Forum Discussion

MollyReif
Community Member
3 years ago

Bookmarking - does not work and need help

If a user closes my course, the bookmarking doesn’t work and pick up where they left off. I have my options set to restricted, and it works initially but not after more than one sitting.

Testing Feedback:
While testing bookmarking, we noticed that the bookmark worked correctly, but the learner could NOT revisit a previous section they had covered on a previous sitting. In other words, if I stop the session on chapter 7 and get out, when I come back in I will be presented with the opportunity to go to the bookmark, which takes me back to chapter 7. But in that particular scenario I could NOT revisit chapter 6, or 5… I am mentioning all this just in case it gives any clues or helps somehow.

BeccaLevan
    Community Member

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Molly!

I'm happy to troubleshoot! Could you share a few more clues:

• How do you have your Player Resume set? Prompt to Resume or Always Resume?
    • Are you able to replicate this behavior when testing in SCORM Cloud, or is the issue limited to your LMS?
    • Do you see this behavior in all browsers?

If possible, share your .story file with our support team here, and we'd be happy to investigate. We'll reach out shortly after with our findings!