Free: 10 Tab Interactions - Storyline 360

Sep 10, 2018

Articulate Storyline 360 Tab Interactions Collection

Preview

Download

Hi everyone! I made this collection of Articulate Storyline tab interactions. Feel free to download and use as your heart desires. Which tab interaction is no-tab-ly your favorite?

18 Replies
Philip Deer

This is amazing! Thank you, Sarah!
I tried to make interaction 5 work for me, but the tabs won't wipe from the bottom even though I have them set to act that way. I have been playing with it for a while and am still stuck as to why they won't wipe up. They seem to just fade in even if I remove the text block.
Would anyone mind taking a look, please?

Thanks in advance!

Jackie Bartus

Hi Sarah!  I know this discussion is over a year old, but I just found your tab interactions file and have been playing around with it to customize for my project.  I'm using interaction 10 (which is my favorite) but I seem to be having a bit of trouble with the icons.  I've swapped out the icons for ones that are relevant to my content, but when I do that (and leave everything else the same) and click to jump to a layer, the icons on the base slide don't 'disappear'  from the base slide any more.  I tried to deconstruct your design and am befuddled - I just can't figure it out!  I feel like it has something to do with the transparent circle you have over the icon, but even when I copy/paste it over my icon it doesn't work.  Is it the icon style?  Mine are a group of of free form shapes rather than one single shape.  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!  I'm determined to use your example :)