Employees often come to an organization with a wide range of technical experience. But one thing is certain—software training empowers employees to perform more efficiently and confidently.
For intuitive software, a simple screencast can orient your employees to an app’s layout and features. Other times, you might need to give learners a more hands-on learning experience with a simulation that creates a risk-free practice environment.
In either case, if you need some inspiration for creating software training, check out our favorite community examples. From screencasts to simulations, you’ll find creative solutions to spark your next project!
Rise 360: Project Management Software Training
Storyline: E-Learning Heroes 101
Storyline: Audio Editing Simulation
Storyline: Learn Triggers Software Simulation
Storyline: Review 360 Software Simulation
Storyline: Video Editing Controls Simulation
Hopefully, these examples spark ideas for how you’ll empower learners with your next software training. Our generous community members share their projects in weekly challenges, downloads, and examples, so check back regularly for new inspiration. What type of software training do you plan on tackling next? Let us know in the comments!
To learn more about creating software training, check out these articles:
- The Difference Between Screencasts and Software Simulations
- 4 Tips on Creating Software Tutorials in Rise 360
- 2 Reasons to Use Storyline 360 for Software Simulations
- Everything You Need to Know About Creating Software Simulations with Storyline
- How to Decide Which Articulate 360 App to Use for Screen Recording
- Follow This Process to Create Software Simulations and Systems Training Like a Pro
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.