Forum Discussion

DorrieWiwcha594
Community Member
3 hours ago

B

Hello!

I am working on my very first storyline 360 project, a contractor safety orientation. Four scenes have a number of buttons the learner needs to visit several topics by clicking rectangles, once all rectangles are visited the "continue" button appears so the can move on to either a quiz or to the following scene.

These scenes are identical, same slides and object triggers, but there is one of them where the continue button takes a long time to appear !5 sec), less if I move the mouse over the slide. I have tried everything, compared triggers, player settings, and tried many things and still won't work.

One thing I noticed is that if I disable the trigger "Jump to slide 'knowledge check' when the user clicks "continue", the continue button appears soon after all buttons are visited. But, of course I need the trigger. Any ideas on how to solve this? 

I am attaching screen shots for both the working scene and the one with the issue.

Nedim
    Community Member

I created a simple scene with two slides and one quiz question. Each slide contains six buttons and a hidden Continue button, which changes to its Normal state once all the buttons have been visited. The Continue button then leads to the quiz question. I wasn't able to replicate the issue. Would you mind sharing your .story file so that someone can take a closer look?