your Word document in the folder you specified. You'll see this Publish Successful dialog.
- View Document: This opens your Word document in Microsoft Word, so you can view and edit it as needed.
- Email: This opens up a new email message with a zipped copy of your Word document attached. This makes it easy to share your quiz with a reviewer or translator.
- FTP: This opens a window where you can enter your FTP credentials and transfer the Word document to your website.
- Zip: This creates a zipped file of your output in the location you specified on the Publish window.
- Open Folder: This opens a file viewer where you can see the Word document that was just created. You can move, rename, or copy it.