Forum Discussion

IsfandiyarSh958
Community Member
3 years ago

Articulate 360 for Crypto Communities - How to get quiz scores without LMS?

I want to create learning courses for Crypto Communities, typically found in discord servers tied to a token. I don't want to collect email data but would like to get data on users did on quizzes.

More context: I'm a startup founder working on an educational product for protocols working on algorithmic currencies. I want to create courses using articulate.  But am not sure how to get responses without an LMS. I've also never purchased an LMS before so am not sure if an LMS fits my situation.

Questions:

1. In my situation which LMS would you recommend?

2. Is Articulate even the right solution given what I'm trying to do?

Feedback appreciated.

AngelCummings
    Community Member

This is a great idea, especially for those who want to get a better handle on it.

DonaldDubin
    Community Member

I agree with you. The Blockchain and cryptocurrency space have been one of the hottest topics over the past few years and show no signs of slowing down. With the advent of NFTs, we are gearing up for a whole new world in terms of digital art projects. It's great to see that Bitcoin, NFTs, and Blockchain Technologies are trending now https://icoholder.com/en/nft more than ever as people continue to explore their options with this exciting new technology. If you're just getting started, I highly recommend exploring some reputable online courses that can teach you the basics. It's a fascinating space full of endless possibilities!

• xAPI is a technical specification for the learning industry, and it is the most comprehensive way to collect data from eLearning without an LMS. This approach lets you collect data about every aspect of your eLearning experience, and it stores that data in a Learning Record Store (LRS).