Forum Discussion

JackieTurbitt-e
Community Member
7 months ago

Articulate AI Pricing/Packages

Hi,

I recently attended your "Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Learning" webinar. Loved the demo - thanks! Do you have details on pricing and packages? It sounds like there will be some AI usage available for free and more available with a paid option. Wondering if you can share more on what that looks like. Just trying to figure out if/how much we may want to budget for this. 

Thanks,

Jackie

AmyMaltzan
    Community Member

Now that the AI Assistant has been released for the free trial period, can someone from Articulate please chime in here with what the price/pricing structure will be after the trial period ends? Thanks.

EricBryant
    Community Member

Has anybody found any information about pricing for the AI Assistant add-on? I've tried going to the Billing page on my account, and have options to add AI Assistant, but no pricing information. 

• The test is now live, and we can't find a price....still...  This should not be a top-secret thing; we need to get comparisons and approvals.  The test is only until 10/7; I don't want to start a project and not be able to complete it with the AI Assistant.   Articulate, please provide us with an easy way to get pricing and not wait for an email from the sales department.  

• Hi everyone
    I am excited about the new AI-Features and am testing them currently. However, I wasn't able to find out anything about the pricing. The AI-FAQ sends you to https://www.articulate.com/360/pricing/ , but I can't find anything about the pricing for AI-Features there. Are there any news about this? If not, by when will the new pricing be definied? 

• Hi all! We're rolling out trial access to customers all week and our pricing pages will be live once that's complete. In the meantime, our Sales team is happy to answer any questions you've got either by emailing Sales@articulate.com or giving our team a call: (800) 861-4880

Thanks!