Forum Discussion

MihoArai
Community Member
22 days ago

1 marker appear after clicking 5 markers placed on the 360° image

I would be grateful if someone could help me.

Five markers are placed on the 360° image.
It is designed so that you learn from this marker on a separate slide.
The 5 markers are designated for free navigation.

1. When 15 markers are clicked, another marker appears, and the slide from that marker progresses to another scene.
  2. Once you have learned from the last marker to another slide, move on to another slide in the other scene.

I'd like to set it to either 1 or 2, is that possible?

• Either could work in some ways:

1. When you add an 360 image, it seems that Articulate will create 2 variables by default: [img name]_TotalItems & [img name]_VisitedItems. Trigger options for markers in 360 image editor are limited. However, what you could do: Add a disabled or hidden "next" button on the canvas instead. Trigger its state to normal when variable changes -> if VisitedItems = variable TotalItems. You can do it in Free Navi or Guided Tour.

2. Marker & Hotspots -> Guided Tour; Add a button in your last marker. When clicked, jump to next slide. Guided Tour makes the flow linear, preventing user from unlocking next slide earlier than expected.

JesseWu
    Community Member

Either could work in some ways:

1. When you add an 360 image, it seems that Articulate will create 2 variables by default: [img name]_TotalItems & [img name]_VisitedItems. Trigger options for markers in 360 image editor are limited. However, what you could do: Add a disabled or hidden "next" button on the canvas instead. Trigger its state to normal when variable changes -> if VisitedItems = variable TotalItems. You can do it in Free Navi or Guided Tour.

2. Marker & Hotspots -> Guided Tour; Add a button in your last marker. When clicked, jump to next slide. Guided Tour makes the flow linear, preventing user from unlocking next slide earlier than expected.

MihoArai
    Community Member

Thank you Jesse! I could know the limitation on 360 image. Also you share the solution. I'll try!