Forum Discussion

SibaPrasadPadhi
Community Member
3 years ago

Adding Duration to Storyline seekbar - feature

Can Articulate add a feature to add a duration to the Storyline seekbar automatically. This will help learner to get an idea about the slide duration.

• Hi SibaPrasad,

The seekbar will run as long as the timeline is, so if you set your timeline to, say, 10 seconds, the seekbar will run for that length. By default, the timeline on a new slide is 5 seconds, but you can just adjust the length of your timeline to whatever you want.

SibaPrasadPadhi
      Community Member

Thanks for the reply. I think this is not the feature requested, i need to know to show the duration details in the seekbar like in a video the duration shows the start and end duration during video playback.

• Has there been any update to this feature requested below?  I've been researching all over but haven't seen anything. 

"I need to know to show the duration details in the seekbar like in a video the duration shows the start and end duration during video playback". 

• Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

Currently, I don't have an update on SibaPrasad's request, but we are tracking a similar request to add a timestamp to Storyline. We'll be sure to update this thread when we have progress to share!