SL 360 updates problem - running round in circles!

Sep 22, 2022

Hi, I am trying to update storyline 360. I am using Chrome latest browser. (Note: I have, during this circular trip detailed below, closed browser, emptied caches, signed out of 360, even shut down computer, signed out of internet and started again. I also tried  signing into Articulate before I tried to update  - but it is the same circular pathway steps 1-5 that I am asked to repeat ad nauseum. 

1. I open app

2. I am redirected to browser to sign in

3. I sign-in

4. I am signed in, I see the Welcome... and my initials top right and can access my account

5. A pop appears with a message to sign-in

5. Repeat 1-5 ad nauseum and end up where I started back at the beginning - not able to update the app.

Thank you for any advice to resolve this.

p.s. I tried sending a support ticket and this appeared -  "The page you are looking for can't be found" when I clicked submit. 

5 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Ange CM,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue while trying to update Storyline 360. I understand how frustrating this may be. I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf so we can investigate what's going on. You should hear from our team soon via email. 

I also wanted to include the link you can use to submit a support case, here. If this doesn't work for you, we can tackle this issue in your open case as well!