Publishing your quiz is simple. Click the publish button, choose your options, then publish.
Watch this video first, then follow the steps below to practice.
How Published Output Works
By default Articulate Quizmaker publishes to Flash. But you can choose to publish for mobile using the HTML5 and iPad options. Select what you want and it's a one time publish.
When you launch a quiz from the URL it will look for the Flash player. If the device doesn't play Flash then it will load the HTML5 version of the interaction.
If you're launching the URL from the iPad, it'll try to load via the Articulate Mobile Player, which can be downloaded for free from iTunes. Without the Articulate Mobile Player, content can be viewed on the iPad using Mobile Safari and the HTML5 output. The mobile player is ideal as it will give you the best playback. Currently the Mobile Safari browser has some limitations playing media and interactive content.
Use the following tutorials for more details or to get acquainted with additional Quizmaker publishing options:
- Previewing a Quiz
- Publishing a Quiz to Articulate Presenter
- Publishing a Standalone Quiz for Web
- Publishing a Standalone Quiz for Articulate Online
- Publishing a Standalone Quiz for LMS
- Publishing a Standalone Quiz for CD or Another Local Source
- Publishing a Quiz for Microsoft Word
- Publishing a Standalone Quiz for iPad or HTML5