Forum Discussion

ThomasBesombes
Community Member
3 months ago

Audio tracks irregularly played

Hi everyone,

I'm currently having problems playing audio tracks on a Storyline 360 module.

In preview mode, there are no problems. However, after publication on Review 360 or in SCORM 2004 format, sounds will not play irregularly.

In other words, a sound that doesn't play on the first pass may play correctly when you return to the page, and vice versa.

Audio tracks are distributed across the screen chronology, so their playback is not dependent on a trigger.
Note that audio tracks are both .mp3 and .wav: the problem doesn't seem to be linked to any particular format.

Has anyone recently experienced the same kind of problem? I'm surprised that only one particular module is at fault in my case.

Thank you for your attention.

Thomas

• Hi, Thomas, I went through this exact problem recently in my projects, I already sent a ticket and reported that the problem comes directly from later versions of April, if you regress your storyline to the April version, and export again, your problem will disappear , test it and tell me if it worked, that's exactly what solved my problem

• Hi, I've also spoken to Articulate technical support, who told me about the same problem with Storyline's recent versioning.
    Using an earlier version is indeed functional until the bug is resolved.
    Thanks for your feedback!

• Hi Thomas, 

Great call opening a support case! I see my colleague Mick has been helping you. Thanks for sharing updates in this thread with others in the community! 

I hope you have a great start to your week! If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out in your case!