Forum Discussion

CraigJohnson-9d
Community Member
2 months ago

Bullet text formatting not working in Slide Master Layout

I'm having an issue when creating layout slides in Slide Master with the bullet text formatting not remaining when I click out of the text box in the master layout. I've created a layout with "Insert Placeholder" Text, input a few bullet points (Bullet Point 1, Bullet Point 2 and Bullet Point 3) and formatted the color of the bullets. However, as soon as I click out of the text box, the bullet points disappear. See Peek video here as an example https://360.articulate.com/review/content/1418265e-5a76-4e59-a42b-4bc09748e4c4/review

I found an article from 2018 that said Storyline's Slide Master didn't support bullets in their layouts, instead you'd have to do that while creating the slide in a scene after inserting a master layout slide that has a text box instead.  Is this still the case, or am I missing something in Slide Master to retain the bullet formatting?

• Thank you, Phil. I'll continue on as is and just let the team know they'll need to add bullet formatting where necessary as they build their content slides.