Complete course trigger is not working for update v3.55.25954.0

Aug 27, 2021

After updating the storyline 360 Complete course trigger is not working for update v3.55.25954.0 though it is working for modern player. Classic player has issue. We are working on rise project and in that  we are creating assessments in storyline 360 which we embed the storyline 360 publish package in rise. Previously continue button of the rise activated when we use complete  course trigger. After latest update complete course trigger is not activating the rsie continue button. Please look into this as we are almost in final stage of the project. We already developed more 50 e-learning courses using rise and storyline 360.    

7 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello ravi!

I'm so sorry for the trouble! Our team has logged this issue, where the complete course trigger isn't working when using the Classic Player in Storyline 360 (Build 3.55.25954.0), as a regression. We are currently working on a fix and will update you as soon as it ships.

We currently have 2 workarounds:

1. Switch to the Modern Player.
  2. Return to Storyline 360 (Build 3.54.25674.0). Here's how to install a previous version.
Eric Allen

i know this isn't contributing much to the conversation, but I just last week updated to Build 3.5525954.0 from the June 1st release because a previous update killed a different feature we were utilizing.

Now it's back to the June 1st release for me, because I still have to dodge the previous updates because of the previous issue outlined below.  Unfortunately my company has not approved moving to the Modern player yet, although I'm pushing for it.  Uggh.

https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/a-tale-of-2-screenshots

Becca Levan

I have exciting news to share! 🗞

We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 56, we’ve included important fixes and new features. Here's the item you'll be interested in:

Fixed: Complete course trigger isn't working when using the Classic Player in Storyline 360 (Build 3.55.25954.0)

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application—details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions or reach out to our Support Engineers directly!