Forum Discussion

DavidMichaelMcD
Community Member
2 months ago

Can you create multiple background music playlists?

I was hoping to have one audio file play during the intro of a course, and then I have a different audio file playing in a different scene to add atmosphere to a slide show I created with a lightbox.

I know that you can add multiple tracks to a background playlist, but I can't find a way to create more than one playlist.

I tried making a new slide master where I added the intro audio file (a total of 3 slides), but when you go to the next slide, it always restarts the audio.

Is there a way to choose which track plays from the playlist? Could you use variables to control it somehow? Something like play track 1 if in scene 1, play track 2 if scene 2?

Play this track if variable = true?

• Also, it looks like there is no way to have the background soundtrack play for just a particular scene. I have a trigger on the first slide of a scene in a light box, and then a trigger to stop the audio when closing the lightbox.

The audio doesn't play unless you select the background music to play, but then it plays for all slides if you activate it.

DavidMichaelMcD
      Community Member

I was able to fix this by adding a trigger to stop the background audio on the first slide of the course