Articulate360 issues when working from home over VPN

Feb 05, 2021

Morning

Since I started working from home (due to Covid) in March last year I've had intermittent problems with Articulate360 not working over VPN. It will work for a bit (no rhyme nor reason to how long it will work each time) and then it will give me a sign in error stating that my PC is not connected to the internet, when it clearly is as I have no problems accessing sites I need to for work.

The only solution I've found is to come into the office and plug my laptop back into the network and sign back into Articulate. This usually gives me a few weeks of connectivity at home before it stops working with the same error again. This week it only lasted for half a working day.

Our Networks and Security team have tried to assist with this and all of the network endpoints are white listed as suggested and they can see no reason why it doesn't work. We have monitored traffic through the firewall using Wireshark and there's nothing at our end that should be stopping Articulate360 from working.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, does anyone have a solution?

Cheers

Sandra Loach

4 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Susan, 

If you're experiencing issues with Articulate 360 when working while connected to a VPN, you might need to reach out to your VPN administrator and have them check if the VPN is configured to allow connections to Articulate's endpoints. If the issue persists after verifying the endpoints, reach out to our support team by opening a case for further assistance.  

Susan Menzies

Thank you for responding so quickly. I'll check that all is working.

Susan Menzies

Instructional designer
Retirement & Superannuation Solutions, Link Group

Level 11, Tower 4, 727 Collins Street, Docklands 3008

61 3 430 708 183
E susan.menzies@linkgroup.com

linkgroup.com | Follow us: LinkedIn | Instagram