Forum Discussion

DaraValcour
Community Member
14 days ago

Progress Tracking

I am exporting a course built in Articulate Storyline with 3 "scenes" or modules. Ideally, we would like the progress bar in our LMS to show the exact point where the learner is, even if they close out of the course part way through a module. As of now, I am able to get one of the three scenes to track the progress as complete/incomplete with only either 0% for incomplete and 33% for complete, as well as the check mark and unlocking the second module for the learner to continue. However, with the exact same export settings adjusted for increased slide #s, the second and third exported scenes uploaded into our LMS aren't registering as complete/incomplete, % change on progress bar, or check mark to show completion. Here are screenshots of the export settings that I am using for the first module (the one that is working/tracking progress) and the only difference with the other two is I've changed the tracking "slides viewed" number to indicate the number of slides in those scenes (36 of 73 for scene 1, and then 62 of 73, and 73 of 73 for the two unsuccessful scene exports). Our LMS is through Adobe. Underneath those two screengrabs, I've included one of the LMS, showing how the first module gets a check mark upon completion, but after completing the second module there is no check mark or increase of progress bar. 

Please let me know any tips or advice on this issue, or if there is a direct contact I can inquire about this issue with, thanks in advance!

No RepliesBe the first to reply