Quizmaker 360 has a gallery of entrance and exit animations that you can apply to pictures, shapes, captions, text, characters, and more. (To learn about synchronizing animations, see this user guide.)
- Adding Animations
- Adjusting the Speed of an Animation
- Choosing Effect Options
- Copying Animations from One Object to Another
- Animating Grouped Objects and Answer Choices
Each object in your quiz can have one entrance animation and one exit animation. Here’s how to add an animation to an object:
- Select the object and go to the Animations tab on the ribbon.
- Click the star icon for the type of animation you want to add (entrance or exit).
- Choose an animation from the gallery.
- You can also add animations to objects on your slide masters and feedback masters.
- Some animations don't work when viewing HTML5 output in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Animations default to a duration of 0.75 seconds, but you can make them faster or slower. Just enter a time value in the Duration field for the entrance or exit animation. The duration can be as fast as 0.1 seconds or as slow as 59 seconds.
You can tweak the behavior of most animations by choosing Effect Options:
- You can choose the direction of some animations.
- You can choose a shape, number of spins, or number of spokes for other animations.
- You can combine some animations with Fly In or Fly Out animations. Just select a direction from the Enter sub-menu.
- If an object has text, you can also animate the text all at once or by paragraphs.
Need to use the same animations on several objects? Save time by copying animations from one object to another with the Animation Painter.
- Select the object that has animations you want to copy.
- Go to the Animations tab on the ribbon and click Animation Painter.
- Click another object to apply the animations to it.
Tip: If you need to apply the same animations to multiple objects, click the Animation Painter twice to keep it turned on. When you're finished, click it again to turn it off or press the Esc key on your keyboard.
To individually animate the items in a grouped object or block of answer choices:
- Open the timeline.
- Click the triangle beside the grouped object or block of answer choices to expand it.
- Apply animations to each item separately.