Forum Discussion

BillCockerill
Community Member
2 months ago

Accordian Item text does not update after editing

Hi,

When I edit the text in the Item sections in an Accordion, the text does not update after closing edit mode. It only updates when I refresh the entire web page.

Thanks, Bill

• Hi Bill!

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360!

This update fixes the issue you ran into where the given custom title in an Accordion Block is not reflected when being updated. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

• Hi Bill!

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360!

This update fixes the issue you ran into where the given custom title in an Accordion Block is not reflected when being updated. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

• Hi Bill!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback while working with Accordion Blocks in Rise 360!

I can confirm we have this behavior logged as a bug in Rise 360. I've linked this discussion to the bug report and will share updates as soon as a fix is in place. In the meantime, as a workaround, we suggest:

Thank you for your patience while we work through this issue. Sorry if this has been slowing you down!