Forum Discussion

GaryShifflet
Community Member
4 months ago

Building Quiz in QuizMaker 360

After successfully creating a stand alone quiz in QuizMaker 360, I am struggling to find the process to bring it into a lesson I've created. In a templated lesson, it asks under Add Content if I want to add a quiz. But it doesn't give me any options other than to manually add a question with a few answers. I want to import my quiz from QuizMaker or be able to just drag it into the lesson quiz area. 

Any words of wisdom for a newbie?

• Hi Gary!

Thanks for reaching out! I understand that you're using Quizmaker to build a quiz, and it sounds like Rise 360 as well. Quizmaker 360 is a standalone quiz tool that you can publish for LMS or Web and host in one of those environments, but it can't be imported into Rise 360. 

You have two options if you'd like to create a quiz in Rise 360. You can either build it in Rise 360 as a lesson or create it in Storyline 360 and host it in Rise 360 using a Storyline block.

If you choose to use Storyline 360, then I'd recommend importing your quiz from Quizmaker 360 into Storyline 360 so you don't have to rebuild the quiz.