Challenge of the Week
This week your challenge is to show and share an image slider for e-learning. You can focus on any style or layout you like. Just show us what you can do with image sliders!
Here are a few slider templates, tutorials, and resources to help you get started.
- Free Photo Slider for Storyline 2 by Richard Watson
- Photo Slideshow Slider by Kevin Thorn
- Building an Image Slider Interaction in Storyline by Michael Hinze
- Video Slider Carousel by Brian Allen
- How to pan the screen left and right using the mouse hover and motion paths by Charles Zoffuto
- 11 Free Tabbed Navigation Templates for Articulate Storyline
- Show Us Your Best Folder Tabs Interactions #2
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Twitter: If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
- Facebook: Share your work on our Facebook page by replying to this Facebook post with a link to your example.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you slide into this week’s challenge, take an animated look at the reaction GIFs your fellow community members shared in last week’s challenge:
Wishing you a slide-tastic week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.